Veeky Forums, I'm in trouble with the law. I might get busted for some shady business maneuvers related to my work

Veeky Forums, I'm in trouble with the law. I might get busted for some shady business maneuvers related to my work.

I have a big bank account that I want to invest in crypto. I have traded in the past with my other "more-legit" accounts but not this one. I need to buy whichever crypto online with it, but I cannot verify address nor identity.

How can I go about that? Is there any exchange that will allow me to buy without identifying myself?

tl;dr need to buy crypto without IDing myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-atms/
bitonic.nl/en/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

localbitcoins

I can sell you BTC on paypal for a premium

Checking it out.

I would rather not have to trust people online. And prefer to not meet in person too.

Donate it all to saint jude hospital
help the kids

I didn't say, sorry, I'm looking to invest around 5M USD. That site only has smaller amounts, so I'd have to perform several buys.

send 1m to me on paypal ill give u back 950k later when u need it

I will of course reward anyone who provides a good solution.

Do you really think I'm that stupid?

Try paxful.com user

Rate per bitcoin are all over 20k and also small time like localbitcoins. Thanks though, user.

Seems like your best option really is to buy from people in real life because virtually everywhere online will require the verification of your identity

Well I tried, however I once did a bit research to it and found out several ways:

1. you find bitcoin ATM's that generate a paper wallet, I think you can pay cash (I'm not sure how much you can buy at once though, also keep in mind you can buy LTC BCH etc too not just only btc)

the following site shows where you can find them: buybitcoinworldwide.com/bitcoin-atms/

2. This one I advice the most, I'm using it myself also. The only thing that they ask is literally your bitcoin adress.. I'm not sure where you live though, the payment options are mybank and bancontact.

3. Changelly, need visa or mastercard

Get on local bitcoins. I'll take my reward in bitcoin thank you.
BTC address: 17BqDoBa573kJXQjug9h3a91Usd63UhjPr

zzz forgot the link for option 2:

bitonic.nl/en/

although I think you can only buy up to 3 BTC at a time.

Op email me at sellcryptonoid[at]tuta.io
Won't post here for obvious reasons, but I can teach you how I myself trade at major exchanges without id verification

Leave your money in XMR, not BTC. The feds won't be able to do shit.

Sure I just want a way into the crypto world from my shady bank account. I didn't actually say I wanted BTC, people just assumed that.

I will shortly.

Perhaps buy physical gold locally. Then sell your gold to one of the online gold retailers that transacts in bitcoin? Apmex and Provident come to mind. If your transaction is over $10,000 it will be automatically reported to the IRS. Maybe sell the gold in person for BTC?

comparegoldprices.com

XMR isn't that great of a privacy coin actually, lol

We didn't assume it, it's the most realistic way.. How do you think you're gonna buy 5 million USD worth of currency without P2P transactions? You said you didn't want too much transaction, now let's look what crypto holds the highest value, what is the most reasonable way to blow 5m USD into? yeah, bitcoin. Localbitcoins and like mentioned, paxful and I'll repeat that you should find an nearby ATM so you can see how much you're able to purchase at once. The ATM's can even generate paper wallets for you.

5000000/10000 /3
= 166

5000000/10000 /4
= 125

5000000/10000 /5
= 100

5000000/10000 /6
= 83

There were a ton of cash to bitcoin conversion services on tor, but it's been forever since I've had the need to frequent there, so I don't know the current situation. I know that a bunch of those guys got busted for money laundering though. 99.9% of those are going to be a scam/feds but for such a large transaction, you'll probably have to go to some pretty shady places.

Open kebab shop and buy $10I kebab meat and shovel
Go in forest and with shovel dog big hole
Throw kebab meat in and bury with shovel
Report 4.79m in kebab sales
Tada your illicit gainz from blowjobbing is now licit from srs bznss