How do we stop this?

how do we stop this?

Other urls found in this thread:

digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/smart-parking-solution-based-on-cryptocurrency-payment/article/510243
binance.com/vote.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU DONT

I 10x'd on this shit

Why would you want to? Are you feeling threatened?

i 35X and i aint waiting until 200x to cash out and thats on my momma

Waited for an entry point forever, it didn't come. Bought in at $13, pretty happy I did.

IOTA HOLDERS IN FEAR

dont worry my man those 13 dollar raiblocks will be worth 100 + withing months it was a smart buy just keep those hands iron

Dude we're all gonna make it

You can’t stop what you can only join

Iron hands and buy the dip will make us rich.

What a time to be alive.

I FUCKED UP! I SOLD 120 OF MY PRECIOUS XRB TO FOMO INTO REQ.

btw this will be $100 coin in 2 months, $1000 coin in a year
screencap this

>I-it will dip when it goes to an exchange r-right guys??

>tfw a geocities website is outperforming all your alts combined
Getting real tired of chad strategy working

xbr/fun all in

1,000 and I would make it, I hope so user

Sorry guys, this is a new top 3 resident.

I have 5000 XRB, if it hits $1000 I will unironically buy a lambo

Honestly why do you want to stop it? You're really that mad that you didn't get in? Can't you be happy for others?

yea 1000 is just what you need to make it only half way there for me :(

just hold and buy you lambo

Bought WABI at beginning of dec , finally showing tiny profits. time to cash in and buy XRB ?

UR GONNA MAKE IT DUDE

i got like 1600 and im pretty sure im makin it

NEVER GOING TO SCHOOL OR GETTING A JOB OR LEAVING MY ROOM PAID OFF YESSSS

I ONLY HAVE 80 FUCK

GOD DAMNIT PLEASE LET ME BUY MORE. FUCK BEING POOR FUCKING SHJT

We will both make it. Hope to drive a lambo on the moon with you in the future user.

i only have 51... if i were a bit older i would probably have more money to put on

i only have 7 so...

6 here

I've got 13. If everything goes okay, it will bring me my annual salary (I'm from Ukraine)

Binance will

IT'S NOT FAIR BROS!!!! I WANT TO BE RICH. I WANT TO MAKE IT. SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I FUCKING MAKE IT

I'm not goinf to let a single Veeky Forums bros do this garbage poor. I'm going to make it and let every struggling idiot here be free from this shit hole cycle.

i only have 9, Poland here
give some

Looks like Rai is gonna win the Binance vote, which is enough to convince me to buy, I’m in boys.

It will stop itself once it's on binance when everyone finally dumps.

Stage two boosters will kick in when it's on Binance and people can buy it at an actual exchange.

REMINDER : ITS NOT TOO LATE TO GET IN

this coin hasnt even reached the buying/investment part from the masses that will occur once it hits binance. i told my roomie about xrb at $10, told her again and her exact words were "if its not on binance, im not buying, i dont want to sign up for all these different exchanges"

THE REAL MOON MISSION STARTS WHEN PEOPLE USE IT TO TRANSFER FUNDS BETWEEN EXCHANGES AND ARBITRAGE.

sorry for caps, just hyped about being a millionaire(2019)

sold my XRB a few days ago when bitgrail crashed. Is it too late to buy back in? only getting around 10

XRB to Mars. Don't get left behind.
I Have 45 XRB.

I have 2000. Will i make it anons???

You can dump it right now without binance. But yeah, I'm really afraid this listing will only hurt the project. Too much credit this early.

>500 XRB reporting in
Just voted for XRB on Binance - it definitely looks like it's going to win. This shit will be $50 in no time

Please tell me it's going to dip, I sold at 0.001155 and now it won't go down I want to buy

on average how long after a binance vote does it take to add the coin?

bro. we are in the same boat. are you me?

same base tech, but iota is much more mature and also has an entirely different end goal w/ smart contracts (rai/iota compare like btc/eth)

rai is the investment with higher gain potential right now due to its market cap still being very low, but it doesn't at all aim to replace iota, ever
iota has nothing to fear due to rai

rai will never do this

digitaljournal.com/tech-and-science/technology/smart-parking-solution-based-on-cryptocurrency-payment/article/510243

this will 100% never dip below $15-16 range. and even that only if a whale decides he wants millions instead of tens of millions

Maybe. Do you feel like you’ve made it?

