Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1930: Jumper Of The Rising Jumpland Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

You have cemented the appearance of my Lil' Cuties as maids.

If things go well I would hope people would mention my jump instead of the unfinished mess that is the Harvest Moon jump.
Ye, with an option to take it for a cheaper/free price and have it be as basic as the one you get in at the begining. Or thinking about it perphaps I should do it the other way and you pay for upgrades or choose to do them yourself and buy it at a lower price.
Basically two games under a new name yes. They introduced a trading system, which I dont remember if it had ever been on another game of the series. Waifus have always depended on the person, but I choose Elise in Story of Seasons because I like ojou-samas and Komari on the sequel because I like maids and tomboys.
Good Idea
Thanks

I'm fine with this.

Does anyone know if the X-Men Evolution jump was ever finished, the WIP I have is only about 3/4 done.

So I've picked up The Maiden in Black, Anastacia of Astora, Shanalotte the Emerald Herald, and DS3's Firekeeper.

Is there really any benefit to having a four-way soul-boost given how the Soulsborne levelling stuff works, or am I just having good feels for saving them from the shithole that is their respect world(s)?

I don't think you're allowed to make this without permission from the guy that made Harvest Moon, unless people agree that the existing Harvest Moon jump is a WIP only and gets removed.

You realize if you get this jump made, you're giving Valeria precedent to replace and remove whatever jumps she wants.

If you're doing it to keep access to their levelling systems it seems a little redundant, since you're probably splitting souls drops from enemies between the four of them rather than dumping all your souls into one. But then again you might have different skills unique to each of them, I'm not super soulsborne savvy.

Not really. If so then people could just replace and remove Val's jumps.

I mean as far as I know the guy's dead which invalidates both of your suggestions. Besides the jump doesnt cover any of the two games I am making a jump for.
Is that the best you can do?

Thanks, fixed for next update.

As far as I know, the Ancients only built the one Destiny. You could fanwank a prototype or a spare by purchasing Salvaged Starship for 200 CP (while it’s cruiser-sized it’s really old tech) and then paying the extra 100 CP to cover the special stuff: e.g. the solar collectors, the incredible redundancy and ragnarok proofing, and the extragalactic FTL drive (which by the way is terribly slow inside a galaxy and has various limitations that hyperspace drives don’t have).

You can’t take Continuity Of The Continuum unless you go Drop In (unless you want to fanwank that your presence for the previous ten years made Absolutely No Difference Whatsoever to the timeline… in which case, you do you). In any case, if you take it, you return in 2007 not 2004. I’ll make it clearer.

… Um. Yeah. I see it too. I don’t know why it’s doing that, but I’ll try to fix it.

I think that the Maiden in Black refines souls entirely differently from the others, the refinement process she uses is allowing souls go through her own Demon Soul and come out more directly useful while the others use their massive stores of humanity to allows them to manipulate the small portions of the First Flame that are the linked flames at the various hub zones and directly change you using those. So one is directly refining souls into results and the other is using souls to forge your body using primordial fire. A note here is that the process of Soulsborne leveling does NOT, save perhaps in enhancing Faith and Arcane/Magic Stats, enrich the soul of the user besides the method used by the Maiden in Black as she enrichs your soul with refined souls which in turn you use to modify your soul and physical form.

Him being gone doesn't mean you don't need permission, and his jump is a Harvest Moon series jump, not a jump for a specific game. So all Harvest Moon games are covered. And since Story of Seasons is just the Japanese name of Harvest Moon, you're shit out of luck.

>If things go well I would hope people would mention my jump instead of the unfinished mess that is the Harvest Moon jump.
The goal is a blatant replacement in your own words.

Not really how it works. The current one is a generic Harvest Moon jump, meaning that your desired ones are covered.

You also don't really have much trust or good will, given you attempted to conceal that this is a replacement with the name change.

One downside the Maiden in Black mentions though is that eventually this process will turn you into a Demon. You can stop shy of that at any time, which is the advantage of using her rather than going full Astrea and turning Demon on your own, but honestly, we never hear of any actual negative effects from being a Demon, other than people wanting to use your soul to forge shit.

We'll see
That was worded poorly, I want to have a good farming jump
Not much "concealing" since I originally wanted to replace the jump before someone pointed me out that I couldnt so since someone had claimed stardew valley and I havent played shit out of Rune Factory, I went to the other series to make a good jump for it.

True. Demons maybe the fact that they follow the hierchy of Demons and must report to the Source of the Colorless Fog could be one of those downsides, if you happen to be a Demon Slayer that would put one hell of a crimp in your style.

>I want to have a good farming jump
Pick another series and avoid the controversy then.

But this isn't another series. It's the same series. There's no difference between what you are doing now and you making a stardew valley jump despite an existing claim.

You are still trying to replace it.

