ITT: your nye plans

ITT: your nye plans

non-"IM SO LONELY AND STAYING IN MY ROOM ALL ALONE BECAUSE I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO BE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING"-edition

>Going to a rave in Amsterdam
>Rolling on techno
>Enjoy my gains as wraith protocol comes out at 6:00 UTC+1 (screencap this)
>ketamine and weed at home untill I pass out with covered in jizz which I ejaculated after seeing my gains

i am going to masturbate furiously to images of your mother

Sounds like a good time user

weed, champaign, friends

Sounds like a good time user

>XVG bagholders are clueless normies
I knew it

Lol the one on the right is so obviously stuffing

Techno and rolls for me too, user. Really looking forward to it.

Rave in local Town until 2pm tomorrow
Not doing special K. Maybe plain old molly or 2cb.
Then fuck my gf afterwards

Staying in with my gf and probably watch a movie or play a game or have sex for a bit before I give her my infamous big cums

New year's worst holiday desu

where? De School? Radion?

>STAYING IN MY ROOM ALL ALONE
this but by choice. i do not enjoy going out with other people.

>big cums
lmao

I'm going out, though I just want to stay at home and be comfy. NYE is too busy and expensive for not much payoff.

unironically lonely and staying in my room all alone

thank god im loaded on benzos, weed, and lots of good beer. have some tramadol i could snort too but don't plan on using any unless i'm feeling really desperate, maybe later tonight.

I will be spending the evening in a high class social club in London surrounded by influential and wealthy families. I will then proceed to have some brandy before eating a three course meal. After a trifle sup, my accomplices and I will watch the fireworks on the Thames with all its glory and drink champagne to the new year.

Just do what I always do. I never understood the fuss about new year

I would head to the bar with a few buddies but it's going to be -14 out and I'd rather sit at home drink beer and smoke some good loud.

Maybe cook a big ass steak get my ex to send some nudes. However ADA and XVG may make me a little bit of cash tonight.

Gonna sit stoned as fuck watching charts waiting for the fireworks, then vape some more weed, drink champagne and jerk off to female detective JAVs.
>no gf
>no friends
>no family

Just me, weed, my massive REQ and LINK gains

>Staying in with my gf and probably watch a movie
same user

also feeling depressed

Dab on my enail , watch the charts and the nba.

IM SO LONELY AND STAYING IN MY ROOM ALL ALONE BECAUSE I NEVER LEARNED HOW TO BE A NORMAL HUMAN BEING

My fuckin' dudes. Have a good NYE

sounds good bros. enjoy nye and your gains

Go fuck yourself retard. Go blog somewhere else

>Going to a rave in Amsterdam
Gay af
>Rolling on techno
Are you 16?
>Enjoy my gains as wraith protocol comes out at 6:00 UTC+1 (screencap this)
Dogecoin dark? LOL
>ketamine and weed at home untill I pass out with covered in jizz which I ejaculated after seeing my gains
kys manchild

Just gonna smoke weed in my room like every other new years, except this time I'm financially secure.

This guy fuckin gets it

loud parties with angry drunk people suck. and feet hurts.i prefer good food and beer while laying at bath tub at home environment

Raving is the gayest shit ever. Kys.

Staying at a hotel by Nathan Phillips Square in Toronto, gonna be a nice view.

I have work tomorrow, have a house party I was invited to but don't want to pay for a taxi or be hungover.

>NORMAL HUMAN BEING

Wraith is already price in

It's my birthday.

I'm in my mid 20s.

Going to be sitting alone in a room in my mom's basement which I moved into a few weeks ago after breaking up with my girlfriend.

Hopefully smoke some pot. Probably play some PUBG or Overwatch and think about killing myself.

But 2017 has made me rich as fuck off crypto.. so, that's nice.