How do you like your eldritch abominations, Veeky Forums?

How do you like your eldritch abominations, Veeky Forums?

Fuck outta here with that shit.

Incomprehensible and, as such, generally not present in person because they'll fuck your mind by being there.

Indistinguishable from nature.

Nigh-omnipresent, having incomprehensible motives for their most mundane actions and looking like but with bigger tits.

I like the ones dealing with humans to be uncanny valley, and not eyeball melting.

....user.

That's not what she looks like.

AT ALL.

Pic related?

Either vast and unknowable entities that don't notice people and cause accidental damage by their mere presence or as lesser creatures that spawn off of them.

Most of the time I use things that are more aberrant creatures than corrupting but unconcerned intelligence. Lesser aberrations are strange enough for players to treat them as something dangerous and weird, but not so powerful that the wipe parties as soon as they show up.

I don't.
But if I had to pick I like this one

Please elaborate

I'm glad you marked that with a spoiler because that anatomy is nsfl

Fucking watermelon ass head on this bitch

Something that you should mention, but never question.

Dead and gone.

It does not have a physical form. It is a collection of darkness, or a strange buzzing that always sounds like it is getting louder. It inhabits the bodies of humans and animals and make their organs into clockwork machines, but when it leaves there is no trace of its passing beyond bronze-colored stains on the victim's skin.

Typically, you don't want to fuck with them. Unless you're a real hero, in which case you pick up a sword and you beat them the hell out of our reality.

Tasty.

either uniquely designed or not seen at all
i can only handle so many tentacle-balls with eyes poking out

Less Mythos, more Dreamlands. Beings who operate under fever/drug/dream logic. The relentless sanity erosion comes from the sheer surrealism and stains left from sustained longterm exposure, not from some invisible force of brain-blasting that auto-procs every time you learn or see something weird.

A couple of mundane physical laws are their doing.

What an even less productive reply than the thing you're against.

Intelligently malevolent with a sense of humor.

Man-made.

I'm sad you think that the latter is in any way true.

Generally either incomprehensible entity or a consciousness tied to a universal force. In both cases having some degree of ignorance of humanity whether it be that we are too insignificant for them to care or that their nature leaves them entirely unable to comprehend things innate for humans. Bonus points in my book if they manifest in a humanoid form, it makes it allot more creepy if something appears normal but slowly reveals its unnatural nature

Reasonable if you can get your point to them.

Shapeless, consciousness that is advanced they regard everything as one would see an ant.

As an devastating evil.

Sympathetic to life lesser than they, but unable to understand why the little ones shriek and scream when they grant them gifts.

Fpbp XDDDDD

Nigga that's an angel