Draw Your Party thread

Post 'em, Veeky Forums. Doesn't matter how crude or how rushed, I wanna see what's going on in your game.

Since I missed the bus with the last thread, uploading this here.

Is that the new template or the old one? (I know last thread I saw, people were posting the wrong one.)

> Group of freelance adventurers hired by an archaeology guild to clear out an unearthed tomb
> Stumble upon an immortal knight sealed away within said tomb
> Knight strikes a deal with the party to help him get revenge on the remainder of his former lord's inner circle (also immortal, and apparently causing a ruckus around the known world)

>Qoob the Kobold says GNAHHHH a lot

These are both so cool. Maybe I should work on one. Problem being, by the time I finish, the thread might be dead.

Here is mine. The game is 2+ years old but I haven't played since.

I kinda want to keep posting since it triggers so many badwrongfun posters.

The spellcasters are wearing more armor than the tanks. It wouldn't be Japan were it not for samurai who don't wear any protective gear and jump around screaming their attack names.

They all look very Exalted-esque. I kind of like it!

OP here, that's a really old template. Mind posting the newer one?

This game has been going on for almost four years.
It should've stopped at level 10ish.
The group is 15+ now...

I've never been in a game that's gotten past level 8 before losing steam. What's it like?

Jesus, what kind of crazy-ass homebrewed classes were you playing all this with?

Here's the most complete one I can find.

This might need to be added to it. Can't myself right now, tho.

And I saw this Lego template while looking for the big one and thought I'd share, because why the hell not?

I love these threads and can only hope people keep posting more groups.

It was a circus campaign.

godspeed user, thanks for the contribution

So, what the hell happened to Schwig anyways? He was always kind of a jerk, but he just seemed to up and disappear.

Nice pair of references.
>tfw Gizz Christmas Album never

Does drawing gear count? I haven't gotten around to designing anything but guns yet.

>Gizz Christmas Album
That would be sweet

I know it's the template, but it's strange to see three PCs with only one arm.

Thanks! It was a Pathfinder game, actually.

>During/after the rescue mission.

Following the retirement of my Bard, replaced by Kyoshi, a ninja.

>Does drawing gear count? I haven't gotten around to designing anything but guns yet.

Yes it does. Please draw and share more.

drawing weapons gear and templates is very much appreciated because they can get used by other anons in drawing their parties.

These guns look great. but they are a bit large.

like as an example. The bottom two rows of melee weapons in this version of the template were drawn by another generous user back in August. (pic related) Their size made it relatively easy for me to add them to the new version of the big template.

Your guns, while they look freaking sweet, are gigantic in comparison to everything else.

I compiled various templates (was working on this before the new row of weapons were posted, though - feel free to add them in) posted here and then added four new bodies. Hope people like them.

Cool. I did some digging and found some stuff people made that you guys might like.

continuing

aw damn I wish I'd been faster.

Whatever happened to this party?

to break up the 40k a bit, have something more generic

I've seen people use the hurr templates for all kinds of stuff over the years, but I haven't seen someone use it for drawing a party yet.

and here's the last of what I got this morning.

sorry to again for not being faster.

Tell me about these characters please.

>Maybe I should work on one. Problem being, by the time I finish, the thread might be dead.

Even if that happens there will be another Draw you Party thread later that you can post it in. I look forward to seeing your party.

their clothing makes me think of Avatar TLA and LoK.

Oh sweet. I thought you guys just fell off the face of the earth and we'd never hear how it ended.

>It should've stopped at level 10ish.
>The group is 15+ now...

When it does finally end you make a final drawing and tell us about how it ended ok?

>The game is 2+ years old but I haven't played since.

Have you tried finding games online?

>Katanagatari intensifies

We finished the game. After Alaric became Bishop and left the party, a new character joined. I'm not on my PC so I can't show his image but suffice to say he had a chain fist.

On the run from a warband of Chaotic (non-space marine) Champions, that character made the decision to terminate the cargo they had been entrusted with, to avoid it falling into the enemy's hands as Mister Rehlimm blew himself up with a good chunk of a world spanning train, Seisyll and some of the pursuers.

Sadly, killing the man that made up that cargo was exactly the plan of the enemy, as that Omega level psyker functioned as a seal for a Greater Daemon.

So we switched game to Only War and jumped to months later as the war against the corrupted on the planet raged.

