So tell me Veeky Forums, what was your WORST trade of 2017?

so tell me Veeky Forums, what was your WORST trade of 2017?

mine was buying EMC2 and not selling before the news : /

Selling bitcoin cash too early

Be honest a lot of people did this

Always sell ath before news. If news turn out good buy in, if not gainz are gainz

I bought Minereum at $11 and didn't sell.

>Selling bitcoin cash too early

I only wish I had more to sell early.

i bought litecoin at $300

sauce?

i was down on EMC2 before the news and i hoped it would go back up

Buying 4 grand of ltc at 415$

If you're going to post this picture in a SFW board at least give us sauce

After I turned 1700 into 5k with litecoin, I proceeded to go all in Monaco right before a press conference. Immediately lost 25% of my portfolio. That was probably the worst. Also bought ripple at 82 cents all in and sold at 72 cents

Pic very related.

Bought EMC2 at a very very low price where I could have easily made a large profit even given the bad news
But then I fomo'ed and bought lots more of EMC2 during ATH
When it came the news I sold too late and could only barely break even

went all in on ADA at 10cents, sold at 30 cause i thought it was done mooning, wouldve made bank if I just held

Dumped 8,000,000 XVG out of frustration 3 days before the pump.

idk user, i actually found this on Veeky Forums and saved it to my collection of asian girls

all trades I made in december

pretty much 10 really terrible trades

lost 80% of my stack

Bought ripple at .36 sold at .35, moons hours later
Bought ADA at .20 cents, sold, moons in my sleep

These are the recent ones that I have yet to get over. There are so many more this year it’s crazy

Buying Einsteinium right before the massive dump. The damn shitcoin plummeted so fast that my stop loss didn't even trigger.

That's the last time I invest in a coin named after a Jew.

panic selling WTC for a 25% loss a few days before the initial moon mission

I.... I panic sold XRB at .0007 a couple days ago.

ouch.. china fud scared a lot of people with asian coins

I bought around 28k BZC, how fucked am I?

Mine was buying XLM before finding out that it's a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin. I have it confirmed on good authority (my friends on a private /pol/ approved discord channel) that XLM (Stellar Lumens) is a literal anti-white pro-whitegenocide coin

Furthermore, they told me that literally every single XLM you buy pays for one (1) tire and one (1) litre of petrol to be sent to a radicalized anti-white pro-BLM pro-antifa family in South Africa with a handwritten note written by Jed McCaleb which states "NECKLACE ALL WHITE PEOPLE, WHITE GENOCIDE NOW"

Buying Groelstcoin at +1 USD just before the dump and not selling my vertcoin gains before that crashed as well.

Not buying chainlink at 10 cents

Buying Blockcat ath..... Still hurts

Bought 100k XRP at 3100. Held bags for a long time. Sold at 4100 sats.

i also got fucked on monaco when they didnt have VISA ready by august-september. brought close to ATH in terms of BTC

>5696495
Bought RAIBLOCKS at 13 and sold for loss..Didn't like the exchange.

ouch ; / that stings

yeah, thats the only reason