The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream. On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream...

>The Bilderberg Group funded Blockstream. On February 3rd, 2016, AXA invested $55 million in Blockstream. At the time of that investment, Henri de Castries was the head of both AXA and Bilderberg Group.
coindesk.com/blockstream-55-million-series-a/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henri_de_Castries
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

>MasterCard funded Digital Currency Group, which funded Blockstream. Note: Glenn Hutchins serves as a board director for both the Digital Currency Group and the Federal Reserve Bank.
ccn.com/mastercard-digital-currency-group/
dcg.co/who-we-are/ (Archive: archive.is/6BLgo )
dcg.co/portfolio/#b (Archive: archive.is/u9e3n )
>Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC, to push people towards the Lightning Network:
cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoins-possible-privatization-has-blockstream-created-problem-to-provide-solution
>The Truth About Lightning Network:
youtube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
hooktube.com/watch?v=UYHFrf5ci_g
>Larry Summers, the man who started the "war on cash" also serves as "special adviser" to the DCG board.

Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees, so that people will have to use the Lightning Network (a Blockstream project) for everyday transactions.
Result: The Bilderberg Group, the Federal Reserve central bank, MasterCard, and traditional banking sector have taken over Bitcoin BTC, crippled it, to turn it into a currency system that they control & profit from.
Analysis: Bitcoin BTC has been compromised. Time to switch to another cryptocurrency.

Other urls found in this thread:

jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#30d
youtu.be/1BfMFOd0-l0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad people created and used IOTA, XRP, and Tether to steal bitcoin and ethereum.

They know they cant create a coin and make us all use it so they pretend to make a FED coin while they hijack the coins that we are already using.

Good thread. We need more of these on biz.

True

up you go

I hope people are seeing OP's post

Dear Lord God in Heaven

Quality post OP. More people need to realize the truth. I'm not really either pro or anti BCH. I hated it at first due to Roger Ver. But at the same time I don't like the top down control by major world players that's exhibited on BTC.

BTC needs to die. If BCH takes it's place I'm fine with that

Fake tits: The thread

Samefag posting lightning network FUD to pump his BCash bags doesn't even take a break on X-mas Eve. VerY sad!

I don't care about lightning network or any of that shit. The fact that Bitcoin BTC is controlled by the bilderbergs and major financial interests is enough to tell me that it's original goals have been subverted, and it is no longer the disrupter of the financial industry that it was created to be. Hopefully the majority of crypto users realize this.

Why don't you post a counter-argument instead of just "muh samefag"

OP here. I like underboobs.

You expect anons to read all these links and watch all these vids? Come on. Give us a condensed version faggot

not OP but here is condensed version.

Blockstream has been funded by Bilderberg members and mastercard. Blockstream is the developer company which has pushed the "lightning network" as the solution to bitcoins problems. This attempted push has also caused fees to rise and transaction times to slow. The TLDR is in the OPs post:

>Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees, so that people will have to use the Lightning Network (a Blockstream project) for everyday transactions.
Result: The Bilderberg Group, the Federal Reserve central bank, MasterCard, and traditional banking sector have taken over Bitcoin BTC, crippled it, to turn it into a currency system that they control & profit from.
Analysis: Bitcoin BTC has been compromised. Time to switch to another cryptocurrency.

What about this?

I could post about it for hours, but to sum it up, the LN requires attempts to solve one of the hardest problems in computer science - the shortest path. They intentionally chose a scaling roadmap which will end in a big failure. The LN examples you see posted aren't fake, they are channels between two peers but they just don't solve anything in the real world. The BTC community has been misled for years. There will be NO SCALING SOLUTION for BTC in the next years.

This is a good thing. Once the New Darknet comes out people will be able to speak freely and spread the word about the manipulation behind the scenes, and how we can end the banks once and for all.

Case in pont - NO MIDDLEMEN

NO

MIDDLEMEN

And there are dozens of more unsolvable problems for now. The LN in itself IS NOT EVIL, but it's used as an EXCUSE to kill BTC. It's just too technical for the average hodler to debate, that what makes it so brilliant.

bump needs to be sticky with this tooPeople don't know what a crypto currency is and buy shit like Ripple.

Funny how bitcoin could have avoided all of this by simply increasing block size. Its almost as if (((someone))) is preventing progress and causing communal infighting over shit that should have never been an issue in the first place.

Buy our Ripple goy!

>There will be NO SCALING SOLUTION for BTC in the next years
Literally increase the block size.

>The fact that Bitcoin BTC is controlled by the bilderbergs and major financial interests is enough to tell me that it's original goals have been subverted

first of all I dont think lightning network is "control" of bitcoin.
When lightning network is in operation, users will still have the ability to transact their bitcoins the old fashioned way no? theres no requirement to use LN

secondly, the fact that large financial institutions have taken interest in bitcoin shows me that it is actually being adopted in the real world. By the real world I mean the big money players, not the neets and the libertarians only.

THIRDLY in response to this:
>Blockstream crippled Bitcoin BTC with high fees
its not logical that Blockstream would want to hurt BTC by making it slower and more expensive, because we know this leads to scare stories in the news, FUD on social forums, etc., which all lends itself to less user adoption and drives people away from BTC to other coins like BCH.
When the BTC network gets backed up it is because the mempool is being spammed by the lower fee transactions. You can see here jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#30d the past month.
now look at which transactions were cleared and when. Normally, the top fee transactions are processed first, as designed of course. But strangely during the christmas crash, it was the lowest fee transactions that were cleared. Now ask yourself who clears transactions? Who is the biggest miner in the world? Why would they suddenly try to undo the spam damage that was being caused to the network at this point in time?
My theory, Jihan had been trying to drive people from BTC to BCH, but when shit really started to crash on Dec 20th his BCH was dragged down too, and he realized he better not sink this entire ship. So he spend the next two days clearing all his own spammed microfee transactions to hopefully stop the bleeding

Transacting with bitcoin the old fashion way can only be done on BCH. Fees make LN not optional for pretty much everyone on the network.

Blockstream stands to profit massively if they can get their sidechains operational in time to alleviate congestion. However they underestimated the network effect of Bitcoin so by the time they're operational much of the Hashrate and users will have switched over to something else, most likely BCH.

However with Ripple as a backup plan and the general lack of understanding of crypto currency in the market today they might still pull this heist off.

Guy who posted random chicks here(on phone now). Glad to see this thread alive and i love underboob too

Here is a cool vid to go along with all this,

Bitcoin the end of freedom.
youtu.be/1BfMFOd0-l0

>However with Ripple as a backup plan and the general lack of understanding of crypto currency in the market today they might still pull this heist off.

Which is why its up to us to spread the word.

no one this conspiracy minded and anti-semitic actually has a grasp of how reality works. Some kernels of truth but they're studding the outside of a poo

Bump

no, we aren't buying your bcash bags.