I've also done a group picture for that game I think, it should be floating around somewhere.

Actually, yes, but as soon as most players find out I'm a girl, albeit an ugly one, they treat me different.

do you play with webcams or on voice or something?

try text only games. I've not had that problem.

any idea what components of the file name for the later image(s) were?

I dunno, probably something like OW group, but I can post it when I'm back on my PC tomorrow, together with my other parties

i that jade harley?

>Posts something ineffectual with the stated intent to 'trigger'
>Hasn't played a game in over two years

>By the way I'm a woman and that's USUALLY a problem!

Gee. I wonder why you haven't found someone to play with sooner.

nah nigga

Someone posted this a while ago.

I think you could cut it up for parts to add to a template for gear and equipment.

I need some figure drawing guidance.

I'm trying to draw the party for a game I was in last year.
One of the PCs was an ardent waist trainer and as a result had a rather dramatically altered figure.

I've been trying to come up with a body model by modifying and splicing together parts from the big template ( ) but the results I've gotten so far look off and I'm not sure why. Pic is from my attempts so far.

The rest of the party have more normal figures so I'm able to just use existing body templates as bases for them.

I fixed your missile launcher

Late response, but we're running Maze of the Blue Medusa. The characters, in order:

>The Lunatic
Sole survivor of a wasting, rotting plague that struck his tribe. Was forced to put down his parents, snapped, and is now obsessed with finding a proper death. Has gladly accepted more curses than the party can shake a stick at, and is hinting that his death-seeker persona is a split personality.

>The Chevalier
Knightaboo youngest child of a failing noble house. Went out into the world in search of something to bring his house back to prominence, agreed to a shady deal, and ended up petrified at the entryway to the Maze for about a century. Has a horse that teleports in and out of existence as the GM remembers it exists.

>The Scoundrel
Child of two tieflings, saw his village burned to the ground by a passing crusade. Was adopted by a kindly old mage who taught him illusion magic before passing away. Distaste for nobility, believes that the rich need to know what life is like in the gutter. Is trying to become specialized in using a magnetic meathook he discovered in the Maze, a la Scorpion.

>The Mutilated
Was once a bard, but his village was enslaved by a black dragon which conducted horrifying experiments on the populace. Spent the better part of a decade being tortured, now has draconic magical powers and PTSD. Despises immortals with a burning passion.

>The Entertainer
Was once a court jester for a minor noble house. Insulted the wrong lord, was imprisoned, and broke out to seek fortunes elsewhere. Player probably knows the system best out of anyone at the table. Loves throwing knives.

>The Survivalist
Child of a black dragon, was raised in the wild alongside a clutch of whelps before being picked up by actual humans. Player is often absent -- when returning to the game, reality seems to 'ripple.'

You caught me read handed user. Drawing single-line noses is so much fun

The only "triggering" thing about that post is the elf trap triggering my penis.

My party for the Tomb of Annihilation campaign we started not too long ago. Been fun so far.

Maze dude here. I can only assume that your tiefling has Tibalt as their character art too.

Your assumption was correct

I learned Chevalier was a real word today.

also you have at least 2 time travelers. neat.

Did the they have a crush on each other at the start or is that something that developed after the game began?

>I need some figure drawing guidance.
>I'm trying to draw the party for a game I was in last year.
>One of the PCs was an ardent waist trainer and as a result had a rather dramatically altered figure.

I was gonna suggest narrower shoulders, but it looks like you already did that. I'm not sure what you should do next.

>face of the party
>has no face

Mentalist, WarSum, Warlock and Weapon Master it's there bud.

How did the party first come together?

IRL or online?

Are you still in contact with the player who played Brucie?
I wanna know how they built him, assuming they or the GM still have Brucie's charsheet.

Just did this an hour ago after our game.
From Left to Right:

Frank "Jandy" Bastille, Human Vigilante.

Joke, Human Alchemist.
Doesn't know what he's brewing.

Aohn, the Dwarf Gatsu Fighter.
Loves boats.

Dohn, the Dromite Wilder.
Can only say "Hi, I'm Dohn."

Jex, Orc Brawler.
Sophisticated pugilist.

Jephen, Human Vigilante.
Violet Sentai Hero.

the current members of a group I am GMing for.

these are super neat

tell me about them.

what happened to Rivet?