Same here, I sold when I saw the state of the exchanges.

See you again when this hits a big exchange,

Guys can somebody with a brianed explain to me how Raibitcoins can go onto binance if there are no coins left available?

same way link and btc went on there bud

So should I just buy now and return to my original investiment and then just hodl? I actually made quite a lot last night when it was volatile as fuck, didn't want to lose all my profit.

its not too late, this coin WILL be $100 minimum

is it... going to dip? I'm sitting here waiting to buy but it just keeps going UPP

>is it going to dip
I hope it does. If it dips to $16 I'll be happy.

you did it bro

The dip was yesterday, it's still at least a week before binance could possibly list it, i'd say buy now.

binance.com/vote.html

vote you fucks

What's a good entry price unironically?

now

>XP
What is this garbage?

some virgin gamer bull

ahahhahahahAHHAHAHAHAHA fucking poorfags.

lol

People get on Binance and trade XRB with their funds. It's not necessary to add new coins.

I once didn't buy BTC because "it was hard". XRB will continue to moon as it gets easier to buy. Stay poor.

>Stay poor.

You're not doing a good job at trying to not seem like a shill

my biggest regret is buying this shit on mercatox and waiting for them to stop trying to fuck me with this 1 XRB transfer fee bullshit

Yes this will reach $100 in a few months at most.

The BEST thing about RaiBlocks is all the salty IDIOTA tears

guys i was go to a tarrot card reader today as i do every new years eve and I ask her what she think for my portfolio and when she turned her cards she said that raiblocks was going to drop to 2 dollars because of it not being able to be introduced... i dont know what to believe anymore

Where do I buy this? And Im seeing things about a 10 xrb minimum? I dont have 150 bucks to just stash away.

can't believe shitheads are throwing money to a brazilian coin

>because of it not being able to be introduced

???

Colin LeMahieu doesn't sound like a brazilian name to me

>Does no research whatsoever

No idea

Bought at $0.20, sold at $1.50. I want to kill myself.

I have 22. We're gonna make it lads, if not with this one, then with another one bought with the gains from this one, because it's not a question of if it's going up, it's a question of how much.

We'll be millionaires by 2020.

>Was gonna buy this when it was around 4-5dollars
>Even made bitgrail or whatever the fuck exhange account, then just forgot it and didn't even bother confirming it on my email
>Now see this

CRAAAAAAWWWWWWLIIIING IIIIIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>be new on crypto trading
>completely missed XRB
fuck my life

Future miionaire here AMA

1 xrb fee isn't that bad, assuming there isn't a limit on how many you can withdraw.

Could you send me some?
I just want a used Civic

XP = whales are shilling and paying for binance votes DONT FOMO STAY AWAY

My first coin, but only have 120. I almost all in'd at 2$ but I'm a beta faggot and I doubted Chad coin

I only could afford 2 coins lmao. rest is in ripple and I don't want to pull out because it's at a loss right now.

yea for bitgrail, that's the minimum to buy/withdraw i think

STAB I WAND IN

all the people who missed out / sold at $10 are voting for XP in hopes to delay RAI getting on a popular exchange and having its price 10x in 2 days

>much more mature
>doesn't even have a working coin

kek

>mature

devs are literally manchildren

It's okay guys there will be a crazy correction at some point make sure to get in then. It will prob drop quite a bit when it hits Binance.

I wouldn't panic if I were IOTA holders, at least not yet. Look at the prices of everything besides BTC and XRB on Bitgrail. ETH at 0.048, fucking BTG at 0.031. A literal bubble, and if the transaction fees/times weren't so shit and volume so low, a golden opportunity for arbitrage.

>much more mature
quite literally doesn't work

>LTC to XRB dropping rapidly

FUCK