Meanwhile On Demon Hunter Veeky Forums

>Meanwhile On Demon Hunter Veeky Forums
Alright Hunters, with Christmas coming up, Wild Spirits creeping out of the woodwork, the workload growing ever more stressing and the world trying to handle all of the 'new supernatural phenomena cropping up, it's been decided that we need a vacation. A major, extended vacation that won't see us home for quite a while.

And by "Vacation", I mean an Interdimensional/Inter-Universal roadtrip. Strap in tightly Hunters, it's gonna be a long ride.

First for "this is just a shitty freeform RP instead of a 'Veeky Forums if demon hunters used it' pretend thread" and both /k/ and /v/ are capable of doing this concept better.

>Strap in tightly
Why?
We have demon portals.

>Using demonic gateways to go anywhere
>Ever
Enjoy ending up in Rape Real #23458967×12, my fellow Hunter. You shall be deeply missed.

They always start out good then they go way too-far with the metaplot. Dudes exchanging hunting tips and shooting the shit about their stories is cool. Elder gods ending the world and hopping universes is too far divorced from what makes threads like these interesting, IMO.

Also, we have found something next to the ship. We are considering bringing it onboard. Yay or Nay?

Screw you guys, i'm going ahead to a beach where the palm trees have titties for fruit.

I'm sorry sir but this is the Traditional Games board. Only threads about contemporary social politics are allowed here.

>Not going to the realm where absolutely EVERYTHING is Tits
Absolute shit taste. If you're going to go to a Demon Realm, at least choose a "good" one.

...Duke Nukem, is that you?

Δεν νομίζω ότι ο kυνηγός έχει διαkοπές.

>I do not think the mistress has any intercessions.
Whatever could you mean by this oh dear Marble Emperor? Why would intercession be required for a nice-long vacation?

Έχω αkούσει τις φήμες του συνομηλίkου μου ανατολιkά αναkατεύοντας στον τάφο του

>I have touched the rumors of my peer-to-earth reminiscent of his grave
Hmm, it's hard to get the Translators to give me a truly accurate version of your posts, but I get the gist of it I think. I mean, if you want, we could always leave you in charge of Earth whilst the rest of us are away.

Fine i speak in barbarian sheep tongue so you can understand. THE ONE IN EAST
WHO IS A FIRST EMPEROR IS STIRRING IN HIS GREAT BIG DEAD BODY STORAGE PLACE

always nay.

>THE ONE IN EAST
WHO IS A FIRST EMPEROR IS STIRRING IN HIS GREAT BIG DEAD BODY STORAGE PLACE
Thank you for the ease of understanding and the clarification. Aside from that, this isn't good news at all. I thought we annihilated that fat bastard the last time!

New Hunterswake reporting in.
I'd do that, but we still donn't have a safe road through the void where the forest is.
Besides, someone has to keep an eye on Sixjerries so he doesn't suddenly multiply again.

You really need to get that tear into the void fixed before something utterly horrid crawls out of it.

Bit late for that...
Jerry Bluerun walked in, the physics-breaking semi-clone hivemind known as Sixjerries walked out.
Whats funny is that Sixjerries doesn't even seem to notice having turned into Sixjerries, but insists the specificly positioned set of six regular-sized Jerries sorted into three stacks of two is somehow an adult Jerry.
Let's just say it's freaky to see him "carry" (read: levitate) an axe over his rightmost stack's head.
Not to mention all the Jerries speak in unison.

We don't even know where to start, and Hastur's not answering my calls.

>We don't even know where to start, and Hastur's not answering my calls.
We're fairly certain that even Hastur has realized that he's done goofed, and is just now hiding out in Carcosa hoping that this all blows over. Sucks yo be you though, my friend.

God damnit, he could at least have the stones to give someone the means to fix this shit.
I'll just send Toby to find him and pull some cooperation outta him. Let's hope he doesn't have to go too far.

>Hastur
>Claiming responsibility for anything (that isn't some manner of "joke", that is)
>Ever
You'd have more luck trying to pull a single tooth from a Shoggoth, mate.

So i should send my daughter in as well. Got it.

