Veeky Forums - /twgg/ TowerGirls CYOA General

Currently working on a variety of projects

Mermaid Metropolis Edition

Discussion of the Towergirls CYOA, RPG, Setting, or Video Games welcome here!

Everyone is welcome.

Charts:
Main Gens: imgur.com/a/9hzpx
Work In Progress-imgur.com/a/8ka0l
Legacy Charts: imgur.com/a/tNxmF
Side Quests: imgur.com/a/Q0FFO

Alternate Costumes: imgur.com/a/zfO0U
Fusions!: imgur.com/a/tAust

Gats's V4+Chibi Gen:
imgur.com/a/3nz8j
imgur.com/a/R79Pd
docs.google.com/document/d/1A-nihGqc0TnW9cIUo9dnnJPHenh94BnKjSWEyokagWM/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1tvwJDhjDU4AfH8GTP553odh0jANZQm-bkoBc7H2l3C8/edit#heading=h.mbsuygwltkaf

Commissions:
imgur.com/a/R79Pd

FAQ:
pastebin.com/gaSHJEZF

Resources:
Tavern Link Hub: pastebin.com/LnVbYysE
Booru (Fan Art Collection) - tower-girls.booru.org/
Tower Girls infinity Chan Board -8. ch.net /tw grl
Brushes, Fonts, and Templates mediafire.com/file/k83sgc5t5dfvv3s/Towergirls_Files.zip
Gats Wiki - wiki.smutosaur.us/towergirls/Main_Page

Spreadsheet Princess - docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IcT_vwIHKAMz-ghvB3fgHTr7DkHvjrbu4Hzlw4XCIU/edit#gid=0

Games & Tabletop Rulebooks:
pastebin.com/uAYHS9KZ

Official Videogame:
towergirlsthegame.tumblr.com/

Quests:
towergirlsquest.tumblr.com/ (Gats)
towergirlschivalryedition.tumblr.com/ (Eversor)

if you'd like access to the discord or have anything you wish to talk about privately involving towergirls, editing, etc, please contact Brumus here:

A) [email protected]
B) "Tired Knight" on Steam

Don't forget to visit the other Tower girl threads on other boards

Previous Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56788134
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also the booru has been updated

Mariner Master is the best non-Princess character on these charts so far. Make merfolk great again!

Shrimp Lives Matter

Wasn't there a Gelatinous Cube Princess floating around somewhere? I remember it being literally just a cube of slime with a bra and panties floating in it.

Companions when?

>tfw you are the only GMTfag who browses towergirls anymore.
So ronery

GMT?

Brit time, user. All the action seems to happen during american hours

Shrimp. Heaven. Now!

Crustacean Princess gen when? Including prehistoric crustaceans like Anomalocaris and Opabinia, with Trilobite being the "dragon" of the gen

Reminds me of the rad Crustacean People thread we had a few days ago

Got an archive link? That sounds like it'd be clawful.

No need to be crabby. This shit is clawsome!
archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/56788134

You are a blessing, Booru user

Yay! Gats did Gambler Princess for Eversor and me. He did a fantastic job!

And only gave credit to Ever. T.T

Oh no no, he didn't know your name, that was on me. I just said it was a princess me and a friend worked on together.

So, in Warhammer Gals, the Crimson Skull item for Cultist says you gain a champion of your choosing. What does that mean exactly? Can I get a Girl from another Faction?

nah just a general chaos champion like good guy Kharn. Its a joke based on different chaos champions constantly being given the job to babysit the chaos cultist much to their ire

Is there a Good Girl Kharn?

the spes marines are the “knights” of the warhammer gals universe so they’re typically all male, but there are more then a few female chaos champions

Not bad.

Ah, alright, thanks for the explanation!

In you guy's opinion, which princess has the best outfit/wardrobe?

Which is better for a Bee princess? A Greek motif, an Egyptian motif, or some other option?

