Alright boyos, I know loads of /tg play 40k, and I must ask of you...

Alright boyos, I know loads of /tg play 40k, and I must ask of you, what would be the perfect army to make people get depressed and frustrated at the game?

I've had enough of the people at my local games place and I need to outcheese them, what would you people recommend?

I want an army list to make them regret ever getting into the hobby.
Thanks people

(Picture for attention)

You sound like a cunt.

Stop being a cunt

Surely you can come up with something that's pure cheese on your own. I find the go to try hard strat in 40k has always been trying to delete as much of your enemies force as possible on turn 1.

Make a mekboyz defdread spam list.
Take as many rokkitlaunchas and zapgunz as you can.

Your army will be virtually immortal and you can quickly footslog up the board and whipe out the enemy army

It's not the army, it's the person playing it.

Bring an unpainted army to the game, don't wash for three weeks and smear your own smegma and shit on your lips and fingertips before you come to the store, and the people there will regret ever knowing you.

So, basically, go to the store like normal, OP.

I hope you have a very merry Christmas this year and that your family shows you the love and support that you deserve.

fpbp

Unclear after CA. But probably Chaos Soup or Eldar.

Want to really piss your opponents off. Take guard, Take mortar spam. I'm talking 136 teams and about 5 basilisks. Use the Cadian tactics. The mortars will do approximately 45 wounds after saves to marine equivalents. You will literally wipe them off the board without having to do anything

5 Tau Commanders and about 60 drones.

Guard

Why would you do that, just go and ruin other peoples enjoyment of a hobby for your own perverse reasons? If you want to be a dick just because you can, go play LoL or some other stupid online multiplayer game, the playerbase for a table top wargame isn't exactly that big to begin with without shitheads trying to make it intentionally hostile for their own amusement.

>these guys are jerks
>i know, ill be an asshole, that will show them the errors of their ways!
good plan op. give your store location, so everyone can avoid it and never have to meet you

Eldar, make it so they cat hit you and outrange them.

Play the 35 Eversor list.

3 knights and assassins

user have you ever considered that you are the problem? That they just don't like you and want you to go away?

If you don't like the game don't play the game. if you don't like the people playing the game don't play with them. If you don't like the environment then go somewhere else. Why do you have to ruin everyone else's fun?

>what would be the perfect army to make people get depressed and frustrated at the game?

I think they'd just end up hating you...

Right now it's the all characters list. Like 20 Culexus's and Eversors, Guilliman, and St Celestine. Use assassins to screen.

GW's been nerfing shit so fast though, any That Guy build is unlikely to last. For example, the short and bright life of Malific Lords.

What's your army? Maybe you can just get better with the one you have.

>I want an army list to make them regret ever getting into the hobby.
you'll just get them to stop playing your armies.

So what would happen with an all mortar and basilisk army vs eversor assassin army?

Assassins would win handily, AOEs still have to roll to hit

>Play SM
>Lose every game while barely scratching my opponent
It's not that i lose.
It's that i can't even damage my opponent that enrages me.

>SM
>Complaining about not dealing damage

What lists boi

In 8th edition, if you want to be a huge a cunt and make everyone hate playing you, play Guard (Astra Militarum). Pretty much any army list will do. For added salt, make sure to include Celestine.

I find it that most players who suffer from that are players who are too careful with their units. I used to play against a Blood Angels player that I defeated 9 times out of 10, because his army was constantly hiding, to the point of Land Raiders always being hidden behind hills and only being able to fire one sponson. Talk about all that points for a tough twin linked lascannon.

All the while my units surrounded his and killed them one by one.

Don't do that man, stick your false emperor's lapdogs in a metal box, drive in glory down the field, and when the box explodes just run to the objective and go guns blazing. Stick a chainsword up somebody's ass. If all your units can be fired upon that mean they can all fire back, unless you brought a short range force and you just sit there, then you deserve to get tabled with minimal lossess.

Army of 90% deep striking terminators with combi plasmas.

It sounds like the players at his local stores were dicks first with their cheesemonger lists, and he wants revenge.

>terminators
Hue