Why do so many fantasy drawings depict succubi as purple with wings and horns...

Why do so many fantasy drawings depict succubi as purple with wings and horns? It doesn't look menacing at all it looks cartoonish. The only time i've seen a succubus done right is Jennifer's Body. Let's have an art thread of stuff that's gritty and dirty

I thought Jennifer's Body was a terrible movie.
The only depiction of a concept similar to succubi that I've liked was Saya no Uta.

I liked the way the succubus worked more than anything else. Didn't care much for the plot or anything

>It doesn't look menacing at all it looks cartoonish.

But cartoonish succubi are the best succubi.

Because it's hot, nigga.

>it's a female monster so im supposed to be able to masturbate to it

More specifically, it's a sexy sex demon.

Because many fantasy artists are okay drawing lewd stuff but don't want to draw horrific monsters

Succubi aren't suppose to look scary. They're suppose to look hot. They fuck men to death. If they were smart, then they would hide as human prostitutes and tavern wenches.

>sex demon
>isn't supposed to be sexy
Now, if you were saying they should have like, a sexy glamour hiding their true monster form, I could agree.

I liked the way they did the monster girl in the movie V/H/S.
She's creepy enough to be off-putting, but hot enough that drunk and horny guys aren't going to care up until the part where she rips them apart.

the same girl, but once she's started killing

It's a female monster that is specifically designed to seduce men you literal faggot.

Ive seen that image before, now I fially know what it’s from, thanks

Tracksuit cake succubi are the best succubi.

Weaver is great

I think you're missing the point that succubi are supposed to be seductive you dumb motherfucker. Incubi too. Can't be seductive if you look like the throat of a Leatherback Sea Turtle.

Junji Ito is a hack, but he did good job with Tomie. Cute and human at a glance, yet terrifying once you know what's her deal.

I thought it's taboo to talk about him here?

They're supposed to be sexy. At least in the modern depiction. I've heard that some legends of succubus depict them as headless torsos that fuck men in their dreams.

>When your valkyrie is hotter than the your succubus
She is just lucky she has sex powers to make up for it.

>succubus done right
According to who? Is there an objective "right way" to do succubi? Gritty bloody monsters with vaguely sexual themes are appropriate for some stories, slightly off-color sexy ladies are appropriate for other stories.

>I've heard that some legends of succubus depict them as headless torsos that fuck men in their
I wouldn't be surprised, that sounds exactly like some reports of sleep paralysis. Makes sense people would invent a monster for it.

>hack

Why do you retards throw this word around like it's going out of fashion? Do you even know what it means? Is there anyone who isn't a hack to you connoisseurs?

>s there an objective "right way" to do succubi?

Yes. My way.

I've seen far worse shit discussed on here, I don't care what's considered taboo by a bunch of manchildren

when did geralt turn japanese

>walleye