>mega.nz/#!jMQxCa6C!9TQ324QTcZ7nDJbv2Q7uQ9xg442K-UA-dtK2wTLxFPw

Army and Skirmish Warband builder
>warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/
City generator
>repl.it/Lfm3/2
Art Database
>ageofsigmart.booru.org/index.php

First for NURGLE

Planning on starting a Slaves to Darkness mounted army, any tips that you guys can give me, I’m not looking to powergame just looking for a reasonably viable themed army list and don’t know where to start.
I guess pts wise 1000-2000
Any and all help would be most welcomed

Check'ed

xth for Wanderer being tons of fun to play!

I'm making another great company for my freeguild dudes, should I equip my min 20 unit of guard with halberds or swords and shields?

You should make a Ruinbringer Warband

> Mounted Chaos Lord
>Chaos Chariots x2
>5 Chaos Knights x3

That's around 920 points
And if you add knights up to 10 Chaos Knights x3 that makes almost 1500.

It's what I'm working on

Today's short story is about two witch hunters.

In so far our resources are missing the following stories:

-Hammerhal
-Overlords of the Iron dragon.
-Gods' Gift
-Witch Takers (today's short story).

And the mini audio drama Doombound ?

I think we got it uploaded in the shadespire section. Anyways I got it. So I will ask for the thousandth time: how do you upload shit to our megas? Haven't used them nor I want to haul my ass to find out.

Unfortunatly cant help you with that, but maybe if you just post the file here someone with the godly knowledge can do it for you?

I just got fucking annihilated playing my first game with my KO's against my mates Khorne. How do I suck less and avoid combat with them?

>Hammerhal
I just ordered the paperback version
It was posted here few times

How long does it take to arrive? I usually go for epubs.

I found a store that is selling board games, gw minis and BL books so about 2-3 days

what was the battleplan? did you get unlucky with deadly terrain to snipe from?

What did you bring? What did he bring? What mission did you play? You'll need to be a bit more generous with your info here.

Starting Path to Glory last minute as nighthaunt. Waiting for primer to dry now on first hexwraith units. Any advice?

Is it a good 1000pts army out of the box? It brings a Tzaangor Shaman, 6 Tzaangor Skyfires, 20 Tzaangors and 20 Kairic Acolytes so I will actually have to cut some models to fit 1000pts

Allegiance: Tzeentch
Leaders
Tzaangor Shaman (160)
- General
Battleline
10 x Kairic Acolytes (100)
20 x Tzaangors (360)
Units
3 x Tzaangor Enlightened on Disc (160)
3 x Tzaangor Skyfires (200)
Total: 980 / 1000
Wounds: 80

It's a pretty good selection, yes. When you expand you'll want a Ogroid Thaumaturge to lead the Tzaangor blob, a Gaunt Summoner to hang with the Kairics, since both are really powerful and good-looking models, but for now you'd have a strong army with this.

Help me decide what kind of theme I should go with my new Sylvaneth.

I've already got 2 green/orange armies (Mephrit Necrons and Salamanders) and I don't want to do a mainly green army again, even though the full plant-like Sylvaneth models look good.

I'm thinking about either an autumn/winter theme or haunted forest.

Do Copper Beech trees as your theme, then you can make then come from the realm of metal too since the name kinda fits

>white wood
>red o purple leaves

Similar question to this one Also want to play 1k pts but I want to start a KO army with pic related. Can I buy an extra Arkanaut box for a second battleline unit, run Skywardens as Endrinriggers and call it a day? Would it be a viable army?

Allegiance: Kharadron Overlords
Arkanaut Admiral (140)
- General
10 x Arkanaut Company (120)
10 x Arkanaut Company (120)
3 x Endrinriggers (120)
Grundstok Gunhauler (220)
Arkanaut Frigate (280)

Total: 1000 / 1000
Wounds: 56

What is the point of cavalry? most of them seem to have shitty damage output and cost shit tons of points. is a bit higher movement value really worth it?

Was the desert of Droost in The Witch Takers mentioned before in Age of Sigmar. It sounds familiar for some reason

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Cavalry can take objectives, force your enemy to sent something to deal with them and constantly threat his artillery, archers and fragile units.