90% done the norther chart

Wew, I almost fell for the trap.

Can you explain to us how your gen is going to work Red? I'm strongly interested so far, but can't remember the deets

>mfw dat adlet

well, it's Blanks maidens. He and a group of us are trying to make a game. There are 4 islands with themed mythology princesses and you do what a knight would do and rescue them. We have some enemy and companions already sketched. If your going for the cyoa route I'd say follow gen 1 rules

Oh, Egypt, definitely.

Man I love that guy's bugs. I really liked his termite design too, shame he never did more than one post.

WHo's the artist? I wanna follow them.

I dunno man, I just saved the pic from Veeky Forums. Though my money is that if you look hard enough you can find out who they are from e621

I'm fairly certain it's the same person doing Bee Quest on tumblr. Don't have a name, though.

SlightlySimian on tumblr

Hmm, seems like there was quite the stir after I went to bed yesterday.

Anyways, time to look over the fancy new Gats pages available today.

Mermaid Princesses kingdom sounds pretty, but even with being able to breath underwater I'd probably go for something on land.

Seems like she is heavily magic based and hopefully +10 water does not equal floods. Exports and Worship all seem standard

Interesting to see how the traits are censored in each set. Bubbly all over instead of a nice bubble butt. The "Considers love boring" is added in though and I never really got that impression from her before. Distances her from the little mermaid trope I guess.

Sounds like the mermaid kingdom has a dark past like the humans since Mermaid is trapped in a ship graveyard now. I guess the point is that she is out of the water now and only has a bubble for life support. Plus the dangers of all the kingdom outcasts.

Glass Conch (Or Class Conch since sprite is cutting it off): Interesting lore for humans and mermaids to work together, but considering Mermaid is trapped in one of these bubbles seems bad for the humans.
Humble Trident: Aw, one of my favorite items is a 1 star. Does not seem as strong as the "Turn anything human" power of previous but maybe it still can. What does -1 taste have to do with it? Humans taste worse than fish I guess?
Seaman's Piece: More evil mermaids. So a hallpass is 2 star but a magic trident is 1 star?

Mariner: Cool looking, but you can recruit/romance the guy trying to overthrow your princess?
Merfolk: Cute and cool abilities. Enchanters are nice to have.
Deep One: Wow mermaids suck more with every description. Mind magic soldiers are nice though, but it seems like no companions are on the mermaid's side.

Seadragon: Doesnt collect princesses. Neat though, and shows more of the artsy mermaids instead of the tyrants
Merlion: Something on the mermaid's side at least. I guess this might be how they keep in power among other things.

Moral of the story: Mermaids suck, turn their princess human and ditch them.

The Humble Trident has -1 taste because in the original tale with Ariel, her inability to speak was caused by her tongue getting cut out.

Hmm, is Neutral Territory correct there? Oh, I guess so since its somehow the neutral zone between 7 borders.

+10 Luck and +15 Revenue are both overpowered. Exports and worship seem good overall also.

Why is she so much chubbier than previous?

She is not as reckless or cheat-prone as her V3 version. Also plenty of extra love from before.

Like Cactus' page, seems like the info about her tower/capture are missing. The lonely but uncaptured does not really fit in my opinion.

Chip: Hopefully thats a high priced poker chip to get you started.
Dice: VIP pass for the kingdom. +Prestige/roleplay is also nice.
Deck: Very nice, always liked the deck of many things. Implications since it is both blessed and illegal.

King: One of the few shown kings and first confirmed to be romanceable.
Ace: Very awesome design. Luck monster assassins are cool also.
Dealer: Does Ginummi mean something or is it random? Luck is again overpowered and you get a bunnygirl (The good kind) out of it. Very easy pick.

Filcher: Gross. Also it says its a bunch of arms supported by a single leg but it is supported by two limbs that both look like arms. These are probably kill on sight targets.
Debt: The worst monster of them all. Eversor wins.

