Post cards that risk you getting a lifetime ban from the Wizards if they catch you using one

Post cards that risk you getting a lifetime ban from the Wizards if they catch you using one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why risk getting banned when you can play a brave and stunning card to get you 15 minutes of fame?

Is this a /pol/ meme?

I haven’t played MtG since probably the late 90s but I think I have that card stashed away in the closet at my parent’s house

Get this baby shit out of my face, coming through with the big boy toys

You're like a baby, it's 2017.

Yeah basically.

Not really but there's one or two autists that keep spamming this shit because someone got banned for being a faggot or something.

Pretty sure it went like this;

Some faggot calls a bitch faggot a cosplay slut for a couple weeks, cosplay slut has a hissy fit and quits, tolarian cuck makes a video or something, unleeves continues to be a faggot on social media, etc, etc.

Like wotc hasn't banned people for far less before.

Buttcrack Man did nothing wrong.

All that said this bullshit just kind of lined up timewise & really isn't related.

>Paying_reparations.jpg

>victim of marxism sperging out because every single real member of the mtg community hates virtue signalling retards

uma delicia

They're objectively right about buttcrack guy though.

?

Yea?

I just find that most people aren't virtue signalling retards.

That's why it's so insidious I suppose.

Still, you could prove me wrong instead of throwing buzzwords at me, we are in a safe space here ok.

Who's "they"? The people who believe subhumans who can't cover their asscracks should be shunned from public events? Then I agree.

These threads are still being forced, then?

Reported and saged. Also, -1 image count.

Enjoy your ban

Are there tournaments where that card is legal? I mean, I'm reasonably certain if you use it against a player who is an SJW they will call someone over and bitch about being harassed, but still, are there Legacy tournaments where this would be used?

Yea, every format it's legal in?

OP ebig bait, obviously nobody gives a fuck.

It's legal in Vintage (Type 1), Legacy (Type 1.5) and Commander, /pol/. Please go back and/or kill yourself.

>assblasted keyboard communist just can't fucking handle always losing at everything so he starts posting "kill yourself" on the internet

Play it with this for maximum lulz.

?

>marxism

You keep using that word

Also, hi /pol/

Old-school magic really was a different time. Oh how i wish i was there. atleast to buy booster boxes of Rise of the Eldrazi a couple years later and fill every square inch of my house in Eldrazis and Levelers.

Are you Because people without autism don't go around calling people communists for no reason

>old-school magic
>rise of the eldrazi
what did he mean by this

Army of Allah make you Holla!

>no reason
Found the retarded commie

So he is right about you being a retard with autism, ok then

I miss when Veeky Forums was just a place to shitpost about tabletop games and wasn't so overrun with retarded e-poltiics.

psshh look at these children

>he
Nice try faggot

No you

This card will get you two consecutive lifetime bans.

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU ABUSE THAT POOR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

My first MtG boner

Good times

Remember when MtG was diverse? Now it's all blatant shoehorning and token race insertion. Given the recent butt ugly black women planeswalkers who are also terrible card, I'd say Wizards has gotten MORE racist and sexist if anything.

U are like little babby
>Watch dis

v a l u e

Only true oldfags know the panic this caused.

dude they banned the SHIT out of that card.

>That's why it's so insidious
lol stop inventing grand conspiracies

Some people do stuff purely for looks, some people legitimately believe the things they say they believe in.

Being a retard can reasonably expect you to get kicked out of official events, although it's still on the strict end of the "should we kick him out" scale, and as always arsecrack man did nothing wrong.

>paying more than 3 for a draw7

I guess I'm not a true oldfag. Care to enlighten me?

I legit like these

You seem to have confused yourself in regards to what I was referring to as insidious.

it allows you to draw 7 cards while keeping your mana open.
It was spoiled and supposed to be released(it got a day 0 ban) when Tolarian academy, stroke of genius and mind over matter were dominating standard ( or whatever the fuck the format was called at the time).
go look up those cards to understand the horrors MtG players were living at the time and i am sure you will envision how they felt when they first read about memory jar.

Asscrack Man is the hero we need.

>or whatever the fuck the format was called at the time
T2

Quite different from a pay 5 draw 7.

It's pay 5 previous turn draw 7 next turn, so in essence 7 for free.

>Posts in Portuguese while replaying to a card in Spanish
What did he mean by this?

Hey guys check it out haha, this card can be taken as racially toned if you really really try or are weirdly of that mindset to begin with! Haha, kill all niggers am I right guys? Guys?

Where did everyone go?

So lonely...

>everything I don't like is /pol/

the new posters of Veeky Forums are disappointing.

Is it just me that think Jeremy or Unsleeved media got banned on false grounds?

I mean i haven't seen any evidence for the supposed "harassment".

I mean that if i was there for old-school magic, then in a couple of years i'd be there for Rise of the eldrazi also known as my favorite set of all time.

Thats kinda his whole argument so far. Sprankle, TCC and wedge never actually gave proof of their harassement by Jeremy instead just going "Listed and believe" while he has been continually showing death threats calls to his home and other shit caused by all this antagonizing of him. And im sure the lifetime ban totally dosent vindicate all those people agaisnt him.

Anyone unironically using Marxism to describe something completely unrelated to communism is, in fact, a /pol/tard faggot who should kill themselves.

>I mean i haven't seen any evidence for the supposed "harassment".
Last time I checked Wizard's is not required to justify their bannings before a grand jury.

