Making hundreds of dollars each day basically doing nothing

>making hundreds of dollars each day basically doing nothing
>still not satisfied unless I'm making thousands or tens of thousands a day

Holy shit biz, what is wrong with me? I've been a neet for most of my life, and the little money that I made working never brought me any satisfaction. I just never saw myself caring about money since I lived a pretty minimalistic lifestyle anyway.

Now that I'm making more money than both of my parents combined with basically no effort I feel like I can always do better. I won't be satisfied unless I'm sitting on millions. When I first started off, I felt ecstatic when I made $50 on a good trade. It's not the same anymore, I don't get excited about it; instead I belittle myself and tell myself that I could've done better.

Has greed finally consumed me?

Stfu and kys

Because it's not something you can buy anything with.

Onnly if you actually cash out and hold the fat stacks in your hand you'll be satisfied.

No, this is gambling. When a trade goes good, brain hits you with endorphins.
When a trade goes bad, the opposite.
Sometimes, even though I'm playing with house money at this point, I feel terrible because my portfolio isn't rising.
It's not greed, it's conditioning.

yes but just keep grinding. We need to be greedy in order to make it.

i started trading crypto a couple of weeks ago and already made around 5k with litecoin and bit coin etc,

even managed to sold before the bad dips and preserved most of my earnings

bought verge a few days ago but saw the writing on the wall and turned it all into XRP, now enjoying more profits...

i have literally made thousands of dollars just by shit posting on biz and puting money into shitcoins

is this even real life?

if the few investments long term i have made so far grow exponentially i may consider offing myself due to how easy this is.

I'm barely surviving from my current work, got around 600$ saved is it worth investing in anything? Hope to at least have always something to eat and don't worry about money like I do.

don't put in money you can't lose
some say paper/pretend trade, but it's not the same when you have money you're actually losing

I started about 3 weeks ago and will have lost money if I cash out. I wish I could make $50 in a trade. I buy low and it just goes lower and I’m stuck holding bags. There is no FOMO with me, I literally am missing out, on a day-to-day, week-to-week basis and it feels fucking shitty. I’d love to feel numb to making money compared to this.

user I'm at the point where I'm making tens of thousands a day. I don't even like using a lot of money, this is like a video game. More addictive.

Go outside, go lift, read good books, meditate, and stop being a whiny faggot.

Have you ever considered doing something really nice for the people who supported you when you were down and out? Is there anything you think is a positive part of your community that needs money? How about the library. There's a saying: "the blessed are obliged". You're officially blessed, perhaps it's time to feel a little more obliged.

if you pick the right coins early enough and be patient, it's worth it. takes a lot of research and learning though. try buying 1 ETH first or .5 ETH to trade with.

I know these feels, I think it's something to do with gambling addiction

Yeah, i'm feeling the same thing lately, it's also why i don't think that the bubble will pop anytime soon.

Wrong you can buy tons of shit with btc. Build a nerd paradise off Newegg, download the Gyft app and buy airline and hotel gift cards, cash out 50k on localbitcoins, you'll still feel this way from now on.

this most likely

making and losing tens a day

in the same boat user started a month ago. Licking my wounds and have yet to even see any gains. People boasting making folds and folds of gains, while i'm in the red since I started.

This.

It's probably because you're useless and have no actual skills/passions. You've stumbled into something that gives you a good dopamine rush and you feel like you're good at, but trading and making money for the sake of money is an empty rabbit hole that doesn't end. Have to use the money for something you care about for it to be worth anything.

Basically your brain is desperate for your neet life to mean anything, has latched on to trading, and you're going to be miserable forever until you find something actually fulfilling to do.

It's the endorphin rush. Congrats - you've found something to fill the void until you realise you're chasing something meaningless. Happy new year.

Bros listen:
There's a saying in Greek, "it is either that the sea has become sideways, or our boat is sideways".

You need to understand and accept you're doing something wrong. Do two things:
A) do not get bored. Read and learn about coins you're going into. Do not skim the white paper. Read up on technical concepts.
B)Crypto is emotionless. Do not panic, and be patient. Wait for more than 3 weeks before you make a move. It is better to make minimal gains and miss a moon mission instead of going from one red trade to another.

/thread

This. You won't be happy til you do

the more you make in crypto, the more your inner jew comes out

you must harness the inner jew, but do not let it consume you, friend

well said my friend, your inner jew can be a good ally or a cruel master