They fucked with the wrong 400 lbs neet. this dude is going to bring down the pain

they fucked with the wrong 400 lbs neet. this dude is going to bring down the pain

I hope your mother tells you she loves you.

h-how did you know

>his fucking racecar chair

No one cares, Jeremy.

Those are comfy tho

Every cunt with 2 subscribers gets them for free.

>A literal neckbeard who unironically uses words like "beta" and "cuck" has to face the consequences of his actions
I hold no sympathy for this person.

Who is this man, and why should I care?

Stop shilling this guy.

>be a public figure
>cause PR disaster
>said PR disaster violate EULA

wtf bro why did i get banned

There's already a thread about this Stop spamming this shit

If you got any recommendation for daily seating, I'm open to suggestions. Presently using pilfered generic office chair.

What is the faggot going to do? Fall on someone?

Dxracer makes pretty good chairs, overpriced of course, but comfy. I have one, however if I'd buy a chair today it would not be his one. Leather, fake or not, isn't as good as a really good cloth seat. But yeah those cost a fortune.
Mesh seats I don't like at all. They are too cold and gives me back pains.

sorry bro, I don't go around memorizing what items are already covered.

Use the catalog. Stop spamming the board to make chair threads.

>face the consequences

He and the cosplayer chick both got out of this mess with more money, the only person who got hurt by this mess was Travis.

Did he cause it?

Where is your proof of these claims?

Daily seating? I just use a chair without fucking stripes and wings and shit. Just like I sleep in a bed that isn't in the shape of a ferrari.

>Just like I sleep in a bed

>only produces videos of him opening sealed products and giving half-assed opinions on said product
>losing viewers
>decide to start shit around political issues because he knows he'll be backed by shitstain trolls
>play the victim when WotC bans him from events and preview cards

I'm quite curious how half-assed are said opinions, and didn't he also got scammed for the box of Urza's Saga he opened?

the amount of assblasted commies here from reddit furious that the real mtg community doesn't agree with them is fucking priceless

stay mad retards, you will never be part of the mtg community no matter how desperately you try

If it wasn't for that guy, a good 10k people would've stopped playing Magic already. So not only are wotc criminals, they're ingrates too.

This dude alone breathes more into the game than if they reprinted dual-lands and black lotus into one set for modern.

>Did he cause it?
Doesn't really matter, at the very least he handled it poorly. Per the code of conduct you can be permabanned for being douchey in any capacity while acting as an element of the M:tG community. Even just the name 'thotseize' and the pepe shit he wraps his twitter up with can qualify him for that.

>23 replies

>Some of You Guys are Alright, Don’t go to MTG tournaments tomorrow

>Imma slkut shame this cosplayer and call her avwhore cause she dresses up like girls on magic cards
>she's just scamming money from betacucks be looking pretty abd dressing upb as hot females in
MtG cards
>see her, she';s a WHORE
>this can't possibly violate the EULA I electronically signed for permission to use the MtG branding
>waaaaahhhhh WotC banned me for violating a EULA I totally never ssigned!!!!!!!!!!!!oneone11111!!!!!!!!
>I'll send Veeky Forums to defend me!

I am so sick of hearing the word community by fucking commies. I'll show you community when I come to a tournament with a spear to impale you if you want feudalism that badly. Jesus Christ.

I think if anybody would have a handle on the word it'd be communists. That's like, a pretty central part of the concept.

>Holy Christ, like 90% of (((the magic community))) is so dumb and is literally setting itself up for "no niggers allowed" signs at pro tournies but as long as it has a smiley face and drag queen on the sign.
>They haven't changed one God damn bit since 2004 when the 4th edition holocaust of D&D happened.

>I can't fucking wait for the FCC to gut net neutrality so wotc is put in every God damn slow lane. I will personally pay Comcast, Verizon, etc to put wotc in the slow lane.

Which is why they always end up murdering millions of their own citizens.

They're a very exclusive community.

I'd probably just get an Ikea chair, Renberget seems like the best option pricewise

All cults are

steelcase. Found mine used off of craigslist from a failed business office for 30 USD.

>mfw I have actual racing bucket seats in my car
>mfw I could literally buy a Recaro/BRIDE/Sparco bucket seat for about the same price as a DXRacer chair

Is there a way to like bolt on cheap office chair legs to an actual car seat?

> Criminals

wew