Paranoia

I'm DMing a Paranoia XP/Mongoose game for 5 friends in two days. The session is to take 3-4 hours.
I never played Paranoia. I only just now started reading the rulebook. I do not have any other materials except for the rulebook.

I request a Paranoia music playlist and any tips you deign to impart to increase fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_HH_jher3c
youtube.com/watch?v=MQvEu6G-i_0
youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRREj1CLpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Roll dice but then just say what you think should happen

Make the light go out atleast once during the game.

If anyone shows any knowledge of the rules, terminate them.

Ask them questions like: "When was your last traiterous action?" and "How many daycycles have you started hiding your comunist feelings?"

I'll do all of that.
Maybe make them fill out a """confidential""" form with questions regarding their traitor status.

I'm worried I won't be able to strike a balance between lolrandumb and too coherent though.

lemme check my files for some forms

Imma dump some forms for you. Should give you some ideas.

Also always fun. Give them multi-colored equipment. Like a RED clearance rocket launcher, with a BLUE clearance trigger and GREEN clearance ammo

The best missions to do are baits and switches

>Have your players deliver a folder full of confidential information that several traitors would want their hands on to someone in a specific location with an extremely specific look (seriously make a giant list of physical traits of this guy) and when they get to the specific location everyone looks like the person you just described. Perhaps mention to them that the specific location is crawling with traitors.
>Send your players into the computer's mainframe to connect 2 plugs with an extension cord but when they get there the plugs are on opposite sides of a room and the extension cord isn't long enough to get even half way across the room.
>Have your players briefed in a briefing room. The person giving the briefing tells the players to deliver a message that will dissolve once read and failure to deliver the message will result in permanent death with no 6-Pack clones to back them up. As soon as the players leave the Briefing Room with the message, the message has an error and dissolves.

Also:
>I request a Paranoia music playlist

DEVO is the perfect band to go for this. Check it out:

>youtube.com/watch?v=u_HH_jher3c
>youtube.com/watch?v=MQvEu6G-i_0
>youtube.com/watch?v=hRguZr0xCOc
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZBRREj1CLpQ

And that is all she wrote.

Also, make them go undercover. Deep, deep cover, so even the Computer doesn;t know they are

bumping for interest

Play the Soviet anthem, execute anyone who points it out.