Hehehaha

>hehehaha

Jeremy is a retard for a fact and I hate him and all the Sargon of Akkadite reprobates like him.

That being said, what he did doesn't qualify as harassment by any functional definition of the term and the life-time ban is blatantly politically motivated on Wizards' part.

I hope he sues them and gets his shit smacked in by Hasbro. Baits them into banning him and then gets banned and whines about it "affecting his business".

@56826077

If you want to be a shitter, then don't bitch when you get your shit slapped.

Pretty much, yea.

>I'ma shame someone who makes money off the the same company name as I do
>because I don't approve of how they make money off that name
>WHY ARE YOU BANNING ME FOR MAKING MONEY OFF YOUR NAME BY SHAMING OTHER PEOPLE WHO MAKE MONEY OFF YOUR NAME AS LIVING ADVERTISEMENTS OF YOUR GAME!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!ONE!!!!!!!!!!
>better delete things and make sure I don't have anything else offensive now
>post on Veeky Forums

Didn't he make like one vid about it months ago and that was It? Plus like 3 tweets?

This shitbag is one of the most obnoxious and insufferable jackasses I've ever seen. I don't even give a shit who he harassed or didn't harass. I'm glad the stupid fuck is banned.

No one knows. You don't. I don't. No one can post proof, including him (he can pretend to post proof, but that can't prove anything). They can post proof he did slutshame someone who was dressing up as a cosplay of a WEotC card character (which incidentally counts as free advertising to WotC). So make your judgement call as you wish.

Personally, I see slutshaming someone who makes money for giving WotC free advertising as asking for trouble from the company no matter how you slice it.

This.

MTGfags are also gayfags and should keep their fagdrama to themselves because no one fucking cares about faggot youtube personalities.

Fucking nerds

>Sprankle was free advertising
There's no evidence to Sprankle having any effect, good or bad on MTG's sales.

>slutshaming is a bad thing
Excuse me?

>be a public figure
>raise a PR stink
>that PR stink violates EULA
>wtf, why did i get banned

It's petty of wizards, but entirely understandable. It's also why "muh community" is oh-so overrated, especially with heavy corporate involvement

>woman dressing up as card art is not advertising
It doesn't have to be intentional advertising, user.

I didn't say slutshaming is a bad thing. Slutshaming someone for making money using the same company you make money off of is a really bad idea regardless of your reasoning is a really bad idea. People get fired for less.

This, adding in the fact that we're living in the middle of dozens if not more harassment scandals elsewhere - so WotC wanted none of that and decided to enforce the EULA aggressively. People don't have to like it or agree with it, but it does make sense.

You can tell whose here solely on orders from Reddit by the fact they think "Sprankle" was relevant; she wasn't even relevant in a niche of a niche, she was literally prostituting herself on snapchat because her cosplaying was so unpopular.

>he can pretend to post proof, but that can't prove anything
>post proof, but that can't prove anything
>proof can't prove anything

mfw

>the fact that we're living in the middle of dozens if not more harassment scandals elsewhere
>elsewhere
>elsewhere
>elsewhere
So, why are you defending WotC if you don't even play magic? they, Wizards, can't even go a week without one of their officially sanctioned judges sexually harassing and in multiple instances raping people.

Fuck off twitter

Even more reason to be hypersensitive and bring the banhammer down

Any proof posted by the accused is inherently suspect because he has his own best interest in mind. All the deletions, all the cherry picking of what posts he says they blamed, all the 'evidence' he posts is designed to protect him and detract from his accusers are his choices, and not objective in the slightest.

That's why you never represent yourself in court user.

Apart from they don't bring the banhammer on those judges, they demote them, they literally allow them to continue playing in the same events as their victims and return to being a judge months later.

I get the feeling you completely missed my point.

Shit doesn't happen in a vacuum, so simplified;
>Harassment has become a top story for weeks
>Someone in the mtg community is accused of harassment
>WotC decides that fuck no, we don't want any of this harassment shit on our door

I'm just positing that the current stuff going on elsewhere possibly influenced WotCs decision to be so aggressive and heavy handed.
If all these harassment stories wouldn't be going around like they are, i'd argue he might have gotten off with a less severe punishment.

As usual, all communities that go full neogaf end up protecting sexual abusers and projecting on everyone around them until the whole thing shuts down when the only people left are sexual abusers

So has Wizards or the accuser put forth any proof?

WotC has some investigator look into the issue, and they found that Hambly was in violation of the EULA.
WotC hasn't really put any proof forward, but they aren't obligated to do so.

>better delete things

You are lying trash. He deleted nothing.

Hasbro needs to refund the guy his money or get hit with a shit storm that will make gamergate look like nothing. If a corporation tells its customers that they don't own the products that they paid hundreds of dollars for, then even the most emasculated soy boy will get angry. No one will trust Hasbro with another shekel.

Actually Jeremy got permanently banned because he had dirt on literally everybody, yesterday he looked at another youtuber with 50x his subscribers funny and said youtuber deleted his video, begged Jeremy not to release said dirt on them and started crying.

It's a normal practice that companies don't refund money for digital goods. It's the same deal with any online game that you can spend money on.

But that's exactly how it works in League, which is pretty much a top-soy game

>WotC has some investigator

Police do investigations. "Investigations" done by corporations are really coverups.

Totally possible, I'm just going with the information we've given and can be verified instead of tinfoil hat theories.

Also, having and collecting dirt on people and holding it over their head can also be seen as harassment, if you squint hard enough.
WotC got annoyed with Jeremy, he just doubled down, pretty much forcing WotCs hand.

