Jumpchain CYOA Thread #1931: 40 Sweetrolls Is As Many As 4 Tens Edition

>Google Drive
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1qb0_OLhDrDSmZpRWdZaGZRcWs?tid=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&authuser=0

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=#JumpchainCYOA
kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

And that's terrible.

In Oblivion you could only equip a single spell at any given time. It had it's own button and everything. It wasn't great in my opinion. I preferred how they were treated in Skyrim.
The D-pad had a quickswap thing similar to what Skyrim has, but it was kind of clunky because they set up 8 options in a wheel for a 4-button set, instead of it being like in Skyrim where you had an alphabetical list of all the stuff you've favorited so you don't have to actually pause mid-fight to eat 500 carrots or switch from fireballs to lightning bolts.
On the other hand the number of spells in Oblivion was practically infinite, so if you knew what you needed, you could set up everything beforehand like Wizard!Batman.

Are there any powers that can prevent my soul from being destroyed until my body is destroyed?

If you're looking at making your own magic, Daggerfall blows everything since out of the water.

So when's that anti-trust suit against Disney?

I think there's something for that in Tomb Kings.

Not going to happen with the current state Congress is in.

Senpai it wouldn't have happened any time beyond Teddy's presidency.

>your jumper's face when they have to deal with harem bullshit early chain

Completely fair, but my point is it especially won't happen here and now.

Before this point, there was at least a non-zero chance. Even if that chance was miniscule.

Daggerfall was completed?
Is it on the Drive?

A Leech on Two Legs doesn't do quite that.

...six times. Six times have I entered my name in, and it wasn't there.

Why.

*sirens*

always choose the loli

Daggerfall the game, not Daggerfall the jump. Sorry to get your hopes up on that, as I'm also waiting on the jump.

There's a perk that ensures your soul can't be destroyed period.

There's a perk in Ghost Rider that makes your soul untargetable. No Soul to Burn or something like that.

ALL THE BLOODY YANDERES

SEND HELP

The face of a Jumper that has been ambushed by women in early chains. Just at the point of "Why are so many women willing to share?"

You Can Never Die, Jumper... is better since it doesn't leave an explicit loophole.

>pic

Or late-mid chains, as it so happens.

Righto Peeps. Ive got internet again, and time on my hands. Ive gone through the jumps again, so I need another batch. Load me up with some more jumps, anons. Recommend me some good ones!

What's that from?

Grim Fandango

NuBee how did this make you feel?

Freddy vs. Jason vs. Ash

Makes your soul incapable of being destroyed or permanently damaged and gives you a free 1up per year.

>popularity poll

What is it about the Japanese and being enamored with complete assholes?

How to properly deal with a harem. Kazuma style.

Breath of Fire.

It may have something to do with how everyone is meant to act all proper and nice all of the time. I want to know why they try and sexual children so much. I don't care if they say that is a 700+ year old mage, it still looks like a ten year old and that is wrong.

I agree that it's better, but "don't sell your soul or remove it from your body" isn't much of a loophole imo.
If someone insists on being an idiot with it they deserve to have their soul eaten.

They've got nothing on the English one from earlier this year (manga audience).

>Bakugou
>In first place

Jeez, I know people defend Bakugo, since he's had so much character developement, relative to his place int he story.

But that's still only means that he got more than anyone expected, it doesn't mean he's had enough to make him a likable character. I feel like the author is trying to take it slow, rather than just forcing him to be all buddy-buddy, but still.

>Bakugo
>#1
ALL THE TARD-RAGE SALT

Was this only counting hero characters? If not, it is a fucking crime that Shigaraki is not up there.

>he's still number 1
>this same person who by all rights should be going through intense therapy for their destructive and violent outbursts and reactions towards literally everything

I was thinking more on how, if you consume souls, only the souls you've eaten before picking up the perks are protected. The perk also specifies that if an attack could damage you by affecting any of the souls in your possession, it'd still hurt you even if it's not your soul being effected.

Overall I just prefer the more thorough protection.

Freddie versus Jason versus Ash has something for that,combine it with waveform anatomy from NGE for best results

because little girls are cute, my man

In Japan, they don't confuse cartoons for reality, so they don't get offended on the part of some ink on paper like you do.