>My party
Need an new bard if any qts want 2 show Bob pls

>Just did this an hour ago after our game.

First session, or simply the latest session of a game that has gone for several or even many sessions?

>Dohn, the Dromite Wilder.
>Can only say "Hi, I'm Dohn."
Is he cursed, or is there another reason he can only say that when he tries to speak?

Why don't the PCs have their damn names listed between their image and their class?

Lark was best girl.

This is kick ass. did you find these somewhere and recolor them or did you animate these yourself?

Is the one on the far right supposed to not be moving?

Either way, tell us about your lads.

what brought this group of wierdos together?

No, Brucie's player moved and we weren't that close. I don't know the sharkman stats, but he was a rogue-type.

How long has this game been going?

another player in that game here

It was our first real session. We started an encounter after building our characters together. Our plan was to make a "super hero team" because the GM said our campaign would be about a city defense. I THINK we're all based on characters and archetypes (not sure about Dohn).

As for Dohn, he only says "Hi, I'm Dohn," because Common is his second language and he's a little socially awkward and doesn't know what to say for certain situations, so sticks with "Hi, I'm Dohn."

seems to work for him so far.

Cool.
Does he speak it with an accent?

How does the city seem so far?

It was something that developped as the game went on. The party didn't know each other at the beginning of the campaign. The sorceror saving the paladin's life at the risk of his own played an important part in it.

Oh that's a different campaign :P

I made a less-good version myself and then paid a guy on reddit to do them more professionally because I liked the look. This is just a "rough" he sent me, I'll post the finished version when I get it.

Left to right:

Atsu & Wing (Wood Elf Druid & Panther companion) - This player is completely nuts when it comes to polymorphing, wild shape, and summoning monsters. I think he gets away with a lot more than he should but the DM likes the creativity and it's usually for utility anyway so we're all on board. We helped him kill the fomorians plaguing his old elf-town in the woods.

Tahk (Wood Elf Monk) - This player is completely memes. About 5 sessions in he basically retconned his character to be Naruto. Thankfully, he only really gets that way in combat. He's a bit too ballsy for our "stealth" character, but w/e.

Danmar (Human Paladin) - Was basically a disgraced noble who is trying to regain landed status under anybody who will give it to him. Unfortunately this led to some conflict with the Bard and Danmar basically sold-out his party making a really risky move that probably would have gotten the entire party killed if the Bard hadn't been there to stop him. He's recently reformed to be more of a good guy.

Thalren (Human Cleric) - Justice Nazi. This guy's god is all about justice and Thalren is all about dispensing it. Ultimately a good guy, if a bit overzealous. Great in a fight and a good player.

Bigglio (Human Valor Bard) - Me. 60 year old traveling storyteller turned adventurer after an interesting turn of events. He and the party got hired by the Archduke we had been doing some adventuring for (the hero kind of thing, rescuing townsfolk, slaying monsters) to do some espionage work that unfortunately went into a moral grey area that he wasn't happy with. He went away from the party for a while to do more black-and-white goodguy stuff while the party was out playing politics. Also nearly killed the Paladin.

He can make his own Pizza, nothing can stop him now.

so here's the most updated group pic for starters

So it turns out I never finished the OW group pic. as a consolation, have some other party pics

and another one, same setting, some centuries later

And here's the draw your party from a little few-shot I'm currently running. Tried a different style with this one.

I can post the unfinished OW one too, but that one's larely uncoloured

Thank you very much Alaric user!

I'm working on chargen right now but will look at these later.

Well, they were designs for my party rather than templates, but I'm glad you liked 'em. I intend to do party draws when I finish designing our gear.

for what it's worth, these guns are neat as fuck

wew lad

Do you guys play in person or online?

I'm not sure if that whiteboard the party is drawn on is in the room you all play in or was just a convenient drawing surface at the time for the player who drew the party and took the picture.

Where did Vastus come from? entering late into a DH campaign I'm guessing he had some stories behind him before joining.

Prospective Surgeon makes it sound like he's been practicing on the deceased in order to one day perform surgery on the living.

Is that a coin on a stick or a pendulum Terzos is swinging around?

Does that mean Ervos likes engaging in duels, or seeks them out to watch, or both?

What kind of substance is their to Mr. Firmenos?

what kinds of games were these? Like system and setting and tone.