Wouldn't this just prompt him to release it though? Not like WotC has any leverage now.

Can't get victimbux that way

Nonsense user, internal investigations and audits are a completely normal process, they happen all the time.
Can you use such an internal investigation to cover shit up, sure. But to say they are always cover-ups is just simply nonsense

>/pol9k/
>holding down a white collar job to know these things

>It's a normal practice that companies don't refund money for digital goods

That's exactly why I don't buy them. All you are doing is making a good case for customers to never, ever trust buying digital products ever again. Magic can screw over one guy for hundreds of dollars. But if that guy can show customers that Magic is not trustworthy and can steal everything from you on the whims of SJWs, then he can drive the corporation into the ground.

The only proof I've seen the guy post is proof of the death threats, doxing, and other bullshit that he's received.

He did a video today where a wizards "investigator" provided screen shots of the supposed tweets that were proof that he broke policy. Shit was fuggen laughable.

No one else, Sprankle or the Prof have posted proof of harassment as far as I can tell.

He has already confirmed he has multiple people "on the inside", he already leaked the evidence they were going to use against him was a pepe meme, releasing everything would probably screw over his friends who work at Wizards leaking this shit to him.

Honestly, no refunds after getting permabanned should be illegal

Some of them were just standalone Pepe images, IIRC. It was kinda weird.

@56826580

I know you are sad to be denied (You) but that's how the cookie crumbles.

Okay Twitter dude, the @ doesn't work here.

If you want to respond to a particular post, just click on the god damn post number and you're set. Save yourself some fucking hassle and a shred of your dignity by lurking a little more.

>That's exactly why I don't buy them
That's fine user, no one is forcing you to.

>All you are doing is making a good case for customers to never, ever trust buying digital products ever again
Anyone who didn't know before this that if you get banned from a digital service, you lose all the digital stuff you've spent money on is simply put, stupid.
Most people already know this user, yet it hasn't stopped a lot of people spending money on digital goods - it's a risk most people understand.

Now is there a chance there will be a noticeable ripple effect, with people leaving mtg or stop buying digital goods, maybe. Will it big enough thing for WotC to get hurt - unlikely but who knows.

Nobody believes you liars anymore. Government is corrupt enough, even when they have to testify under oath. Corporations are never punished for lying. It is their norm.

There’s an argument for banning Jeremy. What isn’t cool is banning all the chucklefucks on Facebook. They played snog, marry or kill with Women in the magic community. So fucking what? They even made a snog, marry or kill joke in the latest set.

Just like Fat Ass, it proves jokes are funny when Wizards make them, but harassment when the community makes them.

You are entitled to your opinion user.
None of that proves the investigation was a cover-up. It might have been lackluster, or not very thorough, but that does not make it a cover-up.

I think the main difference is that WotC didn't actually target any member of the community with their joke, but rather as a general nod to the game.
It's a whole different ballgame when you involve other people.

Who cares about faggy drama?

Im just here to tap cardboard to the side.

Fuck this guy and his SJW haters. Get in on this cardboard instead.

>Get in on this cardboard instead.
I mean the entire reason this drama is happening is because people aren't getting in on this cardboard and it serves as a good distraction that the game has lost 30-40% of its playerbase in 3 years.

Holy shit pls be trolling and not actually this stupid.

That's called blackmail, and is a felony.

Dailly reminder that Jeremy procured a fake letter from CNN to make himself look like he was going to be the victim of a hit piece.

Blackmail requires you to actually make a demand you retard.

I don't think it's that clear cut, i think felony blackmail requires a few more boxes ticked than just "i have info on you that you don't want public and i might release it"
But i'm not a lawyer so i could be wrong.

@56826773

Oh, it's working just fine :^)

As much as I think Jeremy is a fucking cunt a lifetime ban over comments is extreme, just as the thing with the judge bans a couple years back was extreme. WotC oughta learn some moderation before then chase their base away.

>he just doubled down
Expect a lot more of this, MtG youtube is dying so they need to cannibalize each other to maintain a liveable wage.

You are retard, and with iq so low that wont see implication unless they gonna bite your ass.

Enjoy your hobby till some slut will permaban you and your shit.

I don't particularly like Jeremy or the way he conducts himself most of the time, but most of this bullshit is unsubstantiated, and giving him a life time ban over something so retarded is honestly really silly. There's obvious bias here. Criticizing people over their bullshit should not be reason enough to ban someone for life. People shit talk Jeremy all the time but he doesn't go out of his way to start campaigns to get them banned in retaliation.

It didn't happen when they banned Zach Jesse who was an actual lawyer, won't happen this time.

Zach Jesse gets banned.
> Community says that's a bad idea
> reddit mods make saying his name get you automatically banned

MTGHQ gets banned
> reddit mods say they'll permaban anyone who says that's a bad idea

Judges get banned
> judges are personal friends of head reddit mod
> Community says that's a bad idea
> it's the entire reddit frontpage for 2 weeks

Gee I wonder what's going on

He has provided plenty of proof while the opposition has provided bare minimum. I'm pretty sure death threats have legal ramifications.

>peopel talk about Jeremy who literally charged into his ban willingly
>nobody whining for travis woo whose crime was having an unmoderated private facebook group where other peopel said offensive stuff
You can defend Jeremy and definitely lifetime ban is unwarranted, but he was in the game, a large part of his thing was hating on SJWs, Travis really didn't diserve that ban.

>the accused submits the things he's cherrypicked to be most harmless to himself
>he sounds like an all right guy!

THE DRAGON RISES

We need to sue the bastards. People like LSV need help as much as Jeremy.