The last character you played as enters into a room and suddenly this goes running up to them

The last character you played as enters into a room and suddenly this goes running up to them.

They have a single turn to react before it's upon them, what do they do?

*BLAM*

I throw a spear horizontally at it and laugh my ass off as it falls over and gets stuck, and proceed to sledgehammer it to death.

Oh no.
That indestructable body.
Those PERFECT, AGILE legs.
That single rotating knife widget!

the only solution is to cling to the ceiling and climb out a window, and hope it cna't jump that high with its perfect legs.

That would be a BX series commando droid. Some chefs knives aren't a threat.

>last char was a speedster who was so broken speed and dex wise that he had to be heavily nerfed and still outdid everyone
Kite it and attempt communication, and assuming it won't talk pour arrows into it until it falls over.

fpbp

Metallurgy. Going to try and rip it in half.

Last was NPC, but going to go with 'scoff and step on it.'

Flash freeze the floor then watch it slip up and spin around on the ground when it's arm doesn't stop.

Grab it with the mech he's riding in's extendo arm and hold it in front of him as a weapon.

she spends a turn regretting her life

Teleport out of the way.
lock the think in the room.
playing a warpspider was fun.

run and hide

Beat the blade
Hook the leg

Probably summon about five buff Aztec dudes to sprint-tackle it.

lose sanity and, while standing transfixed in horror, get stabbed repeatedly by something I've got a 54% chance to correctly identify. CURSE YOU, MYTHOS LORE!

My last character was a level 1 halfling feylock grifter with the rough damage output of an undercooked potato. Fuck me, he doesn't even have a weapon. Assuming he can't trip it with his bag of ball bearings, he's mulch.

I would order my allies to charge into melee with me, and surround it and hit it until it dies, all while hoping that I can talk my allies back together faster than it can saw them apart. If things go downhill, I'm holding it off until my allies can retreat, then I'm teleporting the fuck away. Current character's a 4e Eladrin Warlord, a failed mage's apprentice and town guard. My Inspiring Word ability is flavored as healing magic from my stint at a college of magic, anything else I might have picked up from my time there has atrophied beyond use.

Buddy, I've been beating on robots using a magic sword since session 0. I'm gonna MGR:R this fucker.

Shoot out it's right eye (camera left). Now it can either look at me or stab me, not both.

>I throw a spear horizontally
how else would you throw a fucking spear?

> 5 INT

Wormverse Cape.

She draws the molten metal from her veins and then tries to first slice off the arms holding the knives, then punch it to death if it's still aggressive.