Cavalry is not about damage but forcing your adversary movements and hopefully putting him in a bad spot.

Movement is the most important thing in the game.

So the GW is starting a whole new season with new logo and shit next month and they only teased two models and that's it? No hype-building, no teasers, no leaks. Also no aos news (I don't count shadespire and a single SCE model as main-AoS related) since the 03/11/2017 (warqueen and logo teased). What the fuck GW?
Is it how GW treated WHFB? I thought that fantasy was ded because fantasyfags were not buying new models but keep jerking off on their 20-years-old armies instead. Was a GW not giving a fuck about their game a reason? Since the GHB17 release I feel no connection with AoS desu. GHB17 was also the last AoS thing I bought

It'd be okay, but, honestly, the Gunhauler is kinda garbage and having a unit without transport is asking for them to get their asses kicked.

Thats it my sad nigger!

After 40K gets their love there will be love for AoS again. They are still not treating it like WFB because that game eventually got nothing but a big collection of books that told them all where fucked but Archaon.

AoS does need a new edition, ideally in 2018. Not because the current is unplayable but GW stepped up their tactical game design with 40K and Shadespire for example. AoS feels like a kiddy and easy game because it quite frankly is for the most part.

Worry not though there will be some news in January and it's likely Nurgle, Death and Dark Elves will get their updates in 2018.

I just got a set of second hand blood knights with no bases, on the site they are displayed with normal cav bases but on their rules sheet they are on an oval base. Since the rest of my army is on round/ oval bases I would like to keep it consistent, does anyone know what size base I should use?

Cherry blossoms in winter

but also oriental style ornated amber/gold markings and occasional savage war paints made in blood

the skulls and blood of enemies should not be immediately noticeable under the snow and amidst the pink/red flowers

Look at the TGA base guide

Halloween sylvaneth!

To all the naysayers and eternal grumblers, your tiny minds are going to be blown away in the next 6 months when basically every faction is going to get new stuff.

As a naysayer I would be happy as fuck. I'm just tired with GW not giving a fuck about proper support for AoS releases. Remember the Death Guard release for 40k? They were literally bombarded with teasers, leaks, pics, articles etc. We got nearly nothing - the kitbash herald, Conan lady, new logo and few words in WD. They give you nothing to build-up the hype and try to bring new players into the hobby

>TGA base guide
Cheers man, I assumed it was the same base as the SM bikers, but its actually the 60x35

Death guard is a bad example. It was not a bombardment, but a long and painfully drawn out stretch. One of the most sparse-per-week release windows in their story, clearly a sign they couldn't fully provide their output.

I quite enjoyed it - same as eldar and tyranid releases. On the other hand the last interesting AoS releases I can think about were Tzeentch and GHB17

>don't worry guys, elves next
>don't worry guys, freeguilds are coming
>don't worry guys, the time of death is here
>don't worry guys, settings don't get created already detailed

>just give it another year

>Buying what gud instead of what you like
Noob mistake. You will be collecting brayherds in about 2-3 armies from now, or when GHB 2018 comes out in the summer.

Lord of chaos on demonic mount
Lord of Chaos on Manticore
Sorcerer lord of chaos on Manticore

Shitload of Knights
a few units of Marauder Horsement with throwing spears to hold objectives (fast and low points)
Gorebeast chariots if you want

You can ally in some Khorne Bloodcrushers or TzeentchSkyfires if you want and keep your Slaves to Darkness allegiance

Or just copy the list in this pic.

No one's said freeguild is coming. in fact, we do know they are still brainstorming their concepts. Likewise we DO know this campaign is indeed going to be "the time of death", as they themselves have stated. But I guess you trying to be smug retard is too important so I won't burst your bubble.
And please do me a favour, spare myself the idiocy of doing a greentext of a few quotes of mine followed by a pitifully snide remark (like you're almost bound to do) .

>And please do me a favour, spare myself the idiocy of doing a greentext of a few quotes of mine followed by a pitifully snide remark (like you're almost bound to do)
Get a load of this guy.

>quotes of mine
who are you even?

>we do know they are still brainstorming their concepts.
how do you, sorry WE, know that, exactly?