At least English fans have good taste in girls.

Thanks.

All the more reason to kill Bakugo.

Somewhere between joy and terror. I wouldn't know how to handle it.

I don't know anything about My Hero Academia other than a few youtube clips and reaction videos. But I inferred from them that Bakugo is basically the Sasuka of the show: The edgy rival with a chip on his shoulder.

So I assume he's popular for the same reason Sasuke is popular.

I agree with you on most of those points and also like to add that creating Dress Break in Oblivion is significantly easy if you know the system.

What I want to know is why the Japanese think aliens are more powerful than gods. Unless they're alien gods.

True. Toga didn't impress me at first, but once the pieces started coming together she quickly became the best part of HeroAca.

She's a terrible person, but that doesn't stop her from being best girl.

Hey Heavens. If you don't mind me asking, what kind of stuff are you planning for the Not!Tohno capstone?

Boosting the old one and then adding a 'Nanaya' sort of capstone - a natural aptitude for fighting and outright murdering supernatural opponents leagues above you, plus complete control of your own killing instincts.

do not shoot the waifus

Except he's no where near as edgy as Sasuke. He's just a bully with a major chip on his shoulder because he has an excellent quirk, creating explosions from the sweat on his hands, which in a world of superheroes having a flashy quirk is great. However everyone and their mother, except his mother, praises him for having such an awesome quirk and how cool he is.

This leads to him bullying Deku because Deku tries to help but because Deku doesn't have any power to fight back he's the perfect target for bullying. When he gets to UA he's pissed because Todoroki is way better than him and Deku has showed so much growth with his OFA quirk, something that pisses Bakugo off because he has a quirk now.

>implying

>When he gets to UA he's pissed because Todoroki is way better than him and Deku has showed so much growth with his OFA quirk, something that pisses Bakugo off because he has a quirk now.
>everyone and their mother, except his mother, praises him for having such an awesome quirk and >he has an excellent quirk...in a world of superheroes having a flashy quirk is great

So what you're telling me is he's exactly like Sasuke, except less edgy?

>creating Dress Break in Oblivion is significantly easy if you know the system.
High power armor disintegration with, what, minor fire damage or something? You might be able to do it with just armor disintegration. Not sure if that counts as an attack on the NPCs, though.
Totally possible either way.
But I think one of the Daedric quests in Oblivion involved using a spell specifically for undressing everyone in the area, so that might be easier.

If anything he's edgier, because Sasuke has a fucking excuse for being edgy. His entire family's fucking dead and murdered by his older brother.

Bakugo's just got a complex that he refuses to get over because how dare he not be the best.

You are making me want to buy every perk Heavens, and that is without buying any OC companions. Good job

>a complex that he refuses to get over because how dare he not be the best

Oh shit, he's a Sasuke fanboy from the early '00s.

Eh, kind of? Sasuke didn't care about status, his issues with others advancing past him were motivated by his fear. If he wasn't the strongest, then that meant Itachi could come after him and kill him at any time. He had an actual reason for being like that, even if he responded in crazy fashion. Bakugo's just a jerk whose sense of self-worth is dependent on putting down others.

I've always liked how any discussion about TES games gradually crawls backwards in quality.
>Someone mentions that they like Skyrim
>Someone calls them a casul pleb who likes shitty meme games
>Says Oblivion is best
>Someone else chimes in, calling them a babby fag for liking a generic medieval fantasy game that whitewashed the dog mechanics
>Says Morrowind is best
>Someone else comes in
>Back in my day, we didn't have them fancy Morrowind graphics

Not sure how fitting that is or not.

He also got mind raped by said brother, and forced to watch his family die about...259200 times? Because each second in Tsukuyomi the massacre was played out, and it was 72 hours in total, so that seems about right. And that was only what happened before the series started, not to mention everything that happened afterwards.

So I am making a small change in taking one of my servants for Fate/GO

I am swapping lancer Arturia for this...

