So what do you think about the god emperor?

So what do you think about the god emperor?

I don't.

What did you mean by this?

Dead piece of shit.

What do you think I meant?

What did you think I meant when I asked what I thought you meant?

Is that another name for Papa Cawl?

Deluded tyrant responsible for humanity's downfall. Let him rot in his palace until Abaddon rips him from there and steps on his crumbling remains, and then all will be as it should be.

I think hes kind of a dick but offers the most overall utility to the human race.

I think the Pinnacle of Humanity shouldn't have been so flawed

He Protects.

Why do people think they can truly capture the glory of the Emperor in their crude caveman-like depictions of him?

If the cunt had been smart he would've allowed humanity to go extinct.

The only thing he did wrong was not consider alternative plans in his main plans fucked up. Like a death switch in every primarch. He put all the eggs in a basket.

Who's this mentalist?

Truthfully? I like the idea of him - of this immortal human who truly just wanted to do what was best for all mankind but in the end was flawed because he too - was human. This probably stems from my hope that someone actually has a plan for mankind in the real world, (whether it be illuminati, God, etc) but that’s probably just me.

It really disappoints me that the BL novels are all just painting him as some fascist shit head instead of as something more noble yet flawed. Instead we get THE EMPEROR PLANNED THE HERESY TO HELP EXTERMINATE THE ASTARTES!

Nice try Carnac

Hero surrounded by retarded children. His only mistake was to assume that the Primarchs were reasonable adults instead of autistic man children.

A fool that thought that individual power may change the world.

>His only mistake was to assume that the Primarchs were reasonable adults instead of autistic man children
Like father like genespawn.

Just another mon'keigh.

He's a dick

>The only thing he did wrong was not consider alternative plans in his main plans fucked up.
Nigga, any decent human should have a plan B. As the ultimate evolution of man, the Emperor should have even a plan Z

I think he should have worked to get on better terms with his sons like any caring father should first, before moving to create a human webway we all knew Tzeentch was gonna fuck him over with.

With the distinct exception of BobbyG, you should add.

Dude's doing an amazing job putting the Imperium back on it's feet, so good even would blow him for ingenuity alone.

What would happen if the Tyranids ate him?

Like father like son.

>god emperor
Pawn of the Ecclesiarchy. Its Just The Emperor. Real talks though, he had good intentions but whooo boy was be blinded by ego in the long term. Ultimately though imperial 4 life suck it chaos fags.

>Imperial sissy whitebois

Big Bob is another character bad written. His resurrection was a Deus Ex Machina bullshit

What about imperial blackbois?

He's a pretty cool guy. I'd buy him lunch.

Would die a thousand deaths in his name and never regret it

Sigmar is better.

>fascist
I mean, he does look like a fascist. And act like a fascist.
>Going on any kind of "Crusade"
>founding an empire through the creation of huge militaries
If he wanted humanity to prosper he should have organised Starfleet instead of creating a machine of opression and bloodshed.

Technically, he is more of a (monarchic) absolutist than a fascist

A man with noble ideals who was too absorbed with his own power and purpose to recognize his flaws and missteps.

I hate the characterization of him as an evil tyrannical dictator (aka anything written by ADB) because he really fucking isn't in any lore other than that. I love the characterization of him as genuinely having man's best interests in mind, but refusing to see anyone else's viewpoint or ideas and being arrogant about his power (aka The Last Church or other works). I also hate the works that write him as "right" or flawless and making everything everyone else's fault (such as Deliverance Lost).

Basically I like him as a flawed idealist who genuinely had everyone's best interests in mind, but refused to accept that his methods may be flawed.

>Mentions our glorious King, saviour of Mankind and bringer of Reason
>God
Ephoroi killteam dispatched.

Franz > Corpse