A large host of undead has begun to march

>a large host of undead has begun to march
>soldiers from all ages crawling up out of the earth and trudging west
>nearly silent, only pausing for a moment to ask two questions of anyone, your party included, that shifts their attention
>Will you follow? Will you fight?

they seem to be conscious and not controlled by some necromancer, why shouldn't i follow them

I'll follow you and I'll fight you, abominations.

Seems legit.

Fight who?

the enemy obviously

Well, who in their right mind wouldn't fight the enemy?

You lose.

Set sail for adventure!

They repeat the questions.

>A war of such unfathomable proportions looms across the horizon, that even the dead fear what might happen if *we* were to lose.

I'd follow them.

How do I tell the enemy from civilians?

Thats the right spirit, almost feel alive again seeing you and your youthful enthusiasm
you dont, you stab them. if they are innocent we raise them again so that they shall enjoy their eternal (un)life together with us

oh fuck

>They repeat the questions.
>mfw my party is composed of owls

This could take a while, user.

Call the cops who inform the American government (who is across the Atlantic) so they can make preparations. Fuck Africa, the Middle East and Europistan—not my problem

Why would they believe you ?

Quest threads go on /QST/

And backseat moderators go on /qa/, but I don't see you there, now, do I?

Then you better use your mod powers and do something about it.

Yes. We march to Judgment Day.

This guy gets it

This is some curse Pirates of the Caribbean shit.

Here's the question. Fight them or fight for them ?
If for them then they are probably after some asshole whom toke some sacred curse ridden treasure that must be returned or purified so I may help them though following them is out of the question since they are too slow and probably stink.

We fight for the civilans, for the people, for the land and for the nation.

The enemy is not civilians. Their industry is brutal, their people cruel and bloodthirsty. We must crush their spirits, raze their homes, spill their blood and march forward in the name of virtue. In this darkest hour, there are no innocents, for the very enemy soil spawns horrors against the people.

Will you follow? Will you fight?

Blimp

What are they going to fight with? Their fists? I can't imagine there'd be many usable weapons between the whole host.

If muscleless bones can move, why shouldn't oil-less weapons fire too?

Just imagine it, logistic chains carrying spent shells and broken howitsers, to be loaded by skeletons crewing rusted and half-completed batteries that still fire as if in their prime, running on dilapidated vehicles and building airfields for ships that shouldn't even be able to lift.

Do you think it's hard to shoot down a blimp? Try shooting down a frame instead...

Of course I would. Society is built on the blood, sweat, and words of dead men. If they rise from their graves to personally ask me to do something, who am I to refuse?

A sane individual? If some moldering bones shimmied up out of the ground and asked me to pledge to an unknown cause you’re damn skippy I’d think twice. Let the dead have their business and the living have theirs, no sense in mingling the two.

The day I am free of my flesh. You who read this, set your true self free. The one under the flesh.

You're honestly telling me that if Sir George Washington Him Fucking Self came out of the ground and asked you to help him kill the british subverters in America you'd refuse?

yes, because fuck that wig-wearing dendrophobe traitor.

Be you a leaf or a limey, I'll get you first.
And the "british" empire has been owned by the rothschilds since the battle of waterloo. Killing hundreds of your own race for an aristocrat that only cares for wealth is a sign you're a shit human being.

I plan on going the opposite way

Is this thread a reference to the skeleton war meme?

Why should the living follow the dead?

We follow the dead every day we live, for every day we love is another closer to the day we die. And if events are as such that powerful magicks are pulling the rested from their eternal slumber out of the blue, you can count on me striding right alongside our boney brethren.