Ripple crippled

Pajeet said it would triple

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a
twitter.com/AnonBabble

HAHHAHHAHA I LOVE SEEING NORMIES GETTING FUCKING DESTROYED FROM CRIPPLE HAHAHAHAHHAHA FAGGOTS AHAHHAHAH HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH HAHA HA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

XRP is a solid 1-2 years hodl. Unlike Bitcoin, it serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Ripple will dethrone Bitcoin.

You are retarded kiddos, go back to filling up them fries at burger king.

>real world purpose
>a fiat token that claims to be fast and cheap that moves fiat currency slower than banks who created fiat and transaction fees in the first place
It's like paying the guy who robbed your house to not rob you anymore.

Ripple can dethrone Bitcoin and you still get only 2x or 3x gains. I've gone 10x's this month alone on REQ.

fiat: forced money issued by government at will.

XRP is not fiat.

--

Ripple 101
----------

-The supply is fixed. There's no inflation.

-The current transaction cost for a standard transaction is just 0.00001 XRP.

-The transaction cost is not paid to any party: the XRP is irrevocably destroyed.

-Ripple consistently handles 1,500 transactions per second, 24x7, and can scale to handle the same throughput as Visa.

-Ripple Labs share is locked in 55 batches, only one batch can be unlocked per month. It would take them 5 years to unlock them all. This makes their incentives 100% aligned with XRP holders. Ripple Labs is always working on creating new partnerships (e.g., Amex, Santander, ..) and expanding XRP's marketshare.

-Ripple doesn't use proof-of-work anywhere which requires inflation and/or outrageous fees (as in Bitcoin)

-Ripple is more decentralized than Bitcoin. With Bitcoin, you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power (currently it's a chinese company called Bitmain). With Ripple, you can run your own validator and setup your own trusted validators list. 10s of non related reputable public and private entities around the world are currently running validators (e.g., MIT, Microsoft, ..etc), many more keep joining.

-The software is open-source (Stellar was a fork of Ripple).

That's because XRP is tied to XLM (both have the same project head) and XLM is literally WHITEGENOCIDECOIN

if you support XRP or XLM you literally unequivocally support white genocide

Being this late on the dump

>a fiat token that claims to be fast and cheap that moves fiat currency slower than banks
You are so wrong it's unironically hilarious. Goes to show the FUD transcends the ability to read whitepaper and doing your own research

Another round of fidget spinner bagholders. Do these fools even look at charts, or just follow Jamal's twitter?
Don't worry goys, there will be more noobs, come next round. Enjoy the weight

>listens to pajeet

and in case you don't know, there's a good chance the 21 million cap in Bitcoin will be removed Do you think I'm kidding? Blockstream and other influential people in the space think this is highly likely:
medium.com/@rusty_lightning/the-three-economic-eras-of-bitcoin-d43bf0cf058a

Mining costs money. The mining reward havles every certain number of blocks, when the mining reward doesn't become enough, fees will skyrocket
to make up for that and Bitcoin will become even less usable, so the choice will be:
1- let bitcoin lose to superior coins like Ripple
2- increase the cap and inflation to keep miners incentivized

PoW is a broken garbage.

>not even 1% the potential of XLM
Shitty investment desu, literally sold for verge

Mother fuckers it's quintupled in a month. I bought at 40 cents like a god damn week ago.
Fuck I sold some at 2.70 for an almost 7x.

I don't get this meme.

>Pajeet said it would triple
Instead, you're still on the nipple.
The nipple of Mr Whipple.
Can't get you no Champipple

DAG is a joke. Doesn't matter if it can process trillion transactions per second.

Bitcoin's market cap is not the maximum limit because as explained, XRP will penetrate markets measured in trillions not billions.

DAG is fuckign scamcoin PUMP and DUMP

XRP is own by the big BANK,open your damn eyes, facking normies pissing me off

Idc who dies, I just wanna be rich senpai

hold BNTY son, until Q1 2018

strong hands is needs

it's actually more decentralized than bitcoin

.Bitcoin
-One company has more than 50% of the hashpower (Bitmain)
-One oppressive country has more than 50% of hashpower (China)
-One company has a monopoly on creating efficient ASIC Bitcoin miners thanks to patents (Bitmain)

Ripple
-10s of validators run by reputable non-related public and private entities in different countries (e.g., Microsoft, MIT, CGI, WorldLink, Telindus-Proximus Group, Bahnhof, ...)
-At least 80% of validators must agree for a ledger to be validated
-double spending not possible
-Anyone can run a validator and make his own list of trused validators
tldr; with bitcoin you have no choice but to trust whoever purchased the most hashing power, with Ripple, you explicitly choose who to trust.

It's going to be worthless when comapred to the bitcoin and Eth price pajeet.

another shill, XRP is fucking dead

Gee, what's gonna happen when the government wants to freeze someone's funds, there are no laws restricting their power in doing so.

No? Decentralized blockchains are set up to be trustless, it's works regardless even if the person w/ the most hash power wanted to stop your transaction as long as they don't take over the network.

Dubs confirm

look banks dont care about XRP only the ripple network

pajeet shillin this stupid NON MINEABLE coin to make profits

SELL ALL YOUR XRP now

if one entity controls more than 50% (like bitmain), it can double spend or block transactions, this is a fact, not an opinion.

>can freeze you funds anytime they want
HAHAHA get fucked cripple ripple

"ripple is going to triple" MY ASS

HAHAHAHAH enjoy the pump and dump

XRP is dead

nope, only tokens can be frozen by its issuer, Ripple can't freeze your XRP.

Token are centralized by nature, you are trusting someone to provide a utility or value, complaining about his ability to freeze them doesn't make sense. This is also necessary for governments that want to issue fiat token using Ripple. No government will issue fiat token that can't be frozen when stolen/owned by criminals.

another XRP shill... shoo shoo!

fuck RIPPLE and fuck you

Threw in 200$ i had lying around in BTC during its dip and it's gona up by 30%

so you thought the #2 or #3 mkt cap coin was going to triple..right after it doubled. holy. fuck. stop trading.

Plot twist: Ripple will be successful, but its not for (You) or any normal person because you're not a fucking bank, instead, Ripple will prove the blockchain really works and it will make cryptocurrencies go up.