>AoS feels like a kiddy and easy game because it quite frankly is for the most part.
Fuck no. AoS is fine as it is, last thing it needs is more complex rules like it's afraid. The game is easy to learn, hard to master. Easy because the core rules are simple. Hard because the sheer mass amount of warscrolls and allegiance rules interacting with each other.

The game does NOT need a rules update, what it needs are battletomes and miniatures releases so it gets exciting for new and existing players. Nothing encourages players to spend more money on the game like new armies, new battletomes, and new models.

No one but this:

>Who are you even.

Is taking quotes of yours or quoting.

Because they said so back at gencon, it was on the write ups that were copied here in tg. It's not my fault you have the memory of a starfish.

It isnt hard to master and there are hardly too many Warscrolls to remember unless you are 12.

Allegiance design favour the Keyword and the Keyword is on max 30 units.

Also read wtf you are saying:
>Hard to master because I cant count to 30.
>It needs more Battletomes and Units.
You just confirmed it needa more rules.

Nothing encourages more players as good game systems, easy to start, viarity in builds, depth and rules quantity. 8th is popular because of it.

Are freeguild outriders/pistoliers useful or just trash?

>implying I quoted your words
>implying ignorance is caused by lack of memory rather than lack of presence

It's true then you guys are paranoid as fuck.

>every faction is going to get new stuff
>No one's said freeguild is coming

I... didn't imply you did so. And really the freeguild thing pops up almost on a once-a-week basis.

>Nothing encourages players to spend more money on the game like new armies, new battletomes, and new models
This. GW needs to start releasing more start collecting boxes both for old and new armies

> Chaos, Death, Destruction and Order are the four factions of the game.
>Everything else are sub-factions.

What I DO recall is that each grand alliance is getting shit (with Death, apparently, getting the lion's share), not that each of the 50+ "factions" in the game is getting shit.

Good. Death is fucking tiny compared to other GA's.

2018 is the year of death

xD

Calling them factions is functionally misleading since they fundamentally act like alliances are called that.

I did say it needs more rules, but not more complex core rules. A 2nd edition is not necessary, but more models and battletomes are. There's a difference in what I'm saying the game needs.

Thank you ; yes I don't no either how to upload.

Someone ?

It wasn't ; I followed every threads since November... And even the archive the Shadespire thread is no more

Ugh, let me guess:
>No random turn order
>No shooting in combat
>No shooting characters while others are closer
>No damage carrying over

Dude, go play 40k if you want that shit. AoS is fine as it is, it just needs more army updates.

>no random turn order
best possible change they could make

>no shooting in combat
shooting in combat is fine
>no shooting characters while others are closer
characters are vulnerable changed to characters are invincible no thanks
>no damage carrying over
now you've gone full retard

fuck that other shit, but damn do I want that init roll gone. pure cancer

Yeah no. It would mark the downhill of this game if they did a 2nd edition with any of those changes.

A second edition would be fine, if only to clarify some of the current rules and incorporate the FAQs. But adding more core rules and making them more complex for the sake of "lol babbyz first wargame" is completely stupid. It's not what the game needs

I'd honestly want them to move to alternate activation.

We know. Most noobs do.

I think its a foregone conclusion that AOS2.0 will incorporate most of the changes in 40k 8th. for better of worse. The one from 40k I like is that units that completed a successful charge get to pile in and attack first before alternating picks in the combat phase.

>It wasn't
user, I posted mega link here 3 times

What are you working on AoSG? I am currently working on my Bullgors, namely trying to figure out what colour to paint their cloth and banner in. So far I have chosen to try out the Catachan fatigues from the painting app

>Noobs
>Been playing since 2015.

Nigga, let me tell you there's nothing more tedious than a double turn from a freeguild player who's going full horde AND spacing out that frigging pair of screens of 40 swordsmen each up to their maximum possibility each turn just so he can do proper zone of denial to his wall of guns.

Even my cutie beastmen?

Shadespire got little to no info until a pair of months prior to release. Same with deathguard, really. This only means that malign portents won't kick in january (IMO it will start around the end of their financial year/beginning of the next one)

Take Cairn wraiths over Banshees

conversely, it's a really shallow, unsatisfying win when you roll higher in initiative and the game is decided right there. "We were pretty even, but you won turn 4 init so you win the game."
I don't understand why anyone likes this rule.

