Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1927: Consensual Mind Control Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

myanimelist.net/manga/45881/Amahara-kun_
mangahere.co/manga/masturbation_count/
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55822062/#q55826047
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How difficult is it to survive in Magical Index or Scientific Railgun?

>J. K. Rowling has said that Pansy did not end up marrying Draco because Rowling always hated her: "I loathe Pansy Parkinson. I don't love Draco but I really dislike her. She's every girl who ever teased me at school. She's the Anti-Hermione. I loathe her."

I'll never know how people can see Rowling as anything other than a hack.

Extremely. The universe will be destroyed and remade several times while you're there.

I'll never know why you felt the need to bring this up for no reason.

What are some neat/interesting:

>100 CP perks?
>200 CP perks?
>300 CP perks?
>400 CP perks?
>600 CP perks?

I was planning to as soon as my computer stopped getting stuck on the thread upload. Lemme see if it works now.

So basically, the only reason they don't actually hook up like they were implied to be planning on doing for the whole series is because Rowling is a petty bitch?

>implying any other author doesn't use their medium to low-down shit on the people who've pissed them off or made their lives difficult in the past.
>implying no author uses their books as a soapbox

never read Sword of Truth.

Well shit. and I'm only at Jump 122.

So Jumpers, what are some good jumps/perks for eating my way to victory?

>over 100 jumps
>not being able to survive the recreation of the universe

If it's any consolation, everyone survives the universe deco-reconstruction just fine.

Exactly. I honestly can't imagine anything more pathetic than an author getting butthurt at a character they themselves created.

What is the worst curse you have ever created?

Trivially easy

In my opinion, this is the most extreme case of a plot being so unreasonably tonally dissonant from it's setting. As long as you aren't actively getting involved in the plot, or being one of the thousands of nameless stereotypical thugs who go around picking fights in the city full of highschooler WMDs, seriously, the fuck is up with that? you should be fine.

oh no not everyone ends up married to their classmates

THAT IS SADISTIC.

Being chased by multiple yanderes.

send help

YOU HAVE DONE THIS TO YOURSELF

>pic related
Imagine what you could do with that curse and Free Climbers...

So if I leave Academy City, I'm good?

You're good, yeah.

...Which magic systems would allow me to develop such a curse?

until ww3 maybe, yeah, but I don't think students are allowed to leave.

I'd say you're fine even if you stay. There's a reason that all the time that the main cast is fighting off world ending threats that they usually have personal stake it, is spent on upper-middle class slice of life hijinks, there's no real inbetween. Just make sure you know which side you're on at any given time.

I feel like D and D could

Optionally: If you can survive Hellsalem's Lot on a day to day basis you can survive Academy City

Uh... sauce? All I can find when I type "Amahara" is this: myanimelist.net/manga/45881/Amahara-kun_

Which, uh, I'm sure some people enjoy but doesn't seem to be the same thing.

Didn't Reploid said that as long as the universe comes back, it wouldn't count as a chain failure?

Just don't derail the plot.

Photoshop user could you do something with this?

Technovore from Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Savage salvage from KanColle.

Become an infected in Prototype.

Tyranids jump.

Zerg jump.

When you travel to other modern-day Earths, do you encounter parallel versions of yourself?

Do you do anything to/for them?

mangahere.co/manga/masturbation_count/

but the entire thing is in the pic

>Zerg jump.

Trash.

LEWD

Any magic system with semi freeform magic. Hero BBS would work great.

>That picture
I... Wow. That's actually a pretty amusing one.

My favorite comes from my gaming days though. One of my players disliked reoccurring villains, no matter how well done they were, so during a minor skirmish they managed to curse the BBEG to not be able to use vowels when he talked. Which they all found hilarious. I had his ending taunt speech all prepared, so I just crossed out all the vowels and plugged it into a text-to-speech converter. Which made them laugh even harder.

You could totally do it in D&D. Just build the spell from the ground up based off Bestow Curse or one of the other generic cursing spells. People tend to forget you can just make spells in D&D pretty easily with time and effort.

What? She's looking a Popsicle.

Anyone have a sample god build for DYN Freaks?

Shitposter.

... that's kinda ironic.

"Yeah, thank the gods the author loathed me, otherwise I would've ended up marrying that prat Draco."

Also, thought you'd used the wrong pic at first... turns out they used three different actresses for her through the movies.

I subsume them.

Indeed. Don't interfere with Touma's development or the events surrounding him and he'll waifu Othinus, making everything turn out fine.
Of course, considering Touma's luck, you are almost guaranteed to be involved with him and the events around him somehow. Good luck with that.

What?

Yeah, this looks good.

Would anyone be interested in updating/redoing the Halo and J.C Avatar jumps? I know there've been some people asking about them recently and I don't want to just sit on them knowing I won't update them anytime soon.

Link to an old post to prove it's me. archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/55822062/#q55826047

>Sword of Truth
You know, I absolutely love using and quoting the Wizard's First Rule.

well hey! I thought kotor did those but thanks for opening them up! Yeah JC avatar could use some love.

Nice aesthetic.

Is the second purchase of Ultimate Luck still discounted to Lucky Student?

