REQ

TOP FUCKING KEK
ICO FUDERS, WHERE ARE YOU? I SUMMON YOU AAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLL

Other urls found in this thread:

india.gov.in/application-form-toilet-certificate-maharashtra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'VE BEEN WAITING A MONTH TO POST THIS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

Where is THIS faggot?? I want him to show his face.

LMAO LAUGH AT THIS FUCKERS.
STEEMIT FAGGOT WHERE ARE YOU AND YOUR SHITTY ARTICLE? WHERE ARE YOUUUUU?

you guys remember the guy who bought 1.4mil reqs and said he was gonna hold for at least 1 year in a cold wallet? holy fuck that guy is rich now.

If you had 1.4m would you just say fuck it and start selling it off at a dollar? Or greed for more.

>have a steady job as a bookseller
>love my job
>made £60 on bitcoin in the last bubble
>feelsgoodman.jpeg
>put £240 into REQ
>making insignificant amounts of money
>feels better than getting my end of the month paycheque

I think I’m getting gambling addiction but it’s well fun

yeah, i think there's a lot of people waiting to sell at $1. there will be a massive sell off around 90 cents or so. if i was that guy i would now at 64 cents and get in another moon mission that can 2-3x.

I ONLY HAVE 19.5K REQ FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Do you think those people are still alive?

I always wonder about the fates of those damned souls that don't make it. We see the winners on the front page, but where are the others?

You literally can't right now, look at the buy book. There's no exit here for 1.4m without crashing it down to like 15c lol.

just sell it off slowly over a few days on both the btc and eth pair

They are probably furiously masturbarting to traps while their mothers bring them food to their basements.

FUCk you pajeet. MODS DO YOUR FUCKING JOB

DESIGNATED SHITTING DISCORD

Mfw I ALMOST sold this at .46 last night. Not because of that "Berlinbro" bullshit but because I thought it had peaked and was gonna dip back down to the thirties. I actually had the form filled out and was just a hair away from tapping, "sell". Thank God I came to my senses!!!!

JUST FUCKING STOP

Stop what?

india.gov.in/application-form-toilet-certificate-maharashtra
its real

Poo in outer-loo

Hahaha holy shit. Also, checked

>Poo in outer-loo