Santa Alter (Arturia Pendragon)
Rider: 200 + Alter (150) + Fine wine (0)

Strength: A (100)
Endurance: A (100)
Agility: B
Mana: A
Luck: A (200)

Class Skills:
*Magic Resistance: A (100)
*Riding: A+ (150)

Personal Skills:
*Saints Gift: Ex (450)
*Instinct: A (250)
*Mana Burst: A (250)
*Charisma: B (200)

Noble Phantasm
*Excalibur Morgan - A++ (150, Discount)

For pic imagine that with Lancer Arturia's body.

I feel like one key difference between Bakugo and Sasuke, is that the world doesn't sugercoat the fact that Bakugo is just a brat. None of the main cast takes him seriously, so they just laugh off his outbursts as just another character quirk, no pun intended. His edge is pure comic relief,and that makes a huge difference in likability

>Because each second in Tsukuyomi the massacre was played out

Damn, how the hell did Sasuke see anything? Although we don't know how long it took him to kill his clan I'm pretty sure that wiping everyone out probably took a while.

Did every second in the Tsukuyomi video play like at 1000X speed?

I always appreciate the level even further when all the pretense and dense lore of the game is swept back, and you realise the metaplot of TES has always been about a bunch of petty assholes swindling each other out of their very existences.

And one very tired time dragon just trying to hold it all together.

Post me your Dark Souls 3 builds, as I'm still deliberating this one.

Also, a question for NuBee: What are the chances of Slave Knight Gael trying to go "SWIGGITY SWOOTY COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY" if we took the Lord of Dark scenario and have the fractured Dark Soul?

Yes. Tsukuyomi can be used to manipulate the victim's sense of the passage of time.

The systems were more complex in earlier games, and many features they had have been removed over time. That said, the games themselves play better - Daggerfall had an amazing spell creation system, but was clunky as hell to play. There's a trade-off there, and as first person pseudo-action RPG's, "play" is more important than "nifty features that make it more cumbersome."

As we saw when it was used on Kakashi, it seems like it speeds up the target's perception of time, so regardless of how much time passes in real life, the tsukiyomi illusion will be percieved at normal speed.

I don't see anything funny about him, he needs to be mutilated.

I like Skyrim the best because they have the best looking cats. The cats in Oblivion and Morrowind look like they got their faces mashed in with a semi. I wanna play as a cat and not look like my mom took thorazine.

I will say that the magic system in Skyrim fucking sucks, though, and its only saving grace is how fucking fun the Thuum is.
Honestly, I don't blame Bethesda for dragging their feet on a new game. You know they're not going to bring back the old magic system. But they're sure as hell not going to use the Thuum again, either. So that means either taking another huge step back or putting actual effort into something new. And why do that when you can just RERELEASE THE SAME GAME AGAIN AND RAKE IN THAT CASH MONEY YEAH YEAH

Hi Bancho

>What are the chances of Slave Knight Gael trying to go "SWIGGITY SWOOTY COMIN FOR THAT BOOTY" if we took the Lord of Dark scenario and have the fractured Dark Soul?

Almost a definite, that is his goal after all. So unless he doesn't know you possess it, its a given that he would come after you after attaining swole.

That said, the jump does not currently encapsulate the DLC so you should be fine.

Yeah, Itachi was able to pull off time dilation so that Sasuke could see the full slaughter of their clan, and it would only take one second. So, every second, Sasuke would loop back to the start of the illusion and watch his clan be slaughtered, over and over again.

Honestly, with that in mind, Sasuke is actually pretty chill. Seeing their beloved brother brutally murder your clan, including infants and children not to mention your actual family, hundreds of thousands of times, would drive most people insane.

I feel that morrowind has the best balance of gameplay and complexity, and also the best lore. Daggerfall comes after, then Skyrim and Oblivion are both equally bad.

i hope you have an infinite supply of fried chicken.

I'm not pretending I'm morally good for it, so no. I just hate that brat.

I'd say that's a bit harsh, but hell, disproportionate punishment is par the course for jumpchain. You do you, and I'll be off minding my own business and letting children sort out their personality issues in a relatively peaceful manner without my involvement.

>That said, the jump does not currently encapsulate the DLC so you should be fine.
Hope he updates it once he does 2.

You should at least shoot him with the quirk killer. That'd force him to grow up or die because his entire self-worth is tied up in his sweaty palms.

Couldn't you just... give him some of your blood? Presumably yours hasn't turned to sand like the Pygmy Lords'.