>We'll see
user you're being open about what you're doing now, do you seriously think people are going to make an exception to the rules because you're being belligerent?

Well the Maiden in Black herself is a rebel Demon, though I'm not sure if she has any limits on what she can do. IIRC the only thing she's scared of in the whole thing is what she'll have to do to stop tree god.

I am stupidly optimistic
Suggestions?
Techniqually this case would be me making a jump for a sequel of a stardew valley adaptation when there is already a claim for it.

Not really. If we want to use your example, it's like you making a jump for a sequel of stardew valley even if the stardew valley jump already covered that sequel.

You're effectively wasting your time and tarnishing your name if you go ahead with it, because it won't be accepted and any future works you do will be tainted by association with you.

That you DD?

Please ignore the replacement guy. He's just another worthless troll trying to drum up drama over a jump that he's never going to actually make. Just talk about something else and let him rot.

Well she doesn't like the idea of dying, but the idea of singing the damn thing to sleep in an endless cycle is also not so appealing. She's stuck between a rock and hard place as far as that goes. She knows it too.

I dont really want to make another jump, maybe a stardew valley jump if that guy drops the claim or one of the RF games if I ever play them instead of watching walkthroughgs, but most of my other interest are already claimed.
Nope

That's actually a retarded example, because if any jumpmaker tried to say you weren't allowed to make a sequel jump for a setting where the jump does not cover the material(which is this case) then people would shit on them.

>Nope
Could've fooled me, this is one of the things he tries to do to get attention.

>which is this case
It's a Harvest Moon jump, not a Harvest Moon X jump.

But in this example, quite clearly, the jump DOES cover the material. Take the time to read the posts you respond to and you won't look like such an idiot.

It does cover it in this case. If you want to make a Harvest Moon jump, get people to agree to take the existing one off the drive. Otherwise, stop bothering all of us with your bs

Fake being a new jumpmaker or "try" to claim an controversial jump?

Anyway I´ll continue to work on the jump, at least for myself.

This is why old and shit jumps like Harvest Moon and Zelda should have just been deleted off the drive and banned from discussion. Jumps shouldn't be allowed to cover more then one IPs at once, even if they're part of the same franchise they shouldn't be lumped together if there's no actual connection between the settings.

It's like trying to make one FF for all of them and saying that any made from now until the end of time are just invalid because they're all covered by this one piece of shit jump even if you can't actually go to those settings or interact with their stories.

Or you guys could look up the canon timeline and decide to shut the fuck up as there is way more than ten years going on here.

Jumps that do cover more than one IP have a name, user. Generic.

Reminder that the P5 jump and SMT jump(s) are illegal and should be removed from the drive because the Persona jump already existed when it was made.

It's not a jump for the Harvest Moon GAME but the SERIES you dipshit, that's what you're being told.

Generic applies to jumps that are based on no property. Not series jumps.

Metal Gear is one of the few jumps like that, that work well and I actually like

Oh, that's who you are.

That's why anything covered by a generic jump should be removed from the drive, since all those settings are already covered and thus locked off from ever getting jumps of their own.

Generic Jumps aren't usually supposed to cover an IPs, they're supposed to be a generic setting representing those themes. The only ones that are explicitly not that way are Generic Horror and Generic Sitcom, right?

user I already have the JoJo part 1 in progress and why would I miss out the salt (you)s if I tried to pull that one up by faking being another user?

Metal Gear is just as trash as the rest of the jumps mentioned. It should only have covered the individual games, but instead we got the mashed together mess that we have now. It's a disgrace to our community and the games the jump is based on that the only thing they have to represent them is that piece of shit.

>Fake being a new jumpmaker or "try" to claim an controversial jump?
Both of these AND provide fuel for to shitpost. So yeah you're basically poison for the thread.

Too late, Grinch has decided to unleash his period over Christmas by using him as a catalyst.

>Both of these AND provide fuel for me to shitpost
FTFY

You're not part of this community. You're an outsider, and always will be.

Can I have a list of Vampiric powers and alt-forms in Jumpchain?

Okay jesus, dunno what is the problem, I already said I will make the jump for myself and get to play a Rune Factory game to make a jump for that if I like it

The rules that we've been using for three years state that another IP of the same series can be created if it's different enough and/or has ten years of time between them. This has been so for ages. Ergo the Harvest Moon Jump is just a Jump for Harvest Moon, in the same vein as the Generic Zelda Jump

So I'm about to jump Halo The Covenant and saw the Forerunner Trove item. Does anyone have an idea as to how long it'd take to fully decrypt the thing? It says "And make
no mistake- you must spend untold time to truly pry open this shell, and understand its ancient knowledge." but I would like a rough guideline to use if possible. Thanks.

I like the jump though

Which jumps give you the option to buy a space ship? I mean we have lists for loads of stuff but do we have a list of that?

