Things nu/tg/ approves

So, recently we had whole slew of threads abut things nu/tg/ hates, despises or spergs about.

So, for a change - is there anything that most of nu/tg/ actually likes, enjoys or appreciates? What is stuff that majority of them don't consider to be reddit, maymay, cringe, childish or otherwise shitty?

I miss having quest threads on Veeky Forums, but I've been posting daily on Veeky Forums since 2007.

Holy shit, it's the single biggest shitposter on this board.

If you died, this entire board would dramatically improve. Here's hoping for your death.

is there anything that most of old/tg/ actually liked, enjoyed or appreciated?

because passive aggressive bitching has been a constant since the board's creation

We approve of cute things.
That might or might not be sexual.

I'm also the single biggest content creator on this board.

If I died, Veeky Forums would be nothing but generals and bait threads.

You are all of the three drawfags that Veeky Forums has left? How does that even work?

I think people should be free to enjoy whatever they like, if they are not obnoxious about it, without having to have those tastes placed under a specific blanket term. This board is at its best when people provide their personal, genuine input instead of acting like a brainless hivemind that can only spout the latest catchphrases. The best part about the hobby is how it actively pushes personal creativity and effort, and I enjoy when the board mirrors that. Is it not better to view ourselves as independent, thinking individuals than categorizing ourselves as brainless, homogenous masses because of some perceived nostalgia for the past?

That being said, cocks. Loads of them.

There are only two people on Veeky Forums: you and the person who enjoys the things that you don't enjoy.

No, Veeky Forums is, has been, and continues to be, a single drunk Finn talking to himself, as I am doing now.

And exactly one Canadian shitposter from everywhere at once, with exactly the opposite opinion.

>is there anything that most of nu/tg/ actually likes, enjoys or appreciates?
Warhammer 40K, same os old Veeky Forums.

It was, and basically still is, a 40K containment board.

>There are only two people on Veeky Forums: you and the person who enjoys the things that you don't enjoy.

Don't even mention that guy, he is a shitbag faggot and i fucking hate him.

The people posting here start to really shine once they stop taking everything as personal affronts. It's important to take a step back and realize the person you're arguing with has plenty of justifications for having an opinion on X, Y, Z, just like you.

Conversely, anons who enjoy being edgy and insulting, need to realize that it's not good for our culture, since Veeky Forums is a fairly slow board. The contrarian shtick in particular, pretending you absolutely megaloathe something, when in reality, you barely even register it. That kind of shitposting is better saved for places with a constant neverending stream of discourse, where funny shitposting jokes aren't likely to derail the ENTIRE thread.

Wait a second, I told myself years ago that I thought I was a Swede in a cocaine-induced fever dream. Have I been lying to myself this whole time?

>cute things that might or might not be cocks

>You'll never be back in 2013
>You'll never eagerly await another thread of Banished Quest, or Homeless Mutant Quest.
>You'll never see quality /qst/'s again, just the garbage on /qst/

Such is the state of quest-fags like ourselves, but we must suffer in silence, brother. We've lost this board.

Citation needed.

Tell us something you did, and we'll see whether you're better off dead.

You know that one game that everyone on Veeky Forums really likes that gets touted around whenever someone feels like bragging about this board getting shit done?

FYI Lego Quest still runs regularly on /qst/

>You know that one game that everyone on Veeky Forums really likes
No?

>So, for a change - is there anything that most of nu/tg/ actually likes, enjoys or appreciates?
Quests

>I refuse to grow up: the thread

Normally I'd tell you to kill yourself, but the last thing I want in this world is your poisonous carcass polluting the earth.

you made ponyfinder?

wait. what excatly is nu/tg/? the old guys or the new guys? i'm confused.

>"Do you even know who I am?" he shouts, on an anonymous message board.
Laughing at how pathetic you are.

Shady practices as long /pol/ is against them.

The Duke got squatted along with the rest of the DE characters

Stop LARPing

One big problem is that /qst/ is so, so, SO slow. On Veeky Forums, you were able to qm by just setting aside a block of 2-3 hours or something. On /qst/ you need to just be prepared for a constant slog.

>anons who enjoy being edgy and insulting, need to realize that it's not good for our culture
I don't really see a problem with this unless you have very thin skin. I don't even register when people insult me in posts anymore. Also I constantly see anons call someone a nigger or a faggot then in the next sentence help them out with some problem they were having. People just say those things because its the first words that come to their mind and there's no need to have a filter when you're anonymous. Its a good outlet since you can't always say what you want when actually talking to someone.

If you see "nu" in front of something it just means new. If you see it on Veeky Forums its usually meant in a pretty derisive way. I remember seeing it in the 90's a lot, I guess as a "hip" way to say nu.

it's also a good filter if you are talking with someone who takes offense on every fucking word or a normal human being.

I’ve been the first nu/tg/ in like 2006-ish, so let me tell you.

>Forge microgames
>easy to understand consitent systems with solid mathematical core
>coherent settings that feel realistic (not necessarily are realistic, mind you)
>low or "street" level campaigns
>high powered demigod level campaigns

>I guess as a "hip" way to say nu.
I meant new of course.

Gods, no! The one good thing about nu/tg/ is the lack of quest threads everywhere.

Well I wouldn't exactly call anyone a nigger or a faggot unless they were my close friends, or do you mean when posting on Veeky Forums?

No

skub

>one minute and 12 seconds apart
Reminder that questfag makes these threads himself so he can bitch about the quality of Veeky Forums even though he’s actively the one making most of these shitposts.

Reminder: when people say Veeky Forums gets shit done, it only means someone brainstorming on Veeky Forums and a bunch of hopeless, worthless grogs and 40kids giving the worst possible suggestions, then the thing getting done solo by the person who made the mistake of asking for the board's input.

The Nazi Finn is the best Finn

Hey, taking credit for things produced by a single user is technically something Veeky Forums likes to do.
The original D:tD was the work of one man, but everyone acts like it was a product OF the board rather than for it.

>Questfags
>Suffer in silence

As fucking if. You have always been thinnest skinned faggots on Veeky Forums. Nothing of value was lost with your banishment.

>claiming someone else has thin skin
>when you're one of the faggots who couldn't figure out how to filter

I miss them too. Most of them were garbage.
I think Nazi in Fantasy land was the only one I followed.

"Content creator" is a nice euphemism for kid who craves attention and realizes he can easily get it by starting a quest thread.

So is this the new
>hiro lets us have one metathread
thread?

>too dull-witted to understand obvious jokes
Laughing, but not for the reason you might think!

I'd say bitching about the current state of Veeky Forums, but old/tg/ liked that too.

It's still annoying though, and if you're not careful you'll start seeing /pol/ people show up who take the edgyness at face value

What is this nu/tg/?

No, all meta goes on /qa/

I filtered fine. I still hated quests that overstayed its welcome.

Whatever content you don't like. It's a catch-all generic insult like faggot, or cuck. Thanks for proving you are part of nu/tg/ you cuck faggot.

>tfw it will never be 2009 again
>tfw you won't ever have the silly fun of shitposting Cultist-chan again
>tfw love can't bloom