BANNED FOREVER

HOLY FUCK
HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS OF CARDS STOLEN BY WIZARDS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
THIS IS GOING TO BE ALMOST AS BIG AS GAMERGATE

youtube.com/watch?v=f79efv_AQYY

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/Ln2Qy
blogs.magicjudges.org/canada/2017/12/07/statement-de-certification-of-canadian-l3/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>posting SJW youtuber shit about magic
trifecta

No it isn't.

I've tried to avoid this, but I can't. The whole thing is stupid and WotC is fucking retarded.

It's 100% in the EULA.

From the EULA
>You are strictly prohibited from engaging in ... (h) violating Wizards Code of Conduct

From the Code of Conduct
>3. Do not harass, bully, threaten, harm or cause discomfort for other persons, including any other members. For example ... Trolling or baiting the community in general with inflammatory statements, such as ones designed to elicit a negative response from the community

You know, even with such a low bar, he'd be in the clear if it weren't for the MaRo kiddy-diddler stupidity. Nothing that he said about Sprankle was objectionable and there's still zero evidence of a campaign of harassment.

Will he neck himself?

Who is this guy and what happened?

>When a toy company bands you and you go full autistic on youtube
Find another hobby you fuck

He thought he could say stuff wotc doesn't like and get away with it

Isn't the game in decline anyway?

Why support it any more after this shit.

>That image
Kill yourself holy shit not even a redditor would use that.

He's a guy who acts like an asshole to everyone then acts surprised when people react negatively to it.

such as?

that code of conduct would have pretty much everyone who ever commented something on the internet banned
pretty much anything you write cna cause discomfort to people

Thanks for the final update OP
Glad this is finally all behind us

No one wants to play in this stupid culture war, Jeremy. We are not your personal army. Go bother reddit if you want cultural mercenaries.

Did this guy seriously accuse MaRo of being a pedophile?

I just can't seem to care. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yes, but he's a semi-public figure and blew up into a PR disaster. They don't care about Joe Schmoe for the most part, but a "content creator" and "community figure," expect a vastly higher level of scrutiny from the powers that be.

He got pwned by a cosplayer, she knew how to play in the long run and in the end she won.

I'm excited for the toxic brigading to slow down a bit

nvm, I just read his twitter. He's full blown auts

Thirsty nerds will do a lot of things for some nice silicon.

>Plays the victim and demands victimbux when he gets kicked out of game for complaining about a victim demanding victimbux
And that's why both anti-sjw and sjw are both shit

It's a miracle he wasn't kicked out earlier taking into account how "sensible" wotc are with this current year shit.

when did he ask for victimbux? I just watched the video and don't even think he even mentioned his patreon.

>guys, my wallet has been hit pretty hard, my work is ended, help me fight the good fight, help a bro wink wink nudge nudge
I mean, fuck wotc and their politics, but fuck this guy and his politics, in the end they all want money

how long until he shoots up a cosplay convention?

>muh free speech
Means the gubmint can't tell you what you can and cannot say. Does not extend to private entities. Case closed, move along. Don't like it? Start your own card game.

Also this thread, and all the others sharing the same subject matter that have come before and will come after are objectively garbage.

I'd say he'd be more likely to overdose on pills before that happens. How much missing would that take? Asking for a friend.

>people actually defending Wizards of the Coast on this.

>anti-sjw and sjw are both shit
>the reaction to the bullshit is just as shit as the original bullshit
You are even worse

>drama was beginning to die down
>WotC awakens it with a military march

The eula doesn't mean jack shit at least in the EU, no idea for murricans.

At least I'm not asking you for money

>pwned
>in 2017

Travis Woo also got a 1 year ban for making a bad facebook group.

You know, I was given the opportunity to try and get into Magic a few years ago. I was even given a bunch of commons to help me get started. I tried to play a couple games and wasn't that interested in it.

I see this today I know for sure I made the right decision.

That's just to bring a point, you could do a stupid meme like that pro player that got banned on one of the girls in MTG and you'll get banned for life, for pro players this is indeed their work, for people like the guy in OP, like us whom have bought into MTGO it may mean losing between hundreds to thousands of bucks for a joke.

