What is it about games whose whole point is focusing on a specific geographical setting and the playerbase obsessing...

What is it about games whose whole point is focusing on a specific geographical setting and the playerbase obsessing over any other setting mentioned in the books? (e.g. Legend of the Five Rings fans always asking when a Thrane/Merenae expansion would come out, even though that'd be completely besides the point of the game, or how 7th Sea players complained so much about not having equivalents of Africa and Canada in their European swashbuckling game the new edition's turned into an unfocused mess trying to cater to them, etc.)

I don't know, enslaving niggers in a European swashbuckling game would be pretty fun...

Wow. Only one post in. Good job, Veeky Forums.

You mean /poltg/
I wish that the mod would try to sanitize the board from every /pol/tard until they just stopped trying.

>abloobloobloo he said NIGGER why isn't big brother CENSORING HIM
Who gives a shit? Grow some thicker skin.

I'm pretty sure you know the reason why and you're just complaining indirectly.

>people who aren’t happy with me shoving my political opinions everywhere and anywhere regardless of relevance are just THOUGHT POLICE censoring me because of SOCIAL JUSTICE I bet the fucking Jews are behind this

Evidently, the thread has already been consumed by an irrelevant topic because someone couldn’t keep it in their political pants.

You’re furries. People don’t hate you because you offend them, they hate you because you have to declare yourselves everywhere and assume that if people get annoyed it’s becuae they can’t handle your different opinions.

>You’re furries.
No, user. You are the new furries. You took the torch from the stormies and now you carry it proudly. Get over it, nigger.

Report and abandon thread, boys. It’s been doomed from the start.

I don't think "enslaving niggers in a tabletop game could be fun" is a political opinion. I saw it as a lighthearted offhand comment. You should probably take a break from browsing the site. You're seeing phantoms.

I’d tell you what “bait” means, newfriend, but give yourself a couple more months around here and I’m sure you’ll find out. Welcome!

>this post offended me enough to make me complain about it so it must be bait
>newfag newfag newfag you're a NEWFAG

No, newfag. You are the niggers. You are the SJWs.

You are the nigger who chimps out about da white man keeping him down because being sent to jail infringes on his liberty.
You are the obese woman screeching about shaming the patriarchy because people respond with disgust when you leave home in tight pants.
You are the faggot who cries about the injustices of the thought police because people dare you judge you for prancing around in a pink feather boa.
You are the fedora who enters a Christian book store then starts laughing smugly at their narrow mindedness because they wouldn't sell him a BDSM magazine.

You want to be a faggot with a feather boa? Do it in a gay club where people might find it charming, or shut the fuck up when people tell you to. You get an unbearable urge to talk about niggers? Take it to one of the boards where it's in any way relevant.

Look at yourself, newfag. Look at what you've become. You've barged into a place you're not wanted and your opinions aren't relevant, ruined everyone's fun by being obnoxious about them, and now, told to shut up, you're complaining about da system oppressing you. You are complaining about intolerance, newfag.

You're complaining about intolerance.

It's just how players think. If something's forbidden, they want it. If you say there's a place they shouldn't go, they want to go there.

Bump for hopefully some Legends of the Five Rings discussion.

What you get is never as good as what you imagine what you didn't get to be.

>Only my political opinions are allowed.
kys.

I'm screenshotting this shit. This is gold.

I miss having quest threads on this-

Goddammit user, I'm scheduled to be shitposting in this thread. Get your shit in order!

>enslaving niggers in a European swashbuckling game would be pretty fun...
Other africans enslaved them, then sold them to arabs or indians or european merchants who sold them on to wealthy plantation owners. C'mon.

>implying user plays RPGs

A mediterranean-style of slavery ("hostage" taking on both sides, with heavy political and commercial meddling) would be way better for a swashbuckling game. And the period matches better.
Triangular trade doesn't really offer more adventure opportunities than regular trade, even if you were aiming for vertical integration.

The Ottoman–Venetian wars don't get enough love in rpgs.