Can this piece of falcon shit go to 0 and fade away into obscurity already...

Can this piece of falcon shit go to 0 and fade away into obscurity already? It's making normies money and that's fuckin' awful.

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/
youtube.com/watch?v=xtl_BWSWkwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Normies haven't even begun to enter the market. The average person thinks any crypto is "lel fake internet money." "user, it's gonna crash"

The normies I know have already put in money in the big three.
And this one normie piece of shit has made big money from ripple. This was supposed to be super secret club for autistic NEETs god damn it.

Normies can see that XRP serves a real-world purpose, and Ripple speaks to an industry that is worth trillions of dollars.

In 2018/2019 you will be using it to pay for everything online (pic related), and institutions are starting to jump on board too, this was just announced:

>In a precedent-setting moment, Cuallix became the first worldwide institution to use xRapid — Ripple’s solution that utilizes XRP as a liquidity tool — to reduce the cost of sending cross-border payments from the U.S. to Mexico.

ripple.com/insights/ripplenet-grows-to-over-100-financial-institutions/

2018 will be about utility and Bitcoin will be dethroned.

If you didn't buy this at less than a penny at the beginning of the year, then you ARE the normie lmao. kys nigger

>Normies haven't even begun to enter the market.

You're wrong, one of my normie friends got into crypto and the first thing he did was was buy Ripple, because he read it on Facebook.

Since then Ripple tripled in value and it makes my stomach turn knowing that him and a fuckton of other FB normies are making so much money when they're so new.

Yes, I'm mad about it. Wish this coin would just collapse so that all the newfag fucks that got into crypto in the last 2 months can fuck off.

I bought 1k's worth when it was 17 cents. I just don't want normies seeing any profit from this. You kys you falcon nigger monkey.

basically this. a part of me died when I saw a normie piece of shit saying he made 5g in one day thanks to ripple. this is horrible and it has to be stopped at all costs.

Imagine that moment when you take a colossal hit because of all the alts dying during BTC pump, then your normie friend that got into Ripple tells you "Yo bro this shit is easy lmao, how did you not make more if you started much earlier?" after he triples his initial investment in Ripple.

I legit hope everybody that is invested in this coin loses it all. Ripple's extension to normies on Facebook is bringing too many newfags at the same time into the game.

ITT: A bunch of virgin noripplers complaining about Chad.

its almost like there is some sort of advantage to having friends and a good information feed

I blame the cancerous crypto facebook pages. I saw a video yesterday of a reporter going around in NYC asking people about Bitcoin. It's being needlessly put on the spotlight for no falcon reason. Crypto is fucking golden and I will not let a piece of shit falcon normie take that away from me.

I get it. Honestly man I made a facebook account just to spam the Investopedia page's posts with "GET OUT OF MY CRYPTO NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

You know what would be more effective? FUDing the shit out of it and saying the usual blabber like
"It's a bubble."
"It will crash"
"Fake internet money"
"It's illegal"
"Get a real job"
I'm doing this the next time a normie talks about crypto to me.

but then he'll just come to Veeky Forums and call you a normie in his greentext story

"If this reaches the price of BTC I'll be rich"

Fuck, there's no justice on this planet

i doubt it, Veeky Forums is a big no-no to normal fags.
there really isn't, sadly

LOL it wont reach shit. Even RaiBlocks grow faster LMFAO

youtube.com/watch?v=xtl_BWSWkwo

hahahaha XRP > ALL

HOLDING 5 years

Watch all these fags suicide when it hits $5.00 and chainlink crashes to .30

chainlink is never going sub 40 again. mark my words

Just wait till the 2nd or 3rd.

it should work in our favor

once you get a taste of crypto you keep coming back for more