I just wanted devoted romantic partners, not a full conversion combat cyborg going "I WAITED FIFTY YEARS FOR YOU AFTER YOU WENT MIA YOU ARE MINE NOW AND FOREVER" after fighting her way off of a hostile roboplanet

I can't help it, it's fucking hilarious to throw increasingly yan women at Jumper. This comes after "maybe teaching Monika how to reality hack was a bad idea" and "yandere asscreed Templar who does stuff like arranging terrorist attacks to spell out WILL YOU MARRY ME"

It's me. I don't have a trip on this name so I was using my old one that does to make the announcement.

Dr. Divergent is KOTOR user's old name.

Funny, your name doesn't seem to appear anywhere on the jumps in question.

Thanks, and yup!

I stand corrected.

Is there anything you can do to fix the weird blue lines around the pixel book symbols?

They're from the crop changing when it's uploaded, and I should be able to fix it pretty easily by saving the cropped books as their own image without any border.

inb4 Valeria swipes both of them.

Are you the one who made the Superman the Animated Series Jump?

If Valeria wanted them they would have replaced them already and said "Lol I thought it was ok, but no problem we can keep both! No issues right?"

>Halo
...I admit I'm tempted. I'm very tempted.

Would anyone mind me snagging Halo to work on after I did MCU/Ace Combat updates?

Any chance of you opening Korra up too or maybe adding back the option to be an avatar?

Go for it please!

I wouldn't mind at all. Go for it Red!

I honestly want to say they're fine as they are, but that franchise has gone on for way longer then the jump covers.

Go for it, please let us be a proper Spartan without charging an arm and a leg.

>implying that update won't negate us to worse.

Lol user remember who you're talking to.

Well I mean the franchise also stopped in the middle of Terminator 10046: The Revengence, so honestly I'm not exactly joyous about that possibility in my face

user. Three things.

1. Guaranteed Spartan II option
2. Armor Customization
3. Ship Customization

I have had many ideas on how I would do a Halo jump. I just didn't want to pester Kotor at all, and thought the jump was fine as it was despite being outdated. But who am I to dispute opportunity?

Vulture.

You had me at Spartan II.

Maggot.

One could see it like that. But I refuse to touch it unless Kotor gives the okay.

Cuckold.

That was an user.

I made Justice league and Batman Beyond.

YJ user made B:TAS.

>Halo jump by Red
Do not mind at all. I wanted someone who would include a fuck ton of shit to take it and I know you'll definitely do that.

Ideally I hope that the halo jump is remade to cover all the human/covenant war/Bungi material, then we also get a part 2 to cover the new reclaimer/ 343i stuff.

>Spoiler
Awesome, I know everyone would like a railgun ship. Or the option to import one of their vessels as one. What would think about adding in an option to be an A.I? Or would that infringe too much on the RvB/Project Freelancer jump?

Kill their loved ones. Frame them for horrific crimes. Taunt them.

Ah, thank you for clarifying the situation.

>A.I.
Possible. I mean we all know how Smart A.I.s are made so it's within the realm of possibility.

>Do not mind at all
Awesome. Consider it claimed then.

Please do it

AC-220 Vulture

"The Vulture is one of the UNSC's most powerful units. Basically a highly armed flying assault tank packed to the brim with weapons, the Vulture is the largest aircraft fielded by the UNSC. It is designed to deliver massive damage to enemy ground troops after air superiority has been achieved. It is slow moving but carries an impressive armament of two twin-autocannons and rocket silos that can be used to deliver a devastating barrage to enemies in a wide area.
Crewed by highly trained UNSC pilot and gunners, the Vulture is an expensive unit and is usually reserved for difficult or lengthy battles. Being slow, it is vulnerable to anti-aircraft fire and enemy aircraft, but it is surprisingly resilient."
— Official Halo Wars website

I hope you keep the Dumb AI. I spent all of my CP on them.

I think that was Superman_user, or something along those lines. I can't remember.

I was going to keep the dumb AI. I want to keep the vast majority of options in them, I'd just add a metric shitton of things to it.

Awesome.

I would argue "yes". She pilots Sephiroth up to a point.

I just want to be a Spartan II so i can be Chiefs friend and partner so he won't be a lone wolf.

I was considering tossing her in a pod or turning her into a person in a later jump if she wasnt sapient. Give her an ootion to have her own planet or something in another jump (was considering evo)

You will be able to be a Spartan II with the option to be a III for reduced price if you want.

Hopefully also reduce some of the prices, fucking hell are some of them absurd.

Why not make her into a Dungeon Heart?

Canon companion option?
Spartan Waifus?

Why not make decent jumps?

That.... may not be a bad idea. But I dont know if she would actually lile that. Her general MO seems to be eat everything and replace it with herself then ride a planet (possibly exploded) to the next world and start again.

Like I said user, I would take a good look at stuff.

Yes.
I'll think on it. No promises.

Why not be less of a little bitch.

How is a person supposed to do that?

Capcha is being insulting

They're going to shitpost by suggesting Generic Isekai.

And you're going to shitpost by saying Generic Isekai, then samefagging to say 'ugh' in response to your own post. We get it, you think you're funny for spamming tired shit as if you'll ever sway anyone's opinions or trick people into thinking you aren't as subhuman. Give up already, you can't even shitpost correctly.