PoS coming, meaning can't mine it and lots of coins will be locked up and not sellable...

>PoS coming, meaning can't mine it and lots of coins will be locked up and not sellable, thus cutting the supply massively
>hard fork in mid jan giving you FREE coins
tell me why this isn't going to fucking explode in 2018.

Because they still haven't fixed scalability problems from fucking meme cat dapps.

Normies will be all over this shit in 2018 once they learn about smart contracts and staking rewards.

Comfiest hold I've ever held.

wait, so during previous forks, do you get the coins if they are sitting in cold storage (MEW/ledger/etc) or do they have to be on an exchange?

anyone else notice that ETH held steady af during the recent BTC dips? the flippening is upon us

Both Raiden and Plasma will go live in 2018

Yeah Casper(POS) is a huge bandwidth boost

There's literally never once, ever, been a single feasible use for a smart contract or DAPP. Smart money has given up on that furfee

>hard fork in mid jan giving you FREE coins
what

ETH doesn't do contentious forks like bitcoin

Also because a lot of people quickly realized that ETH is much more cost efficient and effective for trading into alts

YOU'VE HEARD OF ETHEREUM, BUT HAVE YOU HEARD OF SUPER ETHEREUM GOLD SHEKELS(TM)?

ETH is so comfy to hodl.

etherdelta
cryptokitties
company fund escrow by smart contract

lol. keep believing this

lol, ETH STARTED the whole contentious fork thing, you silly newfag. look up ETC.

Vitalik tweets too much and is too unstable to be the lead of a crypto worth this much

Are you fucking retarded?

Have some ETH on normiebase, will I be able to access the forked coins? If not how?

yeah except everyone knows ETC is a scamcoin ran by shillbert, in the end ETH is not even remotely at risk for ETC replacing it.

unlike bitcoin were a new fork threatens to replace it every month. nice try though.

Comfy hodl indeed.

I have 106 Ether. How much will this be worth next year?

WHEN FORK???

I have my Ethers in ledger nano s, will I receive them automatically or should I do something? Regards crypto-noob with over 100 ethereum

$50 USD