Your party needs to take shelter for the night and stumbles across The Addams Family estate

Your party needs to take shelter for the night and stumbles across The Addams Family estate.

What happens?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQwzgixHAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We press on.

The best damn Halloween campaign we’ve ever had, that’s what.

90% of it will be the party trying to bone Morticia.

The question is... would Gomez be into it?

The other 10 going after Wednesday when they ultimately fail.

Gee honey we can't drive on a flat tire. Lets go to this isolated nightmare mansion with no working phones for the night

Him getting out the sextoys would be the boss encounter, old boy!

This is Gomez we're taking about here. He doesn't need sex toys.

Godtrips confirmed.

You don’t need a Rolls Royce but damn does it feel nice pulling it into the garage.

By the way the last sex toy would in fact be a Rolls Royce with a dildo on the hood.

Hello!

My party is in trouble, could we ask for a room for the night?

Then things would go downhill as we start discovering the spooky stuff, eventually ending with someone getting Ora’d

> hot pokers
> whips
> clamps
> screws
> the rack
His toys are not your toys. Gomez breaking out the toys would be bad for the party.

Also, I think anyone banging Morticia would make him insanely jealous, a state that would both torment him and arouse him. Expect to be nailed to the floor while he reclaims his wife then tortured to death. They are likely to take multiple fuck breaks while slowly killing you, some of which will take place on your body.

We have a perfectly pleasant, if spooky, evening. The Adams are fantastic hosts.

I feel like there should be an iron maiden in there somewhere, and deffinately swords and knives.

If you ask politely nothing deadly will likely happen...

We ask nicely if they have a spare room or two. After a pleasant, if slightly awkward, evening of socializing with our kind hosts, we go to sleep. In the morning, we leave them some form of payment (worked out with them as necessary) and go about our way.

The Addams' are good hosts and probably a fun time to hang out with. No need for anything unfortunate to happen.

we make a music video

youtube.com/watch?v=jqQwzgixHAM

What doesn't happen!?

But for them it would be Tuesday.

It's a good thing we have the voice of reason in our party who is pretty fucking good at socializing.

So we very politely ask for shelter for the night and trade some items for barter in exchange for being able to stay the night, until the morning. Then we go about our way.

This. Be courteous and the worst you'll experience is waking up once or twice because something goes bump in the night.

You probably wouldn't even have to ask to stay the night. The Addamses are ridiculously nice people.

Nothing.

If you knew the original show or comics strip you would knew Addams are absolutely harmless and their whole "weirdness" comes from not trying to be atomic, "wholesome" family or ending desperate, because "marriage is horrible and a trap" bullshit that was the only alternative in pop-culture back then to "wholesome" image.
They were just normal people, acting on what they like. So you are literally going to visit an entire family of perky goths. Meaning best time imaginable, even if things might look weird.

... unless we are talking about the meme!Addams, which are bunch of sociopaths, but that has nothing to do with the original series and you've posted that.

>Not carrying spare one
Always puzzled me about this cliche

Worked well for Brad and Janet!

they can be harmful but only to people who try to fuck with them. Otherwise, the worst you get is some spooks

Why would you try to fuck your hosts over? What are you? Russian or something?

We get some creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky happenings, but like other folk have said the Addams family are just genuinely good people with weird dispositions and proclivities. It would be a fun and zany night.

They definitely aren't harmless in the new yorker comics dude, people die.

Lots of snapping

If Morticia Addams is Carlyn Jones then i flirt nonstop with her. if moticia is ajelica huston then I insist that we go camping for tonight.

>Family of friendly, courteous people who also happen to be sociopaths with bizarre hobbies that are often dangerous
>The Host and Hostess are in a wholesomely sadomasochistic relationship where they enjoy torment and pleasure equally
>Children are murderous little creeps
>Random monsters and abominations just walking around the house and everyone acts like its normal

Hell, my character will probably get invited back
My character will probably get invited

They'd stay the night, though arguments would arise over the odd ingredients used in cooking, namely the goddamned Mentalist learning how to properly cook a spider and eye of newt souffle, and trying to prepare survivalist fare from that point on whenever they go anywhere.
The Warlock's daughters and the Warrior Summoner's Illusion Fairy would get on swimmingly with Wednesday and Pugsly, and would join in on whatever incredibly hazardous pranks they pull.

>tiefling rogue girl, descended from daemons of death traps and torture devices
Takes a tour to check out all the traps in the house

>ratling alchemist lady
Compliments their laboratory in broken English/Common

>lizard man that Punches for JUSTICE
Loses a boxing match with Gomez

>human warrior mage guy
Is polite, mostly quiet and may not eat much at dinner

>human mage guy number two
Might know some extended Addamses family members, makes conversation

>airheaded kitsune lady
Notices nothing amiss at all, blithely stumbles in and out of danger while remaining clueless

>Addam's Bizarre Family

Funmd it

In my last party...

>CG Human-raised drow thief (me)

Is insanely jazzed to be around people who don't care that she's a drow. Has an awesome time in the mansion avoiding the traps and then talking about them and their construction with Gomez. Tries very very hard not to steal anything, but I can honestly see Gomez, on seeing how good the drow is at traps, setting up a gauntlet for her to run with a prize at the end if she succeeds.

>TN Tiefling Great Old One Warlock

Falls into literally all the traps and gets increasingly annoyed with the place, but is scared to actually do anything on the grounds that everyone here is way too comfortable with the situation and doens't want to spring the inevitable combat encounter.

>NE Wood Elf Undying Warlock/Shadow Monk

Basically like the drow thief above, except an asshole who sooner or later tries to pick a fight with one of the kids and/or constantly insults the hosts while claiming that it's "in character".

>NG Dragonborn Hunter

Eats the meal, sleeps in the bed, doesn't bother anyone and so isn't bothered.

I so now want a old money noble family that's descended from necromancers.

I fucking love you user