This coin will hits $1000 at the end of this year

This coin will hits $1000 at the end of this year.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nVMOlos4kVg
medium.com/@slinafirinne/on-december-29th-lots-of-coins-went-missing-on-the-xrp-ripple-network-a1655e8d636d
reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/
money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And I will hit your mom's ass by the end of tonight.

and so will I

>still shilling the Jew coin

Sage

I'd fuck the shit out of his grandpa.
No homo.

Actually it will hit 0.9$

Yeah I fancy a good fuck too

Ripple may have short gains every now and then but ultimately it will fail. Be wise and invest your money in something solid instead.

I doubt very much it'll hit 1000 but i'm pretty sure it'll hit like $50 which is fine by me.

>mfwhenever I look at ripple prices

youtube.com/watch?v=nVMOlos4kVg

>ultimately it will fail

Could you expand on that?

It seems that the team behind it is quite possibly the most mature and the most connected out of pretty much any other crypto currently on the market.

That's not even possible with the circulating supply unless we saw 100 years of deflation in the USD by the end of 2018.

If it reached that price it could pay off the entire US foreign debt

How many times do we have to tell you idiots that even tho the supply is big, only a tiny fraction will be in circulation.

Every time a bank buys from them, they will buy in stupid quantities (think hundreds of millions) and all of those will be of the market as they will just sit still to back the transactions.

Look at the 450 million transaction that happened when the current pump started. We still don’t know who bought those but look at what happened when you take 10% of the suppy off the market.

Holy. What's 1000x2000?

yes, the charts are showing exactly opposite of what is happening right now because they are framed in BTC.

when in reality every coin that is green and sub 30% growth, is literally bleeding money

You mean the shitcoin?

medium.com/@slinafirinne/on-december-29th-lots-of-coins-went-missing-on-the-xrp-ripple-network-a1655e8d636d

If you have a plebbit account, upboat this shit to get it on the frontpage. People holding Stellar are complaining about Ripple being a jewcoin, meanwhile Stellar is SJWism x 1000.

reddit.com/r/Stellar/comments/7n9o60/whats_this_communities_perspective_on_stellars/

Wouldn't it be more valuable than all currency on Earth then? Who you gonna sell it to then, Ayylmaos?

If this shit hits $1000, I will suck off everyone in this thread.

It would need a 10,000,000,000,000 market cap to reach that... impossible faggot.

Do you even math bro?

Ripple is dead

When? That would make me a millionaire.

I math and I will also fuck your mom.

I wish I could understand what this means, it looks useful.

5 usd 2018 EOY top

Me too! All for one and one for all.

sounds good !

Try EOM january

>Could you expand on that?
hurr durr centralized something something muh banksters! something something muh jews!

Explained

you take all the 0's and put them at the end
1,000*2,000 -> X,000,000
and X = 1*2 = 2
so we have 2,000,000

Not before XRB

Where can I find more info on this. This is the first I'm seeing of XRP actually have a comparatively low circulating supply. Because the massive supply issue is really the only reason people have been scared to invest. Myself included.

I wish but, I keep my expectations low and play the long game.

The only reason it's not at 0.00000000001 is controlled circulation. Similiar to diamonds whose main value is only archieved by artificial limitation.

They do own 99% they just don't flood the market instantly because that would just devalue it. Instead they can sell a little bit whenever they want to get free cash and create a illusion of value to get the tards onboard.

I unironically agree with you on this. XRP is a coin designed by and for billionaires and trillionaires.

money.visualcapitalist.com/worlds-money-markets-one-visualization-2017/

$90 Trillion - global paper and electronic money
$70 Trillion - global stock markets
$215 Trillion - global debt
$215 Trillion - global real estate

Asumming a supply of 100 billion coins, if 1% of these assets moves into XRP, that's a $5.9 Trillion market cap, or $59 per coin. For XRP to hit $1000, 17% of global wealth needs to move into XRP.

Ripple may never release all 100 billion coins into the market. At some point they may "donate" tens of billions of coins to various central banks and then the central banks will use small portions of those reserves to intervene in the markets every few years. They could use XRP as the new globl reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out. Then they abandon it in favor of something else.

Does anyone know when coinbase is adding ripple?

>coin

Its rumoured to be very, very soon, but I think the BCH mess will make them want to let things cool down before they announce anything an they'll let a few things slip before a big announcement.

>They could use XRP as the new globl reserve currency for the next 80-100 years until the supply runs out.
It's OK knowing there's nothing I can do to stop it.

It's not - if you look at their guidelines for listing ripple is a far cry from what they are espousing.

I would bet on an ERC20 token at this time.

What do you think the price of XRP will do when this doesn't pan out?

The billionaires and trillionaires who created XRP don't care about coinbase. Ripple has been quietly selling and giving away XRP behind the scenes for years. They sell it or give it to large corporations and investors. They don't want to influence the price on the exchanges. They want to help each other get into position before they run XRP up to a $10+ Trillion market market cap.