That, and really, all i'm asking is for him to tell how he did it so we can try to do it ourselves and fix his mistakes.

been working on major problem areas world map
purple is marble's terriotry
green is the awaking first emperor
yellow is the massive battle Charlemagne and Barbarossa are having over who gets to be holy roman emperor
red is Russian civil war II: undead boogaloo
brown is the giant clusterfuck of mummys fighting over pharohdom, did I miss anything?

oh and black is areas still devastated by oliver cromwell's army

You, uh, kinda missed the manitou going bugfuck nuts over the entire North American continent. Though I suppose that's a less organized threat, and more because some jackass shaman keeps unsettling things (or a whole bunch of them.)

god damn it you have to report these things
also not organized in once place enough to go on the map

I can say the black area's too close to the south coast - apart from this weird, circuitry-themed void, most of New Innsmouth - New Under-Dover is all right.

Outside of that, i've heard talk Finland's experiencing another civil war, except it's between Reds led by Lipponen, Whites led by Mannerheim and Blues led by Väinämöinen.
I'm guessing the Blues are winning, since Häyhä's on their side for some reason.

its thinner on the main lsland thus less devastated

The Japs currently have the Big C himself up and about, but he's really just chilling around, and he's even being helpful from what I hear, by eating agents of the Fomorians who are trying to slip on through into the mainland. Also, we've gotten reports that a bunch of chucklefucks are attempting to call upon Amatsu Mikaboshi somewhere, but we don't know the general area or HOW they're going to do it.

I'm bored /dhg/
Do you hunt alone or in squads? What weapons do you use?
Pic related, it has never let me down.

Varies. Usually just me for most marks, and as the mark escalates in size, i call up more of the old fogeys down at the Hunter's Dream.
If it's a shoggoth equivalent, though, Dhuron and i can tag team it by ourselves, no problem. Guy's a beast with anything explosive.

We usually take squads of our fellows along with us. Makes Recovery easier in the long run. Favorite weapon is difficult to pin down, but we ratherenjoy pic related for all of the "kick" it has compared to some.

Wait what have I missed, I have been climbing the damn Ladder out of the plane for a week now. Also aparently the ladder ended up deposting me in the middle of Tokyo, I don't speak a single bit of japanees, any hunter willing to fly or help me get back to Russia
Seriously there fighting again? How many times has it been at this point.

>Wait what have I missed
Oh not much. Just the local Mage Schools and major organizations providing funding for a massive venture into the vastness of space for all Hunters as a Christmas "gift". Oh, and the First emperor is waking up, and is probably going to spread havoc all over the place. Fun all around.

Welp that explains why the Dead Block Soviet Battlion was actually talking to me instead of Perun.
Christ I've lived to long for this shit, three Tsar's, many uprising and many calls to duty and the awakening who ever claims to be the first of something every 20 years. Well thats old Bloods curse for you.

could you verifythe ma's russian acuuracy?

Ok no, nice try senpai. A piece of advice if you want to trick a hunter use proper english. I am assuming your a Demon or a "Deep" creature, I know its difficult but you can do it.

Did I seriously just say Senpai, sweet lord in heaven I need to sleep in a bed.

im sorry maps just get me super exicted
would you kindely verify the map's russia segment or is it wrong?

Ahuh. Alrighty send it here, you know if its you pulling my leg ill know right?

I'd think the map he's talking about is above us.
While you're there, could you confirm whether or not Finland's in another civil war?

the map I already posted

Not in the the middle of a civil war
Oh yes thats correct, You forgot to mark Japan, England west coast a conflict zone. America is having conflicts pretty much scattered all over. Russia is having conflicts all over siberia and moscow area.

updated with japan problems and death trail of andrew jackson

Good job, anyway your map is good so far. I do know theres a small civil war in the under planes between Isreal and A contigent of Dark Elf Slavers

note that the first emperor is expanding as the the eternal joust between Charlemagne and Barbarossa

Seriously? Those idiots need to knock it off, I mean I hate traveling through the area since the transport ussually gets roped into the battle.

at least they are really enthusiastic and friendly about it

what even could it be, what does "Demon Hunter" imply, unless there is some fad anime that I missed that you all inexplicably know to reference

A huh. Well if a squadron of Bombers gets knocked out during WW2 and "all survivors" automatically drafted into one sides continue the Battle for an hour while they take a piss and get some food.

