AAAAHHHHH

Why is my Ripple tanking, they promised the moooooon

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=nVMOlos4kVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shame on you for buying into (((their))) coin to begin with faggot.

Pls tell me you bought at 2.80

I thought it was replacing Bitcoin AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Some volatility is expected, but it's a solid 1-2 years hodl. Unlike Bitcoin, XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018 or 2019 you will be using it to pay for everything on the web (pic related), and it's not just about the web, institutions will start to use it too, this was announced days ago:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Ripple will dethrone Bitcoin.

>tfw was expecting a Mars mission so bought in at $1.90 (wanted to go in at $0.20 but my ETH buy with which I was gonna go in didn't go through on time)
>tfw all this controversy is hurting investor confidence and XRP is now losing momentum
Fug bro. Give it to me like it is. Will I ever profit off this coin? Will I ever see the promised $5?

>literally panicking since we had 1 day without a moon mission
A day which was a Sunday and Dec 31st in Korea.

Wait another week before being a fag.

I wake up and ripple is huge, then is slowly decreases all day. Why? Because Americans are impatient and stupid.

Nope, whales and big investors slowly move over to bitcoin again lol. You made them big profits with your greed. In januari we will see xrp at 1 dollar max and bitcoin at 20-25k.

Just gotta hold, bro. Its been pretty consistent as of late, the moon will come soon. Possibly next week. Screencap this

But we've already mooned. You got in on the moon and now we're flying back to the earth.

You know nothing Jon snow

Just jerked off to your thread thanks

2.9 here

youtube.com/watch?v=nVMOlos4kVg

Can I sreencap this, so I can laugh at you in January?

Thanks!

Ripple will moon again. This event will create a new base price though.

You can laugh at me now! XRP has made me a millionaire so I don't give a shit.

>this is what hipsters actually believe

Korean image board grew tired of the fad.
They call Ripple white liberal normie bait now.

Everyone is in xrp to make quick money, the big bucks have left and got rich. All I do now is laugh all the way to $1.

It’s not tanking per say I have seen much worse yesterday