Cyberpunk Art Thread

Planning a Shadowrun campaign for a close group of friends in the near future. I need some inspiration and shit.

Bonus points if you can get a 1980's Miami feel to it (Lots of neon lights, palm trees, pinks and blue. See pic related)

I'm mad I had this same idea and didn't post this thread.

ANOTHER ONE

Please be alive thread I also need more for this exact reason.

I would recommend you wait for the 22nd and if you have netflix, watch bright. Looks like it could be good inspiration for your idea.
Also will smith is cool,

dumping

>>>target sighted

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind!

So to add some text and image to this thread, could we have some ideas for a Miami cyberpunk campaign in Shadowrun? Dunno about OP but my crew wants lower power runs that are local affairs and lean more on the scummy side of things.

see you space cowboy

Watch Burn Notice. At least the first couple seasons. Small crew does street level ops in Miami. Sprinkle some cyberpunk flavor on top, and you’re inspired.

South FLA is part of the Caribbean League. Modern day pirates, smuggling and political tension between the CAS and Caribbean League. Throw in some Gator shamans and you’ve got a party.

Do you have more like this?

Cyberpunk smud?

Sure.

always makes me think of this

Those tits must flop around a lot when she drives at high speed on that bike.

Your point?

That large tits flop around at high speed. I thought that was obvious. Did you not understand the sentence?

I don't understand why you posted it.

>20XX
>not having cyber titties with dynamic size alteration and vibration dampening.
>ISHYGDDT

>TFW aeromophic tiddies
>Open up to reveal pintle-mounted .50 cal guns
>No better combination of sex+violence

Careful user you insulted his waifu

looks cool, what is it user?

Not , but that reminds me of the "Rods of God" you see just before an Orbital Kinetic Bombardment wipes you from existence.

ty user, i googled the filename. that's so awsome and so creepy at the same time

Lest we forget that Miami was built on the back of cocaine. Expect plenty of immigrants and illicit goods coming and going from the Caribbean through Florida into the rest of the country.

Its the trails from the reentry vehicles of a testfired ICBM. Each trail is a potential nuke, but most of them would be decoys in a live fire, and all of them are inert in the test.