Alright mates, I think I'll need to hunt a fast flyer.
I was thinking about getting pic related, but what would you recommend? Maybe something less advanced could be better?

Depends on the hunt,
Also are you a veteran Pilot or semi expirenced.

Pretty much an ace
The thing I'll have to hunt is stupidly fast and hits very hard, so it has caused quite a bit of trouble. It looks like some tentacled dragon thing. I'm quite sure that I'll have to bring either a modern fighter or a pretty esoteric one.
What would you recommend?

Esoteric one. As unreliable as they are, they are at least prepared to some extent against problems of mystic origin. I swear, if an airplane just shuts down while you are on it, it ain't fun.

Go with something modern but fly only a plane you have flown before. Try multiple planes out

>tfw doing krampus jobs

I'd bitch about doing useless ritual shit to secure a home from something that won't fuck with your kids 99.99% of the time due to moral relativism (kids these days apparently don't even come close to the weird evil shit the kids of old did), but I'll do anything for $15 an hour, yakno?

Alright, thanks anons.
I'll go with the Tiffy, but I'll load some pretty exotic missiles on it. That wanker won't know what hit him.
Or rather, he'll know exactly 23 picoseconds after impact.
If that fails, I've got the 27mm ready. 1/4 magical shells, 3/4 HE shells.

Whats your counter measures. Go with flares by the way. It fucks with most fast monsters

Flare and chaff.
I might throw in some bone powder, though. It seems to confuse it a bit.
I've heard that you're a really good one, how's life? Did anything big cross the veil recently?

Never lets me down

A good amount actually. Down in the Under Dark I encountered a 6 Winged creature. Fun thing we knocked it of the air with a large pillar. If you mix bone powder coat the flares it self in it. It won't disable the flares, it'll still burn properly and cause the dust effect. Ussually does.

People forget that old things still work, I always keep a spear on me. The haft has been changed more times than I can count, but its been in my family for generations and it never let a soul down.

>Meanwhile on the gayest thread on Veeky Forums

Hey guys, let's roleplay on a board when there are already actual roleplay boards around, and just suck each other's cocks all thread! Yeah, my asshole!

> In a quest there is a single author who controls the plot of the story and who drives the creative process. They can choose to take suggestions from other posters, or not, at their sole discretion. Quests can be text-based, image-based, or a combination of the two
not a quest,

And you Retards wonder where all the writefag have gone...

Can you Summer Fags leave already. You are the cancer killing Veeky Forums

Heres your (you), now go back to your cess pool.

Please stop spamming this board with your cringey text-to-text rping

Good, fuck those attention whoring retards trying to force "epic" moments

You know what, I am really getting sick of this shit. Honestly at this point it would be nice to move where we aren't getting spammed by mongloids. And atleast we can keep the threads going.

Yeah, try reddit it might be more your speed

Christ. I think offically you are the cancer killing TG but then again were starting to end up like a tire fire.

>reddit is finally being driven off Veeky Forums
keep it up based shitposting bros

It implies you hunt demons, retard

>Christ. I think offically you are the cancer killing TG but then again were starting to end up like a tire fire.
Your poor english makes you look like an even bigger mongoloid than you already are

Ok. Still if you guys have a problem with these threads then leave, were not bothering anyone except you shit posters.

>People posting Actual Fucking Content besides sparring out over the latest dumpster fire that GW shits out is considered "Reddit" now.
The levels of raw Hatred and Loathing I possess for nu/pol/ and Redditor he wears such as (You) literally cannot be expressed in mere words. Kindly shove a giant steel dildo up your arse, if you be so kind, 'friend'.

depends on the setting

Thank you user. Just a remind /pol/ Stays in /pol/ Even if Nu/pol/ disagress.

>screeching about /pol/ despite no one discussing politics

But really though user, it can be viewed that a lot of the new wave shit posters came from /pol/

Most of the new face and shitposting retards infesting not just Veeky Forums, but nearly every other board as of late, are from Reddit, who found /pol/, utterly eviscerated the place, and now seek to do the same to the rest of the site. And judging by the absolute state of Veeky Forums, /co/ and others, they are succeeding.

I love dicks in and around my mouth. All day and all night long, because I'm an enormous waste-of-space faggot.

No, I fucking don't. Thread RPers are cancer.