Mind sharing your brayherd list(s)?

Just finished my Slaan, took me most of the weekend but I'm liking how it turned out.

looks good user, I love the squiggly highlighting on the leaves.
critique: slann himself could use some wash to darken up the recesses of his body as he's a little bright and a low on shadows.

these guys are awesome but not battleline in a general chaos grand alliance army. Is there such a thing as something like blood warriors except nurgle flavor? Or I heard there is some nurgle stuff coming, any chance of some nurgle mortal battleline with that release?

He's almost entirely wash, that's just Nurgling green as the base with biel-tan green and lamenters yellow. Could've done one more shade after the glaze and seen how that turned out though.
His belly felt flat to me more than anything, but I struggled to find a way around that, it's just one big ol' pouch of obesity. Highlighted the folds, pustules, and jowls, and left it that way.

Or also would be nice to see something like an updated chaos warrior for the Everchosen faction? It looks like GW planned to make the Everchosen the new undivided chaos faction but hasn't touched the line since the game launched.

I'm talking a few coats of 50/50 water and nuln oil over just the recesses. the open areas like his big belly are fine.

Because it is fun IMO. While its tedious against certain armies, turning the tide at the most desperate of moments can be exilarating.

When will Beastmen get a battletome?

Seems reasonable, I could try something like that.

They just got allegiance abilities in 2017 so maybe 2019 if they will still exist

>When will Beastmen get a battletome?
probably not.
GW seems content to have given traits and artifacts to the old factions in the GHB, and is now focusing on new lines of product.

we just have a very different idea of fun I suppose, and yours is by far the minority at least by my two flgs. It's frustrating when trying to introduce new players to the game, we rarely get past that part. No one wants to play a tactical wargame where the currently player has a 50/50 shot at two turns in a row.

I've half considered just house-ruling it out when showing someone the game, but it's certainly not okay to be deceptive from the get-go.

>and is now focusing on new lines of product
Beside warlady, when was the last time we got new non-SCE stuff teased at least?

GW said battletomes are coming for those factions who currently have no allegiance abilities in GHB2017.

The knight of shrowds. That is unless we are talking about books. But the latter half of 2017 has been very slow.

Which Dwarven faction is the best balance of fun and competitiveness at the moment? Looking to start a stocky guys army.

Okay, sorry user. I don't know why I missed it.
Can you do it one more time, and/or show me how to upload things here please ?

So why this pic in WD ?

Ofc it could be a slow beginning. We don't really know how big it is (End Times / Realmgate Wars, or Gathering Storm, or just one supplement - I guess/hope the former).

I'm not at home and I have my mails and passwords saved on paper but I will post it here today.
Also I'm not sure that if we can upload on OP mega if we are not owners of the account tho

>AoS
>tactical wargame
I wish people would've just gone to some other game for tactics and left the fluffy narrative game alone. Now it's all full of needless bullshit.

Okay, thank you ! I really have to check the mega process. Glory to Nagash !

Well, the novel describe all the troops that make up the forces of Nurgle and there is some really cool shit in there, but I doubt we'll see much of that in game.
Which is a shame, the Order of the Fly was amazing in Plague Garden. I'd love to have units like that.

Rotbringers in general are covered well enough by Chaos Warriors and Marauders, I guess. Some people have done nice conversions from blood warriors and we'll get some more daemon stuff at the very least.

>the novel describe all the troops that make up the forces of Nurgle and there is some really cool shit in there
post the paragraphs

Nigger
> No we don't need new rules
> We need new rules in Battletomes and units and shit

Let me guess, your the king autist and improving is something your 30 warscroll limit mind can't handle.

- Fuck random turn order
- Fuck shooting over 30 guys in melee to hit a nigger way back
- Fuck spell limitations
- Fuck autists who actually want new rules (Battletomes) but are against new rules (Rulesbook)

>it just needs more army updates.
Which is added rules, you stupid motherfucker.

Awesome! The base is very 1999 but still allright.