Im not even posting this for my own personal benefit Veeky Forums i just want you all to be able to make profit on this...

im not even posting this for my own personal benefit Veeky Forums i just want you all to be able to make profit on this. I've been following project since ICO and bought a shit ton during it.. still holding because this project will transform crypto

wow, so convincing.

do some research on it and i think youd agree

It's a waste of your time trying to turn biztards over to our side. I'll see you on the moon 0x ico brother, were both definitely gonna make it

y-y-you can see the light too?

If you're still holding your ico stack you're a part of the small sect of smart money on Veeky Forums. Looks like your research did pay off, well done

brothers in ZRX, we will make it. I don't think anyone except existing holders even clicks these threads

i have 1k of this, should i put 1 btc to increase mystack didnt have the balls to do it before now the price keeps going up, i wont make it will i

yeah, and i still know it has so much longer to go.

Really wish i had some money to put into ZRX but I'm all in on XLM, and even then I only have like 220 of them
>tfw 2 por too bee rich

Have 40k, can I millionaire?

The developers themselves said the coin isn't meant to be an investment.

And for that reason, it's a no.

olaf also said it was only 5% of what he thinks its worth in a slack message

see you in pink wojack land

that's how you avoid being labeled a security by the SEC.... Most, if not all, projects say the same thing. They don't comment on the price. Use your fuckin head

Poorfag here. :(

Started with ~1200$ 2 weeks ago, trying to invest every single gain I can into ZRX.

At least I tried joining in a bit with you guys. I'm sure you will all make it in a few months.

I just had my 5900 sell order hit, explain why I should bother buying back into it on the next dip.

Why is ZRX a better mid/long hold than other options like ICX which will be blowing up around early february and is cheap right now.

let the poor stay poor
when we're on the moon, they'll be screaming why they didn't buy in

das it mane

Not a single relayer has started charging ZRX tokens as transaction fees on their Decentralized exchanges. Ethfinex hasn't launched with ZRX incorporation yet, 15+ projects are being built on ZRX. dYdX raised funding from Andreesen-Horowitz and is being built on ZRX. Augur, District0x, BlockNet, Status, OAX, Dharma, Lendroid, and many more are all building their projects using ZRX.

ZRX keeps constantly rising week after week.

I got into crypto 2 weeks ago. It was ~3500 SAT back then. It broke through 4k a week ago, and it seems now like it's staying above 5k.

ur right fuck em
have fun bag holding verge faggots