The Kingdom of 70s and Kingdom of 80s have allied to conquer the Kingdom of 90s and Kingdom of 00s. Which side wins?

The Kingdom of 70s and Kingdom of 80s have allied to conquer the Kingdom of 90s and Kingdom of 00s. Which side wins?

Both the 90's and 00's have a vast technological advantage but the 70's are mostly war veterans.

The 80's dies in an autistic fit of rage.

>Implying the 00s aren't even more in a war grizzled state due to the eternal war in the middle east

>but the 70's are mostly war veterans
Conscripted veterans during a time where the US military was still in it's awkward pimple faced puberty phase after they realized the world was changing after WW2, meanwhile the 90's military underwent an massive modernization project that skyrocketed them above the military of old and allowed them to absolutely stomp shit during the Gulf War.

>Veterans
You mean people remembering WW2 (conscripts) or those forcefully send to Vietnam (also conscripts)? Both of them are utter shit, the first one due to age, WW2-era tactics and conscription system, the other due to one of the worst conscription systems imaginable.
And if we are going outside US, then it's even worse with conscription in the 70s.

>Dude in front with standard gear is jacked
>Poor fucker with the pig is just some average build guy
This couldn't be more accurate

Much depends on who can sway the otherwise neutral Kingdom of 20s to its side.

The Disco Marines declare for The Kingdom of 70s.

I'm pretty sure more people enlisted to fight in WW2 and Nam than in Afghanistan and the Gulf War even though the former two wars had lots of conscripts.

>the battle of the century is upon us

All these talks of Nam and WW2 but not a single mention of Korea... My grand dad did something too ya know... poor grand dad

My Grand dad served in West Germany during that same time since his unit specialized in tank hunting and it was feared that the Soviets would start shit in Europe. Interesting how being over prepared for modern war of the early 1950s saved him the horrors of Korea.

You know how they say knowing is half the battle? The other half is being fucking ready for it too

if the battle is a battle of the bands, then 70's and 80's shitstomp everyone else

>70s and 80s show up ready to rock
>90s does a driveby

80's has heroin.

Assumably the latter side.
>the seventies
>good
>the 80s
>good

>80's
Your mileage might vary.

Since we're not including the 60's, the 90's easily beats the 70's and 80's in a battle of the bands.

>not anticipating Queen

90's and 00's brings a lot of angry Serbian soldiers to the table. Though infighting with the Croats would weaken their commitment to this war, we have the power of VHS-tier propaganda and war crimes on our side. At least they'll square up well against the Contras and the Iranians.

>The cast of Seinfield and Fresh Prince team up to fight the cast of Happy Days and Family Ties

The sitcom front will be like Stalingrad. Fonzi & Kramer squaring up in a blood-soaked plaza as both armies pause to watch. The old guard of Cosbies must adapt to the underhanded tactics of the Always Sunny team

Killed fitty men?

What about the cartoon war?

In the middle of bloodshed they all unite in the face of 10s invaders.

>Mastodon, and Tool walk into a club
>high five wheezer, nirvana, eminem and busta rhymes
>slaps your girlfriend on the ass
>what do?
BLOOD AND THUNDER chums. Literally everyone likes something in that selection of music. 00's and 90's easily have this, and it's not even close.

You mean crack cocaine? Because heroin was the drug of choice during the 20's. I mean, heroin has been used for ages.

Scam toy-cartoons vs edgy remakes

>Fonzi & Kramer squaring up in a blood-soaked plaza as both armies pause to watch
Oh god yes

Hly shit all of them look so fucking horrid.
Why do the 70s look like hippies though? Wasn't that a 60s thing? Weren't the 70s all about disco? Shouldn't the 70s be the only halfway presentable decade here?

>this post
Tool and Mastodon are passable but you missed what actually made the 90's great and the 00's were mostly shit.

Turns out a ten-year period isn't easily compressed into a single memorable image. Eventually you'll start to realize that when 2020 rolls around and the world won't look any different from 2019.

True that, but there is such a thing as an iconic look or movement we associate with a certain decade. Hippies are still around today and disco isn't entirely dead yet bruh. It's just that we most heavily associate hippies with their peak in the 60s, and disco with the height of its popularity in the 70s.

That does make me wonder what this shithole of a decade will be remembered for. Dabbing, fidget spinners and shutter shades?

The need for a wall

>>Manowar formed in the 80s
>>The Kings of metal
>>Nickelback shit crushed under the Hammer of Thor

>"Build the wall" will ultimately become the 2010s version of "Where's the beef"; a catchy but vapid phrase that quickly falls out of fashion after the next election.

They didn't mention a lot of the proxy wars and revolutions that happened in the cold war
I wish I could meet my grandfather, mom made him sound like a hero.

The DNC, being at the most powerful it's ever been, losing to motherfucking Trump because Clinton refused to aknowledge the existance of any American state without a coastline.

90's wins in a land slide. The niggers are much more violent and armed

Are we talking about the real 80's or the idealised, perfected view of the 80's of the 10's? Because if its the latter then they'll mop the floor with the floor itself.

The idealized version of each decade obviously.

So what is the idolized version of 90' and 00'?

>Enlisted
>Nam
Yes user, after the conscription crisis that ended up with lottery of sending people forcefully there, they totally all enlisted... And that goes without mentioning the abolishion of conscription and insitution of the twenty-sixth amendment