Hey there. You know who I am. I'm here to fuck up your setting and campaign, and there' nothing you can do to stop me!

Hey there. You know who I am. I'm here to fuck up your setting and campaign, and there' nothing you can do to stop me!

Q have died before. The count is 3 so it is hard to do but not impossible. Not including the civil war they had. Not sure how many of the fuckers died then other than "not enough".

Were any of them ever killed in the extended universe? I'm wondering if the subject of how to even harm one was ever brought up.

Considering all that Starfleet has a Doomsday Device Surplus Basement somewhere and that Guinan caused Q to freak the fuck out when they met in the ship's bar I would say that they must have at least discussed the possibility and may even have an untested theory how.

It also shows that they aren't all knowing because Q wasn't expecting to run into Guinan.

Q was depowered.

Not the first time he met Guinan on the Enterprise he wasn't.

Q was surprised, but never seemed to doubt he'd wipe Guinan from reality if he wanted. Q can probably choose how much he's aware of as well, so I imagine he limits himself so that lesser beings can surprise and therefore amuse him.

Doesn't he lose power if you stop believing?

You’re thinking of Freddy Krueger

Joke's on you - I haven't GM'd in 4 years.

>Q
>not that dude (whose name I don't quite remember) from Babylon 5

Jason Ironheart?
Kosh?
Lorien?
Lennier?
Marcus Cole?
Susen "Death Incarnate" Ivonova?
Alfred Bester?
Mister Garibaldi?

There were a lot of people on B5 who it would not be pleasant to have following you.

Motherfucker if you think that I won't bitchslap your ass right back to the continuum you got another thing coming'

I should start throwing Bester into random games as an npc. Just some asshole psychic cop that shows up and harasses everyone while seeing himself as the hero.

This is Exalted, and I'm running a rogue Infernal. Long story short, you're an arch-fae. An incredibly powerful reality-bending trickster. You're powerful, yes. But do you have any idea how much power I'd have to sacrifice to lower myself to your level? You reshape small parts of the universe to your will, I am on my way towards turning myself into a sapient universe all my own. And I'm just as good at 'shaping combat' as you are. You want to do this? Really? Think good and hard on that, because my reason for existing is to piss in the cheerios of beings that manufacture things of your power to be their servants.

jesus christ and i thought wod was bad for this faggotry

I actually meant Vir Cotto and his "head on a spike" neat little trick, but, hey, those guys work too.

Sisko was the best captain after Picard.

Zathras.

Picard
Sisko
Kirk
Kirk reboot from JJ Abrams
Archer
Pike
New Guy
The Captain Tim Allen played in Galaxy Quest
Captain Simian, of Captain Simian and the Space monkeys cartoon
Janeway

I really see no other way that list could work.

Picard=Kirk
Sisko
Pike
Tim Allen
Janeway
Kirk Reboot
Lorca
Archer

Sorry user, it doesn't work that way. Q isn't an arch-fae, he's your ST/GM.

archer is literally the worst captain ever!!!!!!
so many reasons, just a few off the top of my head

-puts dog ahead of crew safety and diplomacy
-sexually harasses subordinates
-goes into arbitrary useless rages
-generally has no idea what is happening/who his crew is
-kills thousands cause mystery time man tells him people that look like 'x' may be terrorists
-so many more

Don't forget Ed Mercer

Somebody broke reality, the far realm is leking in so much a quarter of the planet's sky has been converted into a portal to kookoo-land, our current best hope for stopping it is an alliance between Vecna, Ithaqua (from the lovecraft mythos), and the fairy courts. Sea trae is collapsing, major nations are falling apart from economic disruption, half of the gods have turned suicidal. Literally nothing you do could make this any worse. You want to run amuck? Help your fucking self.

You think this shit doesn't happen until your shit GM brings in the Q version of his homestuck self-insert and does what Q normally does.

Joke's on you, everything's already fucked!

I've never seen an ST turn into an NPC and die, or an ST be threatened by a character with a gun before to make them give in.

KEK
Yeah, he's pretty good.

Well seeing as my current campaign is set in 40k and the players are each of the chaos gods good fucking luck mate

this is my all time favorite episode of Star Trek.

Well if you count the Voyager series there was the Q civil war where they were killing each other.

Bitch, please, the party is already assembling a Deck of Many Things, level inappropriate version.

I suggest a historical medieval game.