Orcs

The Defining trait of the Orcs is Insecurity.

So what you're saying is that the orcs are WW1 Germans, elevating their inferiority complex to never before seen heights by taking on every single superpower that actually fucking achieved something worth mentioning at the same time, failing, and then blaming it on the Jews because of course the Jews have nothing better to do than sabotage Germany for no clearly defined reason.

I could that happening.

The defining traits of the orcs is being honorable dindus

I thought the defining trait of the orcs was murder?

I thought the defining trait of Orks was instability?

Then they'd all be extinct from murdering each other.

They birth large litters and mature quickly.

That'd be dwarves, actually

Then the litters would wipe themselves out. It's not a matter of numbers, it's a matter of what happens when you put a bunch of individuals constantly driven to murder in proximity, especially when they know that the others might murder them as well.

Or 21st Century Russia for that manner. “Everyone’s against me! That’s why I do everything I can to ruin everything for everyone! It’s their fault not mine!”

actualy the defining trait of tolkein orcs is that they are working class

thats why they talk that way, and why they are dirty and smell bad, which in turn prooves they are evil

tolkein was one reactionary fucker

>spontaneous order

That's an unusual point for a frogposter to make. Should I read something into the fact that the frog is facing left instead of right?

Then explain how Pitbulls still exist

White people who care more about dogs than minorities.

thats an interesting point

there were several dog breeds that went extinct because they bred them into such agressive phenotypes they couldnt even mate or bring up litters

like dogo argentino, that breed had to be diluted because the former purebreds just mauled at each other indiscriminately

there must be a little love still there, somewhere in the basic code, just a little bit of love, else the whole thing tears itself apart

Can you blame them? With the pitbull it's just a strong chance it will maul you and eat you alive for helping it rather than a guarantee like with the minority.

a thing becomes in 6 generations, a thing survives in 60, a thing lives on in 600

that thing wich lives on trough generations, that thing is why , that thing knows why

>tfw frank herbert knew

I think the orcs in Tolkein's setting mostly lived in small tribes or large extended family groups where they spent most of their time not murdering each other. The ones we see in the books are gathered together in huge armies full of orcs who don't know each other and who are being filled with supernatural malice by Sauron's omnipresent will. I think I read somewhere that inbreeding was actually a bigger problem for orcs during peacetime than rampant murder, since their small bands couldn't coexist peacefully with other bands and so tended to be isolated for extended periods.

Orcs are WW1 soldiers. Yes Tolkein was an Orc.

People breed them.

t. perfect example

that's a valid interpretation. atleast he didn't blame them for being that way like the average rightwinger does

>no clearly defined reason.
Nice bait. Just look up the number of countries jews have been kicked out of. No need to discuss it any further.

>t. perfect example
t. means regards, like at the end of a letter. You've just outed yourself as a redditor.

>everyone isn't against Russia

Objective fact: Orcs represent industrialization, urbanization and the disintegration of culture that occurs in urban environments, as opposed by rural, traditional, normal people.

Any other interpretation is illegitimate. Especially , who ignores that Working class people are, objectively, right-wing, and have been in every single society since the beginning of time, and will continue to be in every single society until the end of time.

Okay I've finally snapped. I can't keep this inside anymore. I hate orcs. I love how they're presented in Shadow of War but I just can't stand them as a race in my settings. I always create worlds under the assumption that the medieval stasis could, someday and potentially break. But I just cannot picture orcs in a modern setting outside of shitty cyberpunk like Shadowrun.

You can't imagine a modern day orc trying to break away from stereotypes? Like one working in a cramped office or as a cutthroat stock broker, I think it's hilarious and under-utilized.

It's okay, I feel the same way about dwarves

those are kinda the same thing

Tolkein's orcs are boring and 1-dimensional, people should make new monsters that are colorful and interesting.

You say it's like it's something bad.

>A convenient scapegoat in one place is a convenient scapegoat in another

wow

Jews are a "convenient scapegoat" because they behave exactly the same way in every single country, ever. They are a parasitic nation who add NOTHING to a host nation except debt and cultural cancer. Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, every single society has found the JEW revolting and diseased, and evil, and needing of extermination, because they are all of those things. A people without culture and without decency, who can only ruin their host societies. Look at what they've done to their own chickenshit country now that they have one: A den of whores and arms salesmen. How brave! How cultural! How holy.

Soon they'll all be dead, thanks to the Lion of Syria, Bashar Al-Assad. Allah be praised. I hope to live to the day when I see every filthy usury scream and beg for their mommies, bathed in radioactive hellfire courtasy of the ARYAN people of Iran! A good little handshake between the far-left and the far-right. Dead Jews, dead communists also--but mostly dead Jews.

The screaming will be beautiful. Delicious! I will live to see Tel Aviv wreathed in sweet green atomic flame. And so will you--unless you live there now. Then you won't see anything, because your eyeballs will have exploded.