It is quite a big deal.

Pretty much. He went back and edited the video. It's actually the only case where the SJW's have evidence of Jeremy changing videos to hide his fuck-ups.

Considering how their ripoff masters sets still sell like retarded and attendances are still growing, the drama did shit-all to them

>Bbbut 40%!!
Stop listening to retards that don't understand what different metrics are

He didn't. He titled it that way, but the intent was clear to the point of "if a twitter poll is enough to say someone is bad, here is a poll saying MaRo is a pedophile ergo he is a pedo". It was because of retards like the one you're quoting accusing him of saying it literally that he changed it.

It's worth toilet paper in court as far as civil rights cases are concerned. However, taking it to court is most likely a waste of money. Sure, he might be legally in the right to request a refund or something, but the financial restitution probably won't pay the legal fees.

I don't like WotC flirting around with unstable progressive ideologies, but Jeremy is not my hill to die on as he is also flirting around with unstable ideologies. If anybody deserves defending, it's Travis Woo, not Unsleeved.

When fighting a problem not only becomes unsuccessful, but also raises new problems, that person is not-so different from his or her adversary.

Makes me wonder if politics is just a money-making scheme designed to exploit the idealism of the masses. There doesn't need to even be any conspiracy, just concordance of goals resulting from self-corrupting greed. Lawyers love litigiousness because they usually get paid regardless of whether they win or lose. Politicians, journalists, lawyers, and many others who financially benefit from controversy have every interest in perpetuating controversy.

Welp now I know I am not going to buy anything magic related ever again.

if they have evidence of it happening atleast once, in the most eggregious example no less, that probably institutes reasonable suspecion on the other accusations.

link

>taking it to court is most likely a waste of money.
oh yeah no doubt about that, unless you manage to rally a massive public outcry, which won't happen.

MTGfags confirmed retarded

No one cares about your pathetic drama you losers

>landlord doesn't like your facebook post, kick you out
>power company doesn't like your political affiliations, cuts your power
>phone company doesn't like your lack of diverse friends, cancels your contract
>grocery store doesn't like your cultural appropriation, bans you

But it's ok, it's not the government doing it.

And?

MTG is fucking trash.

some magic critic who got owned my sjw bs. Just drama about adults who act like children.

guys been a dick from day 1. complete asshole at live events, glad hes not allowed anymore

>Got owned

More like the MTG community showed it cares more about Cosplay sluts than actual players.

Which is really fucking hilarious.

There are a myriad of fuck ups WotC has made before, including BfZ, standard power imbalance, downgrading promos, and their increasingly "progressive" card art and character design. What made this situation the straw the broke the camel's back for you?

That's not how evidence works.

lol

I have found a sampling of his many, many deleted tweets by digging through a certain other website:
imgur.com/a/Ln2Qy
He's pretty much on the level of those people who randomly deleted their own posts on /v/ and then claimed there was some conspiracy keeping them down from the mods.

On the other hand this is the type of person allowed at events for a children card game.

>That's just to bring a point, you could do a stupid meme like that pro player that got banned on one of the girls in MTG and you'll get banned for life, for pro players this is indeed their work, for people like the guy in OP, like us whom have bought into MTGO it may mean losing between hundreds to thousands of bucks for a joke.

People who blend their real identities with their trolling identities online are retardos.

>how I picture OP

Can somebody post what he did instead of the most basic details?

>Are you telling me I can be a dick on the internet!?
>F-F-FUCKING JEWS

HE WUZ A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN

>sign contract agreeing not to troll online with your real name
>troll online with your real name
>???????????

Nobody cares about that but when they can potentially attack your only way to play modern/legacy/vintage by banning you from live events and taking your thousands of dollars worth collection on mtgo (and again the only way to play mtg if you don't have a lgs) then you should think twice about playing this game.

He claimwd MaRo was a childfucker.
Turns out that's not a good idea.

If you are a professional, perhaps you should read the contract that gives you that paycheck month to month.

