Paying $50 for a snapcaster or any of these... Why is the proxying the only fun way to expierience MtG now?

Paying $50 for a snapcaster or any of these... Why is the proxying the only fun way to expierience MtG now?

Because jews made imposible to play mtg and the adicts have to justify spending ridiculous amounts of money on cardboard, or else they would have to deal with the reality of being retards making shit finantial decitions

I'd happily pay $50 for a nether void at this point

this is all true

>or else they would have to deal with the reality of being retards making shit finantial decitions

>implying I don't live perfectly contently with the fact that I use my ample disposable income to buy useless shit that makes me happy and makes my life outside of work more enjoyable
>implying $50 is a lot of money
>implying you could earn enough money to even buy proxies with your shitty ass spelling

Because unlike other games, WotC doesn't reprint cards that get expensive. Hence the problem with scumfuck investors making things hard for anyone who wants to actually play the game.

Sure are defensive, broski.

I thought there was a thread I needed to post this in. stop being so hard to find.

>implying I get fucked in the ass

The game fucks over poorfags like you while people like me who can afford plenty of Iconic masters boxes get to sell rares and profit from retards. And there's nothing you can do, I'll milk this game dry until it dies.

Oh hey it's you making the threads on Veeky Forums that you think will kill MtG!

the fact that you responded with attempted rationalizations exactly as he predicted speaks volumes

Why would you even pay some gook one dollar for each of these? Penny sleeves, a sharpie, and a bunch of land.

>But then I can't play in a store...

Why the fuck are you ever going to a store if you don't have/want to spend money? Don't you have friends to play with?

I like have the card interface.

>t. false flag poster

>Having money instatly males bad economic choices good
>Wasting money on shit cardboard that chinamen sells at 1 USD Or less each
>Instead of things with inheretly value like gold or even fucking bitcoin.
Children who still live with your parents are not allowed to post here

>implying false flag when this is just a copy of a thread that existed a while ago.

Pro Tip: If you're going to try and push something, this isn't a good place to push them. Veeky Forums is a mere sliver of the MTG playerbase and even if the regulars who post here all instantly stop playing, it won't do to much. If you're really going to go thru all of this go to /r/magictcg Because they always got something to rage about.

Gold isn't inherently valuable. Nothing is, strictly speaking.

Nice.

I just print the card on paper and put the paper over my regular cards.

I just play with my friends.

Nice.
People that plays at tournaments buy chinamen fakes because they are as good as they real deal and allow them ti play competitive events for prizes.

Nice bro.

We do the same but we use chinamens because they look nice.

Those look terrible. Also poor people love fakes.

Nice try commie faggot

Gold price is regulated by countries/states. Can you say the same for MtG cards?

There is quite a big difference between these two, and even then the materialistic value for gold is inherently real as it's used for a lot of different applications and will have the production value any given day. How much do you think the materialistic value of printed cardboard is?

>Why is the proxying the only fun way to expierience MtG now?
It's not. Go be wrong somewhere else.

Completely depends on the person.

Or, lacking a person, nothing.

Nope gold is used in some manufacturing processes.

Hey, /pol/, protip: Just telling someone they're wrong doesn't make them wrong

I steal cards(from walmart calm down) and you can go fuck yourself

also stop making this thread

>anyone who says anything bad about mtg is /pol/
you are delusional and obsessive anti-/pol/ shills
this is a proxy thread, it has NOTHING to do with /pol/

Shocklands aren't $50. Neither is aether vial.