This is an ATH right now. Will it pump or dump when it hits a non shit exchange?

This is an ATH right now. Will it pump or dump when it hits a non shit exchange?

Also how can I poorfag buy it without the 10 XRB buy limit?

You better get in before binance, because after that 100$ is just a matter of time

I hope it does not fucking dump today. I am up a fuckton.

Lol at people thinking this will go down much.

got in at $10, bit worried about this growth but it seems it's extremely fast transaction times are impressive.

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

just hit $20, let's see how it goes.

Raiblocks is going intergalactic. If you like money, please don't wait.

why cant this shit relax, I'm poor and can cash out some gains right now but I don't wanna

Gonna get dumped down to $14-16 when it hits binance. But within a month it'll easily be at 100 with the amazing tech and traction it is

This. It will dip when it first hits Binance, but then it will blast off to new highs.

Yep XRB will just keep going up forever without ever having a correction that lasts more half a day.

Everyone buy in at ATH what could go wrong

This shit is about to crash you plebs.

Should I buy at .8$?

>Lol who buys at ath

Should I buy at 2$

>Lol who buys at ath

Should I buy at 5$?

>Lol who buys at ath

Etc..

When it reaches 26 euros I will dump 80%

my dick

Fucking larper
Says the increasingly nervous man for the 7th time this week

b b but muh shitcoins

I'm definitely setting low buy orders as soon as it comes out. There will be inevitable dump but it will be followed by inevitable mooning

Sending Dash to mercatox to buy XRB to arbitrage the fuck out of it when you normies are asleep

Smart man

there is almost no volume compared to the market cap
do you understand what this means

basically nobody has been selling their XRB.
this shit is seriously, SERIOUSLY, going to crash and hard
im really trying to warn you guys here.

Do you think when some shitcoin goes up 1000% in a day on $100 of volume, that the price is legitimate? pic related
XRB is experiencing the same thing, just to not quite the extreme as this.

Please Veeky Forums seriously use your heads.

>126 usd volume

i know thats my point

sell before binance, buy after the crash
free money

most people that bought this in the cents range already dumped
XRB went up cause the coin works as it should and its fucking great
32 mil volume on a etherdelta tier website is quite an achievment user

I GAMBLED 600 AWAY ON RAIGAMES
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

why would it dump? how do u know that?

>KST
K

When this continues to moon and I'm a millionaire I'm going to tape a picture of this post to the back of my wife's head while I'm fucking her.

MVP !!! I LOVE THIS POST !

welp
i tried to warn you

This literally isn't even on a real exchange yet. You think it's just going to land on Binance (which it is), and choose to correct then?

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

stop posting this silly logic

>Person A has XRB
>Person B has BTC
>they trade them to each other

anyone who has XRB will be able to sell