He uses everything to cause trouble, so you starting the controversy empowered him.

I'm the only real part of this community, and you know it. You can't accept that I'm right, because it would force you to admit that as much of your pathetic life you spend on this shitty hobby, you aren't even really participating in it, not like I am. And you understand that on a subconscious level, because otherwise you wouldn't shitpost so much in defense of these shitty, fake jumps.

But the Harvest Moon Jump covers the entire series of Harvest Moon, you fucking retard. No other jumps for Harvest Moon are allowed because the one that exists is for all of them for the rest of time. Deal with it and stop bitching.

A few.

what even is going on in this thread?

>participating
You've never even made a build you crazy tit.

You are not the arbitrator of such rulings, silly user. The rules are on my side in this case.

that is a shitty image of the most boring character in the entire type moon franchise I have ever seen. arceuid is boring as a character.

The shitposter goes rabid around Christmas because it reminds him that everyone and everything in his life hates him.

Going off "Though it will take decades to pry it open and truly access its secrets, and longer yet to make any sense of them", I rolled 1d10 for number of decades to unlock and number of centuries to understand, as pure wild-ass guessing.

Cenanon later said:
>Cenanon !MO4SfQ4DJo Sun 21 Aug 2016 13:56:11 No.48909426 Report
>Quoted By: >48909633
>48909387
>about how long would you say it would take to crack the Forerunner Trove's defenses?
>Yeah, I really shouldn't have left that as open ended as I did. Let's say a full jump, probably, before any learning related perks.
>Yes, the Huragok capstone could make that dramatically shorter.
>And just to clarify- it'll take longer to truly understand the contents.

but that wildly contradicts what the item description actually says.

This kind of thing is why we have compound computation from worm.

Ah yeah that's right. Someone post Chirstmas Cheer Pic please. Mine is apparently current and I need to re-save it.

That's slightly annoying but okay I guess. I'd rather he update the Jump, personally.

Cena is dead

lol corrupt. Dang it.

Any idea who the other one is? I'm unfamilar with the franchise and she looks neat.

That's Arc's loser sister who is inferior to her in every way and doesn't like it.

Then you're just wrong.

Post proofs of it didn't happen.

Many thanks, that probably means I could crack and understand it almost completely within the jump itself (100 year stay perpetual drawback is used in my chain). Kinda makes me wonder about the Forerunner stuff we didn't see. We know they have stupidly fast build times (Rings/Arks/Shield worlds were made in a space of time that would allow them to be effective against the flood in a feasible timescale). But we know little of the true civilian infrastructure.

Is there a jump that provides a fighting style which accommodates throwing sand from pockets?

So you have no proof he's dead. Huh, I expected more.

There's no King of the Hill jump, sadly.

Dragon Age. Rogues do it.

Make your own.

Cheater from Terra Formars
>Oh you’re just a nasty piece of work, aren’t you? You know what causes the most damage, and you use copious amounts of it. Biting, scratching, stomping (specifically toes), you know the exact angle, amount of force, and what to use, to deal the most damage. Also, your backstabs are always unseen and inconceivable, and you always have a pocket full of sand to dig into someone’s eyes.

What do you wanna bet that people conveniently get banned around Christmas?

That is a likelihood considering Their position as a janitor

At least one of them but we have more than one Shitposter, it should be noted.

Anyway is there any IP that (You) feel needs a Jump? Let's talk about Jumpmaking!

Magic Knight Rayearth

Why can't there just be two Harvest Moon jumps? Let people pick which one they want to use.

I've been thinking about adopting the WIP of Final Fantasy Tactics and making that Jump recently.

I've been trying to figure out the side project work on now that destroy all monsters is stalled stalled,used to be I just turned to my media Shelf and get an idea but most of those are already made nowadays.

The same reasons copies and/or replacements without permission aren't okay for any other jump.

Stop trying to get people to accept two jumps of a single property DDanon.

I only speak for myself, but I'll use any good jump, no matter whether the (((thread))) accepts it or not.

Good luck user.

Which is? This seems like a pretty arbitrary rule. Just stick a second jump in there and add a disclaimer that you should pick one or the other.

Can we remove all the fate jumps? There's a generic that covers everything already, the others are all duplicates.

The generic doesn't cover Grand Order, Timmy

You tried this before DDanon, it's not going to work any better this time.

I'd go apeshit for a Soul Nomad and the World Eaters jump, personally. Or GrimGrimoire. Either one.

It does Stay Night and Zero though. So, let's delete those since there's no value to having them when the generic already covers them.

Not allowed, they take place in the same universe as Disgaea which means that that jump would be covered by the existing jump.

Why do we have so many kamen rider jumps? All of these should be deleted since the subject matter is already covered by the generic magical girl jump.

Val had permission.