So you could just start spamming false rumors about someone and get them banned for it?

What have this world come to ...

I played this at a tournament and got a standing ovation

Didn't you hear? The Professor says Jeremy was wrong and literally hitler. You're supposed to believe him blindly. He has 288k subscribers on youtube and the video he made about Jeremy has hundreds of thousands of views and likes! That means he's totally right and you must take his word for it.

Fuck, I hate plebbit's normie logic behind this pointless drama and witch hunt.

It works in our favor tbqhfam, especially when you remember how many of these supposed justice warriors end up getting slapped with rape allegations.

It happened to Neogaf, it happened with Hollywood, and it's even happening in the government.

I'd be surprised if SJW's are even a thing after Trump's presidency is over.

Oh my! I guess i have been locked up in my basment for too long then.

I actually really interested in taking some anthropology classes and study the so called SJW and analyse how their society works and social construct.

>So you could just start spamming false rumors about someone and get them banned for it?
I think your example breaks down when the person being banned makes a living shitposting on Youtube with his real name. You can whine and act like you have the high ground as much as you want but at the end of the day I fail to see anybody having a reasonable defense against
Talk
Shit
Get
Hit

I don't agree with what Wotc did to Jeremy, but Jeremy makes it really hard for me to defend him. Sure, he did nothing wrong, but he's such a living edgelord that I wouldn't want to have anything to do with him.

Guy should've make sure he never shows his face in all his videos right from the start, like what Bearing or DesolatorMagic does. He kinda had it coming for him, and his only saving grace now is to double down and hope for the best.

Yes but my comment dosen't only relate to just this case. You can see a lot of accusations lately followed up with very little evidence being presented.

For some reason people have completly abandoned the saying "inocent until proven guilty".

Evidence has been posted plenty of times now. Don't act like you havent seen it.

Where have it been presented?

I haven't seen any of it, do you have a link or something?

>I actually really interested in taking some anthropology classes and study the so called SJW and analyse how their society works and social construct.
It's very simple, SJW's exist to be the biggest victims of as many social crimes as humanly possible so they have something to crusade against.

When such social issues are in short supply, they invent bullshit to get offended over and will crusade against you if you don't follow their bullshit ideologies, like the 36 genders bullshit or how you're "ableist" if you can walk and see your own toes.

Then when they run out of bullshit to make up, they turn on one another so that they have something to crusade against, even if it's against their most rabid supporters who aren't SJW enough to fall in line (See: Steven Universe fanbase, literally telling an artist to kill herself for drawing the "wrong way")

Then when they have nothing to crusade against, they devolve into characters like Carl the Cuck and Trigglypuff.

t. Reddit

Really, it seems the complete opposite way for me.

With basically zero context into this, and with being exposed to Jeremy first before seeing anyone else's arguments, I can tell you that Jeremy is an uncredible fuckstick who acts like a dick, tries to hide behind 'it's just banter," whines about how he's "going to sue" despite being affirmatively told by multiple lawyers (according to his own claims) that he does not have a case, and generally trying to make this nontroversy as large as possible so that he can try to get as much money out of being banned as possible.

Dude calls his getting banned from DCI/MtGO a "gamergate level scandal."

Oh man, i seem to have stumbled onto a veteran is SJW cultural analysis. May I bee so daft and ask you if i can join you on your next expedition?

Same dude, just adding on. Basically, Jeremy acts like a professional victim. "Subscribe to both my youtube channels so you can get the dripfeed of what's going on and I can get more money"

If a company can't handle one guy being a dick they should just shut down.

I wonder what's his life like.

I think he mentioned he has a full time job and he's doing the youtube/patreon thing on the side, but I find it hard to imagine him having so much free time after work to do all this drama thing.

Or maybe I'm just retarded and all these twitter/youtube thing he's stirring up doesn't take a lot of time/effort to do.

Sooo ... where's the evidence?

you don't get to operate in bad faith and expect the system you're attacking to respond by following the rules

Some NEETs, SJWs, and most women get upset over anything most of the time over anything said online if they aren't familiar with internet culture. So it doesn't take much to upset people online.

from what I've seen they handled him just fine, you seem to be the one who's still butthurt

The Redditor has none. Soy sauce has retreaded.

It doesn't take much effort and he's getting more money that way.

I don't think you know what that term means my dude

How did faith enter this conversation?

You seem slightly retarded so I'll google the phrase for you honey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bad_faith
no thanks necessary

You also forgot, megrim

Not retarded, just that english is my third language and im not used to all the english sayings.

Would you understand if i came up to you and said "Nu är det kokta fläsket stekt" or "Jag anar ugglor i mossen" ?

>Sweden
>Yes

>The boiled pork has been fried
>I suspect owls in the bog
Swedish idioms are hysterical

haha

Don't do that.

>Dude calls his getting banned from DCI/MtGO a "gamergate level scandal."
Not too informed on gamergate. But from what i remember it began as a small inconsequential event that had large implications on the medium at large.
Getting banned from the DCI/MtGO based entirely on his twitter posts creates a space where you can be banned in game for things that you do completely unrelated to the game.
Imagine if TCC was banned from events because of his constant shitting on WotC's shitty business practices. Or worse, you were. Who would stand up for you?

>PAYS THE COST
gets me errytime

Fuck you newfag

I've been here far longer than you have, way before /pol/ hijacked MtG threads for its retarded culture war

t./pol/

No, that's why I don't post on Swedish forums telling them I don't understand what they said

wtf delete this