>Hahah! Maybe I hit you with a claw hammer but you punching me in the throat to get me to stop hitting you with a claw hammer proves you're just as violent!
>Check mate atheists!

>I am home shitlords
damning, really.

>2 wrongs make a right
thats a logical fallacy. just because they let whores in there, dosent mean assholes like him deserve to be there also.
it should be a room full of smelly neckbeards, and the judges

So what did this numale do?

Maybe just don't call people kiddy diddlers for clicks if you don't want to get banned.

I agree, I don't use social media and if I need to I don't use my real identity but look at what happened to that pro player, he was just a mod for a facebook group for shit posting, a private group at that and he got a 1 year bans from official events.

>lifelong anti-murder supporter pats himself on the back for another day murder free

That's a man, isn't it

Ignore the corporatists, they'll suck up to any business because they dream of being in their position.

Well, he was, by his own standards.

He didn't get banned for that.

Most (honestly, all) of these deleted tweets are harmless. Deleting cringy shit isn't the same as hiding evidence of some harassment he did.

>Balding bearded glasses wearing chubby-fat nu-male gets btfo

who cares??

>Man who has never bought tampons proclaims he's boycotting tampons

>>landlord doesn't like your facebook post, kick you out
>>power company doesn't like your political affiliations, cuts your power
>>phone company doesn't like your lack of diverse friends, cancels your contract
>>grocery store doesn't like your cultural appropriation, bans you

What group exists to listen public complaints and address them with the force of law behind them? That's right, you guessed it: lawmakers.

The girl in the pic is literally the reason why he got banned, it's not 2 wrongs make a right, it's wotc's obvious favoritism for who know what.

Hah, okay buddy. Because this is how it works. Being an asshole is the same as being or having black friends. Because that's totally logical. If you're going to attempt this, at least come up with examples that don't make you look like a drooling idiot and actually help you make a point. A company discontinuing its professional relationship on the basis of having black friends is a recipe for losing revenue due to massive pushback from a lot more people than banning a loudmouth faggot who overstepped his troll boundaries. I bet you think you have the right to post on Veeky Forums too, don't you.

There are actually laws on the books here in Burgerstan that prevent all but the last of those things. The power and phone are considered utilities and thus are semi-public properties. Depending on the content of your post your landlord would be in a very actionable position if he kicked you out over it, especially if he is breaking your lease, though at the end of your lease he would be able to say he's not interested in renewing your lease.

Some judge guy got suspended for sexual harassment. Anyone know him?

blogs.magicjudges.org/canada/2017/12/07/statement-de-certification-of-canadian-l3/

MTG community confirmed the same as the League of Legends community.

I wonder when Anthony Burch will write some lore for it.

And, as expected, /tgender/ is all over this. By God I hope we take gaming back from you and push you all back into prostitution like it was your place before.

>MTG

Who cares? MTG is literally a hobby for 16 yo p2w with little skill. It is a huge cash grab.

>"I'm gonna burn i all down"
I lost my fucking shit, what is he going to do? cry to the toy company that they took away his virtual cards that were legally theirs?

Turns out people give more of a shit when you are nice a pretty and not a sardonic troll spoonfeeding NEETs.

You should be more worried about this

I'll just continue to not harass random whores through twitter and youtube, problem solved

But user! That's impossible!

I cringed hard when he did that.
But apparently he has some evidence he is going to spill on his second account

They don't call it victimbux for nothing

see He was trying to prove how untrustworthy twitter polls are. He didn't actually accuse MaRo of being a pedo.
He is still a douchebag, though.

>guy A causes problems
>guy B tries to fight guy A, but causes more problems due to his recklessness that could've been avoided
Where do you think SJWs come from? SJWs are the result of an overreaction themselves, in this case it's against prejudice. Many of the people who oppose SJWs in turn also overreact, or are a part of a reactionary group themselves.

We don't want this dickwad to be our hill to die on, and we are not your personal army. Go find someone less controversial to get indignant for.

>when you are nice

Yeah, literally calling out on harassment when your patron is falling sure is being nice.