>That’s why I do everything I can to ruin everything for everyone! It’s their fault not mine!
Sounds like USA to me

The average rightwinger is working class.

Hello Ivan.

Orcs would obviously be the poster childs of the proletariat. A gang of punk orkz sounds awesome now that I think about it.

Literally just,40K orks

Their defining trait is their bike-stealing.

Not in inherently violent breed.
People tend to associate them with dog fighting because they happen to be the most popular breed in America for it, but they're actually mentally very similar to Rottweilers. Intelligent and respond well to training, instinctively protective of those they consider family. Kind of makes sense, when you consider they're the hybridization of a breed of small hunting dog and a smaller mastiff breed.

I've met over a dozen pitbulls and never been bitten. In fact, they're some of the sweetest, friendliest dogs I've ever known. About half of them were owned by blacks, too.
Maybe I just live in a really nice area where people just aren't into forcing dogs to kill each other for money, I don't know.

>Pitbulls dindu nuffin!

>lack of credible sources for statistics
kek

Whatever you say, senpai.

You try going from being a member of a race of beautiful immortals with a direct line to the divine and then have one kidnap and torture you so hard that you become a different species, tell me how secure you and your descendants will be.

I mean, thats how the Iron Horde happened.

>But I just cannot picture orcs in a modern setting

Then it's a good thing they are meant to be the tribal/horde savages then isn't it? They seem to be working as intended.

the global working class sure as fuck aint.

i didn't ignore shit. my point was that when you hear someone saying stuff like "pull yourself up by the bootstraps you lazy fuck" it's a rightwinger.
what i ment with the post you were responding to was that as melkor fucked up the elves industrialisation fucked up people.

Probably because leftists don't believe in doing anything when the government can give them gibs instead

sort of proving my point innit

This, most high class people are left wing.
They live in their own world.
Asked him how much immigrants he thought lived in the city, he said 6% while it's in reality 60%.

liberalism is a right wing ideology tho

>But I just cannot picture orcs in a modern setting outside of shitty cyberpunk like Shadowrun.

Somalia exists. Islamic State exists (though hopefully not for long). Turkey exists.

Guten Tag, comrade

WE ACCEPT ORC REFUGEES. DON'T BE A BIGOT, WE ARE ALL ORCS

You still have not addressed why the jews would sabotage any nation in particular

The orcs in my setting aren't interesting, but I'm trying to make them so. I based them on a celtic tribal society with lots of mysticism and raiding, based heavily on the Orlanthi. They raid because it's part of their culture, and the orcs consider EVERYONE a part of their culture whether they like it or not. Nearby villages or towns are just other tribes to them.

But that has its benefits. For example, the orcs are raiding, not exterminating, and they tend to avoid unnecessary casualties or taking more than they need (Of course, as much as they need may be more than a village can spare, but they'll just raid someone else in turn, right?). They also have a very deep cultural bias towards making rivalries with their enemies, and said enemies, if not orcs themselves, are often confused when the orc tribe nearby suggests they team up against a lesser rival or new, unknown opponent, because the orcs see the enemies as someone they know well enough to work with, instead of someone they purely hate and revile.

Dude, wtf are you talking about? The argentinian dogo was bred for hunting large game. They did use fighting breeds like the Perro de Pelea Cordobés to develop the breed, yes, but nothing of what you are saying happened.

What it did happen was that before the Dogo, Nores Martínez developed the Araucana breed just for dog fights, but it dissapeared because the goverment banned dog fighting, so he turned all his efforts to develop a hunting breed.

So's the average left winger. So's the average person, period. What's your point

Don't be silly, there were no Orcs in Dune.

>USA makes everyone talk shit about Russia because it tries to be an actual country instead of american colony bitching out its oil and minerals for cheap
>burgers act surprised when Russia gets fed up with this shit

Yeah except rolling around on their bouncing cars and blasting rap music.

Huns/Mongols orcs. How they would work?

They stay the same except you put them on mounts 9 out of 10 times and make them good at archery or throwing things

just as regular orcs but LE.

Nobody was against Russia after Soviet's fall, Putin created that scenario so that he'd have an outside threat to craft a public persona as "the strong leader" in opposition against. Don't fall for his KGB bullshit.

They fight internally for centuries until they unite and steamroll everyone for awhile, until their lack of civilized culture (tent nomads as they are) sees them absorbed and broken up by the various cultures they annexed.

They basically do that.

Fall for for American goodfacts instead.

Everyone's just gonna tell you
>good goy
But as someone with access to primary documents, let me tell you that you are right. Russia is the primary enemy of America and democracy in 2017.

T. is an /int/ meme, and was an /int/ meme for years before Reddit adopted it.

You probably don't even know what language it is in.

North Icelandic??