Gross

Original little mermaid was brutal. Tongue cut out, tail ripped apart, and feet that feel like walking on glass.

Design for the current Cannons.

Princess Discussion of the Day #103
Squid Princess

One of the remakes that went better than others in my opinion, though a lot of people probably disagree. Lot of controversy and edits went into current version.

Pretty good traits. Girl that is interesting your body and wants to explore it. Second trait is worded nice and covers all the "Fun to touch" stuff. Multitasking is nice and sort of expected for squid girl.

Can't be out of the water long was already a mermaid thing but not bad. Doesnt have a fifth con since Physicker exists (How come both squid and octopus have to have beaks)

Dowries are kind of boring but not bad. Sea animal control and a nice (But nonmagical) weapon. Old version of weapon at least let you dive to depths without trouble.

Fetishes are pretty good. Dismemberment does not really seem sex related in any normal way and is probably just a sushi reference.

Lust bonus bracelet is neat but something I would not use. Its probably a lot nicer to just fix Squid than use this lust bonus.

Quote is cute but doesnt give much lore background. Also with that color its a little hard to read.

First three traits really carry the quality of this princess.

Also, Squid beak lewds for the user who requested better octopus picture.

Whoops, the item stats are incorrect, along with a few things. SHOULD BE FIXED NOW

Oh nice, was that just an old version posted before?

Anything changed besides the item stats.

Nope, just accidentally forgot to put them in. Old stats were just the slime stats unedited.

Phwew, these northern women are all either thicc or phit, muh dick!
And just in time for Christmas

What's this? A new Paintgirl?
Better bee-lieve it!

Honestly, this one was a paint to put together. Finding the right body parts was tough for this one

Nice design, but how goes the tall grass princess?

I think it's kind of funny that a Bee Princess cobbled together with the body parts of others still looks better than the Bee Princess someone took the time to actually draw.

Being procrastinated until I get back into the hive of things. Got.some ideas for her, but really I need to be in the right mood to make her. I only decided to work on Thriae this evening because I don't have another final until Wednesday, and because I was pumped from finishing the new Zelda BotW DLC

Understandable. Hope everything goes well for you. Oh, and might I say, thanks in advance?

>hive
*jive
Dangit Thriae Princesses, stop buzzing up my autocorrect. You may be a fly honey, but you need to mind your own beeswax.

I took up a bit of what you do with your princesses, and tried a hand at it myself. I would show it here, but I want to make it a surprise.

I had good parts to work with. When making your fleshcrafted monstrosities, it's always best to use the finest pieces you can and in the right way. If it appears that I am successful, it is merely because I stand on the backs of giants.

>what you do with your princesses
Did you stay true and stick to only PowerPoint and occasionally Paint?

Kinda why I said I took a page. I use a different program to do it all in one.

That's fair. Honestly, the only reason I do what I do is because I can't draw worth a dime, and I'm too much of a cheapskate to spend money on Photoshop, and I only learned about paint.NET or whatever it's called part way through making my girls, so I figured it would be too much effort to learn anew program.

If you can make girls without needing to use caveman methods like me, then go ahead, it'll probably turn out better as a result

My way is almost like yours. Mishmashing with various parts, but I found that tracing the stuff helps with making it look natural. Main thing is to lower the opacity of what you want to trace, and whatever parts you want to add on, just line them up carefully so it looks natural.

Theres a trap??

>he fell for the trap

Akhult, look at the lust markers. Princesses who are boys have a Male Penetrating a male symbol. Lesbian princesses go with two female symbols, and super dom princesses, I think (I can't remember if the original pirate princess had this) have the female symbol penetrating the male symbol.

tfw I didn't know there were lesbians

Cat princess. To the point that if we ever include her in the game trying to lie to her about your gender (since our plan for gender in the game basically amounts too 'you pick an option at character creation and we change the pronouns' and literally nothing else because how do you tell under the armor?) that it results in a bad end when you try to get her fade to black scene.

Nice, coincidentally I was looking at gen 2 right as you said that and found the symbol, so I didn't have to look through all the gens :P

Decided to do my favorite Princess, Blacksmith Waifu.

Thats actually made me want him more. Jealousy shit might be bad tho

hmm, it’s weird to think weve never really used any of those aside from the trap symbols, I can remember a few gals who could maybe use the dom symbol but I doubt any for the lesbian one. Though I guess thats not a big surprise considering how unpopular a lot of the princesses who did use those symbols were

Whats Alkhut look like under his parker?

huh did not know cat princess had that lust symbol seems some lust symbols will be changed in the future now that information has been made aware to me

Yeah, the list symbol thing has always been there, but it's left subtle so as to make the traps more effective at being a trap.

i knew traps that but i didn't know of cats being lesbian was reflected on the lust symbol

(Thanks, i noticed the old stats when the humble trident had -taste, which i remembered from slimes. Items make a lot more sense now.)
Let's see, good old fish princess's turn.
>Kingdom Stats
Water is expected, but magic isn't so much so. Interesting to see its more of a 'beauty' obsessed culture and magic, rather than the practical kind. Very decadent court feel over all.
Considering how expensive salmon roe is, I can only imagine how hard it must be to get urchin roe. Pompous pricks...
Wide variety of seafood is great. One problem with being landlocked is no fresh crab, shrimp, or fish.
Teatchis makes me think if there is gods of other kinds of seas. I guess we will wait and see until gen 4/5, where tons of aquatic princesses are introduced.
>Princess Stats
Mermaid her self is pretty nice. Still as bubbly as ever, but i guess this takes a more hedonistic nature with that con and her comparatively high lust. Still interesting to see her pride for people clash with her fascination with surface world. Also curious if the tower isn't even a tower, but a boat as the description leads to believe.
>Items
Glass conch and humble trident are both mostly the same. Interesting to see humble trident says it was only used on merfolk, I wonder if it will still work on other non-biped princesses.
Seaman's piece is pretty nice, I'm guessing these are bought by fishermen then hung on the boat to signify they paid for passage. Always love the greyer sides of the kingdoms.
>Inhabitants
Mariner Master is by far the best one here. Seems like a total bro when on the seas, and not as dumb as most revolutionaries.
Merfolk auger is cute, but more interesting from a lore perspective. Different culture's takes on magic always gives fun flavor.
Deep ones are alright.
>Beasts
Swaying Seadragon is amazing. Sounds so pretty, majestic, and cute.
Merlion Guard sounds like pretty solid defense. Almost like an underwater gargoyle.

Solid over all. Can't wait for knight.

Nice one, man. Just curious, how much is it to commission an entire page like this?

>Kingdom Stats
Kingdom is basically like an Indian reservation in terms of legal gambling. I wonder how many other nations will get Neutral Territory as their signifier.
Delicacy, exports, and worship are all nice and expected. Ridiculous luck and revenue too, though I guess that all depends on how stats matter when Gats makes the rules.
>Princess
Over all, pretty much the same as before. Maybe its just Gat's style, but she does look a bit chubbier, or wider here than on the gen4exp.
I kind of like how these don't have a paragraph dedicated towards the tower descriptions. Its much more interesting to hear more about their personality, experiences growing up, and behavior.
>Items
Poker chip is alright. Pretty sure its worth literally only one chip. After all, in poker, all you need is a chip and a chair.
Crystal Dice sound like they'd be broken easily when I throw them against the wall in rage when they roll a 1. Great stats though.
Deck of Many Things is still too much like Russian roulette for my tastes. Sounds pretty great in the hands of an RNGod praised knight, but there are only so many good cards in there...
>Inhabitants
King of Hearts is a pretty jolly guy, sounds like a nice king.
Ace of Spades is basically the luck grim reaper. Final chance to win or lose it all.
Dealer, you should always tip. Even more so now when they control RNGod. Kind of weird they think they can 'control' luck. Seems counter-intuitive to the whole concept. Maybe its more just 'nudging' it in the right direction.
>Beasts
Ethereal Filcher is kind of out of left field compared to the rest. Guess a pick pocket would have a good time in a place where everone's always drunk and losing money,
Debt. I laughed. Sounds absolutely horrifying.

>When there is no Clubs themes character.
Pretty good over all. Wonder what other fan gen princesses we can get the V4 treatment.

>tfw I forgot to give Thriae her crown
BALLS!
In other news, working on her card right now, should be done in half an hour

You've made some really great progress on this project, Paintanon. How many you got left?

Not counting needing to do Thriae's card, I got about 5 left to do

Alright, Almost done with Thriae's Card, the only thing I's still not completely sold on how to do her Collect Bonus for her painted.

The Painted World in question is a giant Hive-Pyramid filled with enough puzzles, traps, and winding passages that would make Indian Jones and Link impressed.

For the collect bonus, I'm stuck between allowing you to turn it into a super-prison, or turning it into a temple and do something weird with Worship Bonuses.

Maybe the hive can be a source of bee related materials? Honey, wax, stuff like that.

The plan was to put prisoners to work mixing Wax and Stone

Then yeah, prison may work.

By the Power of Ra!
Hope you're ready fellow Knights, because you're playing with the big girls now!

Nice work there Paint. Glad to see the train still rolling.

Well, Finals week has been considerably not as hard s I thought it was, especially since I was made exempt from one of my finals, so it gave me time to work on a Princess

Nice. I saw that her kingdom thing mentioned how the place was built up. Think she would grow out of the slavery thing?

While her kingdom, which I should remind you is now destroyed, was built on slavery, she herself has no strong feelings about it. She mostly prefers to just design, build, and construct architectural masterpieces.

Remember, nearly all the Paintgirls no longer have their own kingdoms anymore (save for Paint, who made her own, but even then she's grown tired of it), so generally you should treat the backstory section as mostly just that, backstory for the princess.

For Thriae, I felt that the prodent thing would be to just not mention slavery or make it a point in her likes and dislikes, and instead leave its existence or wht have you to personal preference of the Knight rescuing her. Really, th whole Slavery bit was mostly just to reference Ancient Egypt more, and to make her old kingdom actually seem like a realistic empire that could've reasonably fell, and to sort of play into the trend set by the Kingdom sheet for Insect. That, and I've been listening to music from Prince of Egypt constantly while making her.

Also, at the insistence of one user here, I'm going to alter the Princess names on their cards to being all-caps, and unbolded. I unbolded them to make the letters not run into each other so much.

How do they compare?

Understandable, and hence the song reference.

Already looks a lot better imo

Update on my gen.
Princess (from left to right):
Gobold, Jackal, Trader, Kenku, Fomorian, Tsurara Onna, Interdimensional, Templar, Wayward Vigilante, and Court Bard.

Famorians giving me such an asiany/oni vibe, maybe she needs one less horn or something

Gobolds colors seem a bit crowded, and the mouth placement of Comorian seems a tad off

Interdimensional seems a bit to colorful, like shes got neon eyeliner or something. Court bard has a very off skintone to, looking very greenish. Same for jackal, very sickly green fur.

Always glad to see more Cyclops art. Props dude

Hey guys, updated skeleton princess sheet, we also updated the sheets on our patreon page to the corrected versions. Misnamed one of the units.

I will always call it Bonehead. Don't care if it's not canon anymore; it's going to stay Bonehead for me. It's just funnier.

Why does that Elephant remind me of a Yu-Gi-oh Card?

Not sure. Why does it?

Hmmm....I think I remember it going with a gold arrow in a giant blue dragon...but for the life of me I can't recall all of it.