How many people is this going to drive to suicide in a month or two?

How many people is this going to drive to suicide in a month or two?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer
quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
twitter.com/sunshinelu24/status/947618340704415744
web.telegram.org/02c9afe0-94d5-489e-80df-2fe910b52366
icodrops.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You mean because they missed the train for a new Top 5 coin?

I'd say most of this board who aren't in invested in this will probably kill themselves. Imagine being those brainlets.

Neo and wabicucks will be devastated

i cant believe i invested in this piece of shit fucking coin. garbage i cant wait to dump

Please dump now, the whales will be happy to get yours.

Finally topped off my stack to 10k yesterday. Thank you for keeping the price down, whales!

Anyone here actually have more than 50K of these?

34k checking in. Sadly no 50k.

this is not a coin for short term biztards who can't be bothered to do even the most insignificant amount of research .... if people actually looked at and understood who the partners of vechain are, they would actually shit their pants - this shit will 10x in the next 3 months there is no doubt in my mind

10x is way too low. As soon as they release the PBoC news, this one will go absolutely mental in a matter of 2 weeks. 50-100 USD possible.

I have about 3000 of these... is that enough to make it?

Easily $200-$300 a coin by mid feb this will flippen everything but btc ignore at your own peril

even if PBoC is false rumor, the existing partnerships that are confirmed are insane

Depends on where you live. I guess 100 USD at the end of Q1 is a sure bet. 300.000 doesn't sound to bad for a start, hm?

And this will be the beginning. In Q2 they release their mainnet / own blockchain / wallet / masternodes. Because of the masternodes (that are generating free THOR - like GAS) nearly 70-80% of the tokens are being locked away. Imagine what this does to the VEN / VET price.

Of course. But the good part about it is: The PBoC rumor isnt false. They just cannot announce it yet. But just look at their tweet about the coindesk-article. Thats the chinese way of pre-announcing something.

almost

i cant tell if you people are actually braindead brainlets or shills

I see what you mean but I don't believe it until I see it officially

sell your shares - I'll take them , every trade i do recently is to load up my vechain stack

What is going on with the order book?

VeChain marketcap is about $628 million... any guesses as to how this can go by the end of 2018?

Anyone have any idea next time they'll release some news? I bought in a bit late and yeah whales sure are doing their job keeping the price down with all that 0.1 ETH buy/sell to slim the order book into oblivion. I'm a poor fag and just holding 273 of these. Went 2/3 in and bags are heavy af when poor

I respect that. I would act in such a way too looking at other cryptos and their behaviour when it comes to partnerships and announcements. But VeChain doesn't play those games. They simply deliver.

Funny enough that those crypto newbs haven't found this gem yet.

did they mention when they're going to make other anouncments in january ? Do I have time to accumulate before the inevitable PBoC news?

>Jim Breyer is a brainlet shill
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Breyer
>quora.com/Which-cryptocurrency-should-I-invest-in-in-2018-Why/answer/Jim-Breyer
I would also shill Roger Ver shilling it himself if he wasn't currently in the process of trying to kill bitcoin. But it's worth a mention.

The January is packed with news. Expect a fast major exchange within the first week followed by more partnerships and a rebranding in mid January.

AHHH WHAT SHOULD I BE IN ON FOR JAN VECHAIN OR XLM

This is literally 100% sure money multiplier

Could be tomorrow, could be in a week. At the moment they are dropping good news every 2-4 days. Better get going.

I invested 1btc in vechain at current ATH. Some fuckface sellwaller pushed the price back down, but oh well.. I have a gut feeling I'm going to wish I invested more in the future, I've learned more and more to trust my gut on things.

VeChain. Do your research, take at least an hour and read this: reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
And that's just the stuff that is confirmed.

Don't know, depends on the growth of the whole crypto market. But expect a top 5-10 coin in February.

Yeah, right. I already lost track on how many famous people (even outside the crypto world) are shilling this project.

january is gonna be a great month for a lot of cryptos my man, do your research id say itd be hard to lose with the way the markets looking - that being said, really research what vechain is trying to accomplish and then google who their partners are if you don't know already

Real talk? I don't know. XLM has the potential for FairX being huge and sending it 20X or more. FairX is massive and will be incredibly useful in general just to get fiat out of Crypto.

When you talk about VeChain talk about it without the PBOC thing. Assuming all the partnerships materilaize and Lu wasn't bullshitting with the announcements we are also looking at a 20X before the mainnet release in Q2 2018.

XLM is high but it has the chance of mooning harder and earlier. If you include the PBOC thing which should be taken with MOUNTAINS of salt then no telling. If it was integrated it would go 100B plus in the biggest bull run in the history of crypto.

But again don't actually include the PBOC thing in your choice. XLM is more likely to moon sooner and harder.

Fair description. But looking at the signs he can count PBoC almost in. Bit more of a gamble, but hell ... if this one turns out to be true, VeChain is going to attack XRP in terms of market cap.

PBOC rumors are true. BMW partnership will be made official soon (it's already confirmed). Mainnet will burn close to 70% of circulating supply. I exited all my other positions and I'm all in.

The PwC partner mentioning PBOC while shilling VeChain does make it seem like it's true I will admit but I don't believe it.

I do think however if it was true it might actually eclipse BTC especially if they allow direct Yuan/VET purchases through banks. Really though it's too good to be true.

Holy shit, tell me you arent messing with us

>Thought I was doing well with 70K VET

Just wait for the January and don't you dare to sell your VEN/VET for some stupid pump and dump coin. You will be rich.

The whole Yuan/VET thing is already confirmed with their BitOcean / ATM partnership. Parings in China and Japan will be available.

I've been wanting to buy in, will there be a dip soon?

Even without the PBOC this is a 50$ coin, which puts it at vapourware cardano mcap, with current partnerships and project scope alone. Has more partnerships than 95% of the cryptos out there.

I dont' think so. It only goes up. Try to find a nice entry while the whales are doing their accumulation games

I'm not selling until January is over or it's clear that the upward momentum is over. If the PBOC thing is true I'm selling 20K and running a Thunder node.

This CEO is a real mad man. All hail Sunny Lu!

WHAT IS HIS END GAME?

He is going to create THE crypto of asia. VeChain means OneChain or OnlyChain in chinese. Cant be a coincidence.

Shill me Vechain anons.

Global domination of the crypto market. #1 crypto eoy 2018.

Chinkcoin #1

Whats funny is that people think its merely a counterfeit coin. VeChain is basically gonna be the ethereum of the enterprise world

so bullish. sunny lu saying vechain is on "the best" schedule:
blob:web.telegram.org/02c9afe0-94d5-489e-80df-2fe910b52366

Start here:

Sunny Lu hinting at an airline partnership just now

Maybe, his posts often contain some kind of hint. Gotta love this guy.

This man is making me nervous. It's hard to believe he might actually make me rich.

Noob question: if I ever have enough coin to be a node, I couldn't do it on my laptop right?

Essentially, would I need to get a really good desktop ($3000+) plus several 8TB external hard drives to be a node?

Sorry, I'm still very new to this!

vechain cucks and their cheesy rebrands and university org-tier posters will constantly be price supressed by chad whales until cream crypto and his insider cohorts finish accumulating to dump their bags on to the unsuspecting gullible brainlets who follow him like rabid dogs.

but... i respect the game. you have been warned ;)

Ok. Thanks and farewell.

The waltoncucks have arrived

fags are trying to win a car or some gay shit. i think if you get the most trades you win so they are bot-ing a bunch of little trades.

the shills respond to every truth posted

Finally. I started getting more and more worried.

How does it feel knowing that your walton shit coin is gonna fade into obscurity in the near future?

I only have 18967

not really, they had been supressing the price way before the contest

i dont any walton. what’s it like knowing you have some weird inferiority complex from owning a chinkcoin

The Walton coin fags show up every thread..its kind of pathetic! Stop being coin fan boys and hop on the flavor of the month.

I dont give a fuck where a coin comes from as long as it makes me money. Bought at 35 cents, Stay poor fag

This... can you shills stop talking about it now
SELL SELL SELLL
i must buy in on this chink empire

i mainly daytrade and flip icos so i have long ago sold my positions in wtc and ven

crypto is nothing but a dream faggots better hop around and catch all the waves and gtfo as quickly as possible instead of marrying a coin like a true plebeian cuckold.

anyway, keep holding ven if you want. just thought id throw out some wisdom but getting btfo is a way of life for bz isnt it?

Master trader
Where can i find best news on these new ICO
So i can dump on those fags?
I want to do what you do

just buy it’s not some secret coin nobody has heard about on etherdelta you fucking retard. it’s in the top 10 vol daily on binance

i'm tryna catch a dip nigger
Every coin has dips

STOP DEVOURING THAT SELLWALL. I NEED TO DUMP MY OTHER BAGS. SEE WHAT YOU'VE DONE NOW, OP ?

icodrops.com/