Slow and Purposeful edition

>Dark Angels Preview
warhammer-community.com/2017/12/04/chapter-focus-dark-angels/

>Daily Duncan
youtube.com/watch?v=fJQLyBpT4n8

>FAQs, Errata, and Designer Commentary (all of them):
warhammer-community.com/faqs/

>Rules and such. Use Readium on pc/iphone, lithium/kobo on android:
>Everything 8th edition in properly converted pdf & epub, fully bookmarked and linked with in-line errata annotations
mega.nz/#F!bF0ExS4D!_XaMECn0K9HiJKUFSopJLA

>Other Megas
mega.nz/#F!gaBiVTKI!HTOuNx5zzNxHqT-ny-AU3A
mega.nz/#F!64wmnBZR!rWcm37EkOOeToeueqhPjpA
mega.nz/#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg
mega.nz/#F!9NchGZyZ!-V1LhJALxDp9Tw97WzEQGA
mega.nz/#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

>Old Black Library Mega
mega.nz/#F!wx4BiKhD!YhnAf1BqSmAB8dO6xDM56Q

>Math-hammer (thank Autism!)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10t6_FO9mTaG8FHY4B7v6hOQgwc3gXxUiIOrMYt16I6M/edit#gid=2101593554
>Codex Blood Angels PDF Expires 16-Dec
sendit.cloud/bqk6c7c548ue
>epub
mega.nz/#!ZotmFSpK!_ahEZ21p3hVCHwQ9u5vD5YQOjVpJWYOH4Cl7jhJeNo8

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40k-Space-Marine-Deathwatch-Overkill-Genestealer-Primus-Brand-New/162727221761?epid=1780711766&hash=item25e34c5a01:g:kKkAAOSwYc5aGINT
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for the dark kin

1st for Tyranid Superiority

Haha, not today, Bugboi!

What Deepstrike counterplay was there? Bubble Wrapping wasn't even a thing because everything that did end up deepstriking had some way to mitigate scatter so they just landed 1" away from your bubblewrap.

Can anyone share Fabius Bile: Clonelord?

and we are not geting a pdf edition of the chapter aproved?

>need a cheap nid HQ to turn my patrol into a battalion
>"Oh, okay, I'll get a Prime or a Neurothrope, those are cheap."
>Realize I'd then have to buy an entire box of warriors or zoans for a single model

Bugs Is Suffering

Anons, is there a place to grab the newer books? The megas are a little bit dated and I'm poor

It's in the mega tho

Try playing genestealer cults. If I want a primus I has to buy a £37.50 box

Serieusly user, try ebay

Can we all agree that the Night Lords are the best legion ever?

If GW are trying to retcon chaos undivided then what happens to Perturabo and Lorgar?

They'll pretend they don't exist.

this angers me

No.

Why is 40kg going so slowwwwwww?

Are there any DE audiobooks?

There is one about space furry killing some archon

>what happens to Perturabo and Lorgar?
They become Contested Princes

Perturabo is Khorne/Slaanesh
>Khorne for his austic, decimating rage
>Slaanesh for his pride

Lorgar is Nurgle/Tzeentch
>Tzeentch for grand plot of the Horus Heresy and Changing the Grand Crusade Imperium into the Grimdark
>Nurgle for the stagnation he brought.

>Yellow armour
Anyone with half a brain knows that it's a bad idea. At least the NL use dark colours, fitting their way of doing war

Wasn't Lorgar supposed to be emissary of all the gods?

It's a monday, 3-4 pm in Europe so I imagine most people are finishing up their workday. Americans are getting to work or at work.

>tfw real NEET hours

I believe you mean they are both 8 way contested.

Best BA HQ to run with Sanguinary Guard?

Sanguinor seems good but so does a chaplain with the relic wings that prevent Overwatch.

>Wings on Helmet
Anyone with half a brain knows that it's a bad idea. At least the IF use practical helmets, fitting their way of doing war

well it is a bitch to paint, which makes them a less played army.

at least it's not an utter bitch to point.

Winged helmets are not always used. Some of them use it only for ceremonial purposes

Is Fabius a literal retard? Is this picture supposed to represent something other than a simpleton picking up shiny trinkets when there's much more pressing matters at hand?

Are IW and IF autists ever going to shut up?

unless that thing was the point of the mission. You don't know how important that orb is.

Iron Within you're anus

Nice try Curzefag, dont start spamming your shitty them song again

Fabulous Bill is a good Leader.
He delegated Necron murder to his Aide and is working on his personal task. While trusting his team to do their task unsupervised.

When's the last time Guilliman told Calgar
>Take the Crusade to save the Imperium while I work on something else

Oh wait. Guilliman doesn't trust his team and has to micromanage everything himself.

>Stops a necron from rezzing behind his dudes

Sounds important.

>when your opponent's tanks kick out 3x the wounds of their calculated average

What orb?

What song?

>"you guys handle the awakening tomb world, I have to stare longingly into the eyes of this common warrior's skull for a while.."

*YOUR

Did Lorgar ever became a Daemon Prince in the books?

Because he could be easily explain with being a living Primarch with the Mark of Chaos Ascendant like Abaddon.

You'd think after singlehandedly taking on all those titans Bill's troops would give him a break.

If my time playing Necrons has taught me anything, it's that they dont resurrect when they need to.

ebay.co.uk/itm/Warhammer-40k-Space-Marine-Deathwatch-Overkill-Genestealer-Primus-Brand-New/162727221761?epid=1780711766&hash=item25e34c5a01:g:kKkAAOSwYc5aGINT

No you don't.

I've got a Mechanicus force. In lieu of FW letting me use my stompy battle-automata in 40k, I'm gonna build me one or two Mechanicus-y Leman Russ tanks in an allied detachment.

I don't want to use an auxillary detachment because muh CPs, do I'm thinking a Patrol one. Would Scions make decent troops? They look easier to Mechanicus-ify than Cadians.

*blocks your path*

>war is peace
>slavery is freedom
>survelance is privacy
>ban lists for "extreem thinking" increase diversity

Be reasonable, Roboute

>When your tanks kick out 10% of their calculated average wounds

Fuck off /pol/.

*call daddy*

>Being mad they don't Nazis.

Hello my old friend

Fucking hell people like spikeybits are the real fucking reason we can't have nice things!

If you don't care about impending thoughtcrime, you'll end up with exactly the society you deserve.
Just wish you wouldn't take everyone else with you.

That's not going to happen.
The Imperium is the definition of extremism

*ignores*

Fulgrim got pretty big

And the point is you don't want to be that way. 40k is not saying we should be like that.

>extreme thinking

Leave /pol/ on /pol/ faggot its not a hard concept. Everyone these days wants to make everything political and now we've got companies trying to save their image by banning anything they consider not normalfag tier in politics.

Remember, dont think. Stop thinking so hard! Stop it!

>And the point is you don't want to be that way
The Imperium is shitty is because chaos and xenos still exist.

>weather the storm [1 cp]
>You may use this strategem if your opponent seizes initiative or wins roll off but you were first to place all of your dudes
>Before your opponent first turn you may move move as if it were your movement phase (you may not advance) you may cast pyschic abilities as if it were pyschic phase (all wounds lost are ignored)

>Leave /pol/ on /pol/ faggot

Unless everyone does this it just means your politics lose.

the article is about 40k and GW. you can fuck right off if you don't like it.

>When your opponent gets upset they kick out only their average

>Repeats what the magic community faggots were saying
>feminists and sjws take over without resistance
>the hobby becomes literal cancer on top of the annoying shit that's happening to it already
>being an autistic fuckwit

Happens to me all the time. I have gotten used to calling out their rolls as above or below average after they roll something important.

Post your favorite paint color

>muh boogieman!
Pathetic

I mean, kind of. The Emperor was still a tyrant in his methods, and things were heading towards more and more centralised authoritarianism in how the Imperium was run outside of him, even before he died.

>when you state and then roll the exact statistical average and people think you're a wizard for 'predicting' it

>Implying

>What do you mean my holocaust denial talks aren't welcome at the GW stores? W-we're just fighting the SJWs!
Sargoy's horseshoe theory really looks credible with each post like this
Report the extreme views of the other side then too. If someone is forming a hate mob on somebody who doesn't like some thot and her beta orbiters point out the harassment.

>Get banned for wrong think in a store
>But that has nothing to do with warhammer

I can't wait for my Lovecraft dudes to get me banned because Lovecraft said nigger.

Been my favourite since I started.

>holocaust denial
That's a police matter now. GW would simply call the cops.

>Report the extreme views of the other side then too.

Report to who?
Like it or not Veeky Forums is a bastion of anti-SJWs, in the same way spiky bits is a bastion for SJWs.
Leaving politics off Veeky Forums doesn't affect politics anywhere else.

Only in Britain Canada or Germany.

>quoting articles
>fictional boogieman

also

>those guard reports about lictor sighting are overexcited exaggerations
>those mushroom fields that sprung up in the east valley in the last week have nothing to do with that greenskin raid last month
>those cultists we caught in the north province were absolutely operating alone, nothing to see here.

Maybe it would be better if you didn't bring up politics in a hobby shop that wants a family friendly image. Tell others who do to knock it off as well.
Games Workshop. Get them banned from stores if they're going to be a cunt. Fight fire with fire.

Says someone who want's people killed for wrongthink. Fuck off /pol/ack

XD ikr

GW's homepage down.

>Games Workshop. Get them banned from stores

But we don't want people banned from stores for their view points. That's the whole point.

I don't bright up politics if some one straight up says

>Isn't that the guy that said nigger

And I get banned for promoting that.

They extreme thinked themselves down! Its already happening!

When did he say that?

>Like it or not Veeky Forums is a bastion of anti-SJWs
>He doesn't realize he wouldn't be having this argument if this was true

I want /pol/ to leave.

They shot first, not us. Give them a taste of their own tactics. You fight for free speech and let them continue to censor as you passively protest, you give them the hobby.
You're bringing up an absurd example and I wasn't entertaining it.

Do i have to keep explaining this to people all the time!?
>SJWs literally get offended by EVERYTHING
>Feminists hate white men
>it doesn't have to be political at all
>merely having a picture of pepe can get you in alot of trouble
>those who don't know that are so out of touch that the only person they talk to is their mom when they exit the basement for food and shitting

There's a huge difference between for example, fighting against censorship,
and fighting to censor the people who want censorship.

SJW is antithetical to Veeky Forums as it implies a politically charged environment. Fuck off.

How does that follow?
Just because there's a lot of people who don't like SJW shit here doesn't mean there are no SJWs.
I can post on post on SJW heavy sites if I want.