Please post 40K crossover art. This is all I have

Please post 40K crossover art. This is all I have.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4pVMuyMqJdA
store.steampowered.com/app/251060/Wargame_Red_Dragon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What is this? Commissar do not like ants, possible tyrinid strain.

>Not 40k, and not even the good version
c'mon now

got the perfect song to go with that. Oddly enough, it only came out a few days ago too.
youtube.com/watch?v=4pVMuyMqJdA

I'd play that

There was a time where this picture would literally kill the thread and send the whole board into a fucking meltdown. It's funny, looking back at it, how seriously people used to take this shit.

>skaven

Not one of those rats is in the process of murdering another. Feel same anons. Feel shame.

Should we prepare to see a similar reaction to zootopia pic right below it?

Was there any serious issue with Zootopia around? I don't think there was, unless I somehow mercifully missed it. Not even with Frozen, despite it's massive and undue popularity. I don't think anything got ever even close to Pony frenzies, though Rick and Morty apparently gave it a good college try.

I don not remember such times. Please, elaborate.

fools often start screaming "yiff in hell" at slight provocation around these parts
People didn't like seeing MLP, people screamed about it 'till MLP got its board and rule making a ghetto out of it. IDK how justified screeching was, I'm a newfag aeterni

So far, nobody's taken the bait

Go to lulz dot net and hang out there for a ffew hours. Or better yet, go to /trash/ and see what happens when you let MLP and furries anywhere.

The problem was mainly twofold:
A) MLP attracted some really insane, and at times really damn weird fanbase, and there was a lot of adult people who got really, really creepily into it, and would not stop posting about it,
B) I think it was /co/ that thought it would really funny to capitalize on the cringe and started literally flooding various boards with MLP related shit. Between the "ironic" posting and the genuine and genuinely obsessive fanbase, emotions got really tense, and even a single mention of the show, especially in relation to other media (a lot of people made genuine or intentionally provocative crossovers for MLP), generally send the entire fucking thread into meltdown. The more people overreacted to the shit, the more they invited trolls, and shit kept going in circles. It was one of the worst frenzies and storms of butthurt I've seen on this board in my years, and it dragged on for YEARS.
I actually watched quite a bit of the show, originally out of stupid curiosity, eventually kept watching it over insomnia bouts. For a kid's show it was actually suprisingly good, though not anything an adult would have to see in his life. Damn the fanbase was creepy as fuck though. I still remember the Derpy fucking wars. I felt honestly sorry for the makes or the thing.

Take a look at all the politics in Veeky Forums right now. not the opening parts of threads, but at the ends of them.

That's what it's like.

Hey yeah, I have noted more and more political posts in Veeky Forums than ever before.

I've seen Veeky Forums mods nuke threads for having official beastfolk character art from actual RPG rulebooks for being too furry.

And then sometimes there's three day long running thread series that are basically chock full of softcore furry art.

I don't understand this place.

Mods are fags and do it for free.

>one of you ISNT planning to betray me

Ok, even if this is a FUCKING pony, It still looks cool.

>DO YOU WANT DAEMONS? BECAUSE THIS IS HOW YOU GET DAEMONS

>Knights of Blood are confirmed extinct now
It's a shame, I loved their color scheme.

>Quake Marine
>Not using a Missile Launcher as an improvised Jump Pack

Missed opportunity right there.

Council of 13 bra. None of them actively murder each other but they all have at least 13 assassins within leaping distance.

What game is that?

store.steampowered.com/app/251060/Wargame_Red_Dragon/
However, the pic is a shop. There's currently no 40k mods for it.

this image doesn't capture the essence of Tzeentch OR Slaanesh

Last one for me.

underrated