XRP to CASH in SOUTH KOREA with CENTRA Cryptocurrency Card!!

XRP to CASH in SOUTH KOREA with CENTRA Cryptocurrency Card!!

youtube.com/watch?v=xtl_BWSWkwo

It was just added, and it's only supported currency that consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7 (and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa) at a low fee of just 0.00001 XRP.

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb
ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huge.

See you on the moon.

yeah huge. 2018 is gonna be great.

bump

Awesome. It looks like he paid $2 to withdraw that $50. Hopefully that is just a flat fee rather than a 4% fee.

>kike coin

>tfw only bought 100 cripple at 80 cents
bein poor sucks

hope they don't freeze your account senpai
cointelegraph.com/news/ripple-directs-bitstamp-to-freeze-funds-of-former-co-founder-jed-mccaleb

YES!!!! To the moon my nigga

fake news, fake user, please present facts not an opinion thx.

Only 40 here, 20 in wallet FellsBadMan

I so badly want a crypto visa card like this!

There will be point in time where holding a crypt that doesn't support a visa is frowned upon.

the ripple token is worthless. banks are only using the ripple system not the token itself. the ceo is laughing all the way to the bank

>everything uncomfortable is fake news
It's right there, right in front of you.

Notice the image is a Jew fish. Notice the meme.

bump

bump

bump

is that why the koreans are crazy for ripple?

You're buying everything. Ripple isn't a crypto btw.

I can't keep replying to this dumb thing you retards keep pushing. Let me just say that you are incorrect, and I'm sorry you missed the money train. You could still hop on if you're willing to hodl long term. Easiest 10x.

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
and not just institutions, in 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related)

was reply to this:

No i wont be using it. GAS

These replies are always funny for any coin.

All of these fucking coins and tokens are worthless. Just jelly he aint gaining. Flex on him.

>the ripple token is worthless.

haha - I know you really, really want that to be true but repeating it over and over will not make it true.

wow finally crypto worth something. I only hold 1226

>I only hold 1226

there will be dips along the way
I bounce back and forth between XRP and ETH/BTC.

I'll probably sell my 6k CND I bought at .03 for it later today.

Its 8am in Korea now. Ripple is going to triple

are you korean? tell us how koreans see it

Wowwww!

No I am just to the point I watch the price and the clock

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

U 4got to put XLM which is faster than XRP

It's not to late to buy. Remember, XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars, so Bitcoin's market cap is not the ceiling.

DAG a joke, when will you get that? It doesn't matter if it can process trillions of transactions per second.

ive only pointed out that it was faster nothing more fk off

>tfw all in on ripple
Scary feel but good feel

Remember always do opposite of what biz says, I bought 100k ripple

this.

I used to hate it too because of Veeky Forums and twitter then I did my own research.

Thank you, paid Ripple shill

this Link and XLM will crash horribly.

Req might be a nice buy though but, always

They are just helping the faggot hodl instead of crashing us. Thanks based XRP.

I love chink money. God damn it's the sweetest.

>can selectively freeze accounts
>good

Fidgetfags are getting the fucking rope.

fake 1 year old news. cointelegraph promotes Bitconnect for fuck's sake

Ripple can't freeze your XRP.

Only tokens can be frozen by the token issuer.

bump this is fukkin huge

indeed

Former Mt. Gox CEO thanks you for your continued support goyim.

He didn't say you can't make money on this piece of shit fiat token you worthless dickbeater.

The card isnt even out yet? Why would it work with ATMs if it's not even been released?

isnt this just a video showing the test working?

maybe. but i'd assume the website would announce it more formally than a shitty cam. who knows

Bump

it's listed on the website