They'd ban you for visiting Veeky Forums if they could

youtube.com/watch?v=UGFcLvDRJNQ

Let's be honest, the SJWs would ban us from playing Magic for coming here if they could. They've already started threatening other people with bannings for posting memes on Facebook.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mtg/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's not important. The important issue to clarify legally is whether corporations can deny you their service based on what you do outside of their webpages. WOTC sends a dangerous precedent of policing general online behaviour.

If that stands legally, then indeed we grant corporations power over our private lives and we're set for a Cyberpunk dystopian future.

If Jeremy doesn't fight this, somebody else will have to.

Boy I hope they never find out my Veeky Forums username

I think, beyond just a boycott of Hasbro, there should also be a boycott of Facebook.

>Muh SJWs

fuck off nigga

>It's someone trying to push a GamerGate 2.0 on Veeky Forums again
Fuck off

They are not going to ban you for just browsing Veeky Forums and talking shit with your friends. Stop spreading this hoax. Its just bad behaviour getting removed from DCI tournaments.

>going on Facebook and giving (((Zuckerberg))) all of your personal info to sell on as he chooses

>the American "Great Culture War"

Zzzzzzzzzz

You guys are so anal about everything, no space for banter.

>going on Veeky Forums and sharing (((/pol/))) memes nobody wants outside of your containment board

Oh, back again are we?
Let’s see how long you last this time.

Politics on Veeky Forums again?
And you killed a thread for this?
Man, go to your own fucking board for your mah SJWs bullshit.
And please take all the other shitheels with you.

Just report him and sage him or whatever and he’ll be banned for another day or so and be out of everyone’s hair again.

100% this.

Enjoy your ban

Just embargo them right back, what's the deal?

Being banned feels an awful lot like being not banned.

My favorite part about all of this is that it's super easy to tell who's in the wrong here.

Throughout the history of magic we've been dealing with retarded cultists trying to fuck up magic for political purposes. First it was right wing cultists trying to fuck up magic to save the children from satan, now it's left wing cultists trying to fuck up magic to save the children from wrongthink. Either way, it's very clear that the only party in the right here is people who play magic the gathering and the only parties in the wrong here are people trying to inject retarded cult ideologies into a children's game.

>Muh left wing cultists

I wonder if it bothers him that he’s so easy to ignore and no matter how much he tries to insert his silly cultish behavior into a card game all he’ll be is noisy in internet places that don’t matter?
Personally I’d find that frustrating or annoying, but I’m not really capable of getting into his headspace so maybe he gets hard off of the sensation of futility.

This t.b.h.

>muh unvarnished truth

ITT: Pic related

>The important issue to clarify legally is whether corporations can deny you their service based on what you do outside of their webpages

If they can then I should be allowed to ban faggots from my shop.

but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get their hands on the nuclear codes

Beardfaggot fans and arch fans need to be drug out and shot. As bad as the fucking SJW's.

>They've already started threatening other people with bannings for posting memes on Facebook.
What?

What's their position on kek?

Easily done. Don't vote for Bernie or Clinton.

Sure you end up with Agent Orange with the nuclear codes but I think he has handlers.

MAKE MY FUCKING CAKE OR GO THE FUCK TO JAIL (but muslims don't have to)

You sure aren't an expert in law aren't you

if you don't think this an issue you are the issue

They're even talking about meme on french radio. A shitload of teenagers love and use meme.
Still funny that the most free zone (accepting hate/gore speech) is always targeted by nicer people. Sorry Îm not perfect

Sup frenchbro. Sorry your country is all fucked up with muslims.

ya hows those muslim riots treating you and yours

You are right, the only solution is to burn all your magic cards and never again play it.

holy shit i'm a newfag and even I can see how this board got cucked

Sorry I like muslims. I like their powerful energy and dark side. The best warrior souls.

>dark side
Oh, you mean the outside?

>holy shit i'm a newfag and even I can see how this board got cucked
Please return to whatever subreddit you migrated to /pol/ from.

As usual it's not the board that's cucked, it's the screeching vocal minority. Just like anywhere else, they either get told to fuck off or they get some "progressive" mods in place who turn out to be pedophiles and everyone leaves.

They're both fucking cancer and you know it.

Its a hoax people are trying to force on Veeky Forums alongside cards warping

>they're
Nice try Proud Cuck

Go away.

No, most Muslims are very sensitive and deep. They also have a badboy vibe, more than niggers. They also have a great sense of fraternity.
Their only problem is the way they behave with women, if they could get rid of this shit, they'd be amazing.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=54fea7wuV6s

Oh yeah all those rapes of little boys in public pools sound really deep for something that took place in the shallow end

> Posts 46
> IP's 24
Hm. Smells like samefagging. But those anti-skeletons wouldn't possibly do that in their quest to shill for us right?

Who am I kidding of course they would.
/pol/ is the thirstiest bunch of shillboys on the site.

What's wrong with his grammar.

>They're both fucking cancer
>They are both fucking cancer

Works.

The thing is they 100% can in the US. It is a part of all state laws that they are allowed to "deny service for any reason". This was only alter amended to include rules against denying service against people for being a part of protected groups. Corporations have have power over your private life ever since the EULA was written into law. They will always because you live in a capitalist dystopia. They're allowed to poison your ground water if they want to and the government will do nothing, why do you think the gov't would care more about a fucking card game?

Oh look another hidden unsleeved/quartering thread.

>Dude gets pissy at chick dressing up and making money
>gets triggered enough to make a video who's whole argument is "If she was fat she wouldn't get this money."
>Not realizing he makes money opening fucking packs of cards
>Acts surprised when people call him out for be double standard cunt
>Just around this time the MTG community along with WoTC is going through a very "Inclusive, Anti-troll, Pro-Girl" time period.
>They fall on unsleeved as the most visible member of their hate
>WoTC bans and seizes his online card collection for him violating their EULA
>Gets fucking shocked when he gets slammed with the hammer when he trolled during the perfect storm
>Never mind the fact that he's mad at magic yet continues to give them money prior to this and tries to stir shit

The dude is fucking retarded.

>M-my side isn't as bad c-cuck!

Fucking neck yourself.

Maybe you should try not being a retarded shithead.

Agreed, user. No matter who is spewing retarded shit, we really ought to take a stand against it

Just report him and he’ll hopefully get banned again, he’s talking /pol/ shit outside of /pol/ and racist shit outside of /b/.
That’s two separate Global Rules he’s breaking, so just report him and let him become somebody else’s problem.

>most Muslims are very sensitive and deep
jeasus do you finger your mother with those fingers

You fucking think? This guy samefags so hard you’d think he was being paid to do it.

>a bloobloo blah support me or you're an SJW

nigga no

>everyone who disagrees with me needs to be silenced!!!!
Cultural Marxism In Action

This is not a political forum, we just don't want to hear from you.Your hyperbole doesn't make you right

Not OP, but GamerGate was great. Before GamerGate, I really had no idea how to voice my vague sense of unease at how the media was going.

GamerGate let me meet my spiritual brethren. We were forged into a brotherhood through the fires of mutual hatred, and then shit got real.

Fuck. Off. Jeremy.

>Literally believes in a conspiracy theory and chooses to blabber about it on a board game board

Its not about board games to theese people.

It's Veeky Forums not /pol/
As I said, sorry if I don't give a shit about your faith beliefs or social status.

>we
Nice try

>Be a public figure associated with a company's product
>Act like a chode
>They distance themselves from you
>Including cancelling any accounts you had with them
I'm not seeing the problem here. Don't act like a chode and you don't get banned.

I think he's got a point, though. Putting women on a pedestal seems like a really, really bad idea. It's like Milo getting banned for shitting on Leslie Jones, who entirely deserved it.

>how dare you tell me to fuck off for spamming off-topic threads! FURSECUTION!

Gamergate was a case of actual corruption, though. This is is not.

Because he's using this to make money.
If he actually cared about the issue, he'd make ONE video, detailing everything. "This is why I was banned, this is why it's unjust, this is the future of the channel."

Thing is, he's not making one video. He's making video after video, both of which are urging you "subscribe here, and subscribe to my other channel, where I'm going to dripfeed information between the two of them."

He is trying to shill this nontroversy as much as possible so that he gets as many clicks as possible. He's clickbait made fucking flesh.

Wow, you really do always project, don't you? That's cute.

>implying he's alone
/pol/niggers and their delusions

I came here to post this

>he
Nice try

Fuck off and take this shit to pol. Let me enjoy my games in peace.

>implying there are girls on Veeky Forums

>hey it's a thread about a current event in magic the gathering
>oh fuck the OP doesn't agree with me, better spam it and say it doesn't belong here

If you're not /pol/, you're not a true nerd, and you don't deserve to play Veeky Forums. The status of nerd-dom is forged in a crucible of childhood exclusion and bullying; to capitulate to the popular and powerful is to repudiate the very qualities that made you a nerd in the first place.

>hey it's a thread about a current event in magic the gathering
>oh fuck the OP doesn't agree with me, better spam it and say it doesn't belong here
No user, it's someone using mtg to shill for their politics, which no one here gives two shits about. politics go to /pol/

Some fat neckbeard being butthurt about SJWs on the internet?

Why should anyone care?

Also, sup TheQuartering, if you're looking to create threads on Veeky Forums to garner sympathy, you're not going to find it here

Sargon of Akkad's subreddit is just around the corner

It's not really putting a women on a pedestal, per say.

To put it bluntly, WoTC has economic incentive to break up the boys club mentality in Magic (especially since it seems to be working and netting returns in D&D) This means that if you have a some cosplayer who's being bullied by some youtuber that are both associated with your product, you're going to strike hard and fast to make sure that the one who's got more value stay part of your community.

It's about image. They'd rather the person on the left be representative of their brand and their playerbase than some angry neckbeard.

The best ones are here.

i bet youd let your mother get raped by those apes in the name of "multiculturalism" srsly as much evidence on them and you really think MOST are good natured and deep? I'm not saying there all evil but there all being taught evil , but you know im a racist what would i know right

It's actually hilarious, I'm seeing /pol/ spammed with M:TG threads in order to stir up /pol/ to invade Veeky Forums.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/mtg/type/op/

In particular, further down there's active constant calls to invade Veeky Forums.

What's up with this?

>wow guise, don't you think [video-making angry man or cleavaged lady] is really red-pilled™? /our/ gal?
>Don't forget to Like, Subscribe and check out their Patreon!!!

I miss when Veeky Forums was pretty neutral and anarchist. Now there's so many with /pol/'s style of unironic "right wing uncle on Facebook" style anger.

>using facebook

This user gets it.

Man, I wish people would say this when they keep trying to shove Leftist propaganda into games. All we're asking for is equal footing.

I say this as a non-American Chinese man, to clarify. In my country, we find homosexuality disgusting (it's a crime) and we're very conservative.

>it's wrong if I disagree with it

I like evil, that's all.
And I don't give a flying fucking shit about my mother. Religious standards are so fucking annoying

Not all of us had/have no friends and have only Veeky Forums interests, retard. We don't all fit into your little box.

>being a nerd means you're obligated to fawn over youtubers who cry victimhood to drum up publicity and money
Do you not realize that he's a mirror version of a LW?

>it's wrong if I disagree with it
I never said what my personal politics are, if i agree or disagree with you.
All i said was that Veeky Forums does not care for the politics of the matter, if you want to talk politics, take it to /pol/
It's not that hard to understand.

This

I kind of agree. I'm a lawyer, but even now I still have a deep and abiding hatred for all the childhood ostracization I went through. I voted Trump almost entirely out of spite.

No, that's not what I was saying. What I was saying was that being a nerd means that you're obligated to hate and oppose leftists.

>I speak for Veeky Forums
No, you don't. You are the retarded vocal minority that can't fucking stand it when someone you disagree with is allowed to speak their mind.

I didn't realize that nerds and humans had so much in common

>being a nerd™

Look at you. Unfortunately your brain segregated you from society before you ever had a chance. That's quite sad really mate.