TRON founder is Jack Ma's protege. Literally all you need to know. How much are you holding? 20,000 TRON here

TRON founder is Jack Ma's protege. Literally all you need to know. How much are you holding? 20,000 TRON here.

he looks 15

58k lets go

I have 400. As soon as this shit hits a dollar I'm just going to sell and finally be free from this garbage.

This shit is garbage. IDK why anyone holds this fake coin.

yeah sorry thats gonna be in like a fuckin year lmao

42k trx. Minitron here!

Spotted the weak hands

>30k here

Don't gotta tell me twice, buddy.

Am i gonna become a millionaire with 700k tron coins?

yes

Jack Ma is a fucking con artist that was chosen by the Chinese government to lead the Alibaba group. He is an English teacher and he barely knows how to speak English.

>he barely knows how to speak English.

duh, he's chinese

user post your tron address, i will save it in my notes
If/when it hits 1.40$ and that im a millionaire i will send you 1000 tron coins serious

you got like 10 dollars tied up let it go

20,000 here also user. might be a while but maybe $1 end of 2018

0x9c47894de41b59ac367ad90ecffbfc08b191bd00

thnx my man, we all gonna make it.

also shilled by Mcafee.

200k this a 40x

I am holding 17.5k Tron.
If I don't make it, I literally go full banana

I'm holding 167k. Started at 130k, been trading the slow moving swings on Binance, it's easy peasy. The few times I missed an exit, I just took a break and hodl, and the price returned.

Money chink gonna make us rich when this shit picks up the pace in 2018.

This, for the past 2 weeks tron has been easy to swing.

literal fucking shitcoin

Can you teach me how to do this senpai?

When whales play games like this, is it time to buy more, or time to dump?

I really don't understand whale tactics.

Neither do I user

I’m holding 10.2k

Holding just shy of 20k, would like to get closer to 40k though to be more comfy.

Sold at 5.9k hoping that it was finally gonna dump, but it just went back up fml

Got 6K. On the verge to sell for quick gains elsewhere.

Watch the trades for a little while to gauge the current trading range over a 15-30 minute interval. Then buy low, sell high. Be patient. You need to have enough money in your bag to be able to cover fees and still make profit over a 10 sat difference. I've got enough where I still make a tiny bit of profit even on a 1 sat difference. Never panic buy/sell. Don't do this when it looks like it's going to pump though. Only during quiet periods.

Does that fucking picture say 29rd December?

7.9K hodl

your goal is $400 USD? freedom? are you 12?

yeah, see you on the moon user

I about had a fucking heart attack. Glanced up at the tickets and said "WTF! 6k Sats!!!"

Way to look at TRX/ETH brainlet.

Holding 100k will I make it boyos?

holding 144k TRX, i am all in in TRON, will sell my bags by the end of 2018 Q1

500 TRX you fags jelly?

Is it just me, or does it look like we're setting up for a cup and handle on 1D chart?

Who here hodl till 2020?

realized today that i have a shitload of these on an exchange i never use. don't even remember buying them.