DYOR, but do it soon. Sumo is likely the best coin yet from a technological standpoint IMO...

DYOR, but do it soon. Sumo is likely the best coin yet from a technological standpoint IMO. Wouldn't be surprised to see 50% by next week, and 500+% by the end of Q1

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SUMO_BTC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>subaddress ghost wallet
>android wallet

You can now accept sumo without ever exposing your real wallet address.

Sumo is a monster.

Yep sumo is great I really don't understand why it's still sub top100 coin. WTF?

Incredibly undervalued, I dumped 75% of my portfolio into it. It's literally guaranteed gains.

And for those curious, it's on Cryptopia
cryptopia.co.nz/Exchange/?market=SUMO_BTC

Next level shilling

Why is this the first time im hearing about this coin? Are you trying to pajeet me your bags? Explain better why this coin is worthwhile and what you predict the price to be.

I second. Shill and we shall see

>PoW coins
>The future

RIP, and I'm not even shilling for DAG with that

best of a few xmr forks
capable team
new functionalities
low marketcap

PoS is absolute shit.

whats the point of monero fork if anything good can be just merged upstream?

>no historical privacy issues
>no transactions issues ever
no shit, because no one actually use it unlike monero

sumokoin is literally just a monero clone. it just changes simple irrelevant shit. lmfao

Does Monero have ghost addresses?

spin it how you want it
it doesn't change the fact that it should be higher than 313th on cmc

ghost addresses are a great example of a pointless change. no monero does not have ghost address. they offer nothing useful

You can receive coins without ever exposing your wallet address to the sender.

3 posts like this in a row after OP and you know it's some kind of pajeet pump

Go back tp shilling Ripple, cuck.

I just expressed my honest opinion because I like the coin (and also hold a tiny amount)

kek why would this matter though? Nobody can do anything with your Monero wallet address either other than send you some more fucking Monero.

Sumo Default ringsize: 13

Monero Default ringsize: 5 (but can be adjusted to 13 or above if wanted)

Wow great argument

sender knows he is making buisiness with the same person
which might not always be desired

lol

Sure, and I get why this could be an issue if someone posted your wallet address online with the purpose of the transaction so "you" could be linked to whatever was purchased, meaning just that address owner, but still. If you really wanted to you could just make a new wallet for every actual transaction and keep one main wallet for holding your coins. A bit more work but not really a huge issue.

This kind of stuff is like a gimmick feature that Monero could roll out within the next year or two anyway, this isn't like fundamentally game changing stuff.

>create new wallet every 10 minutes

Are you joking or delusional?

what a fascinating conversation by several different people

it is a nice feature further enchancing the privacy of the coin which is what monero is all about

>every 10 minutes
How many completely anonymous transactions do we need to be making here? Like I said, I get it, it's nice. But if you really think this is some kind of game changing feature then I believe you are mistaken.

Everybody knows XSPEC is the best.

It’s really a superior technology if you value privacy.

the fact is this thing is undervalued
look at electroneum for example which is literally just a fork and is rank 53

kek, it's not really. I do own some and I love these images but come on man. If they EVER get 1.4 out then I think it's got a chance to shoot upwards but until then it's just speculation. It's a much different coin than Monero, being PoS and all. We'll see.

I don't disagree. I hope Monero includes this some day. Until real transactions for good and services start to take place, I don't think it's a huge deal.

>This kind of stuff is like a gimmick feature that Monero could roll out within the next year or two anyway, this isn't like fundamentally game changing stuff.
they already have addresses with integrated payment id - you can generate new one each time
that's probably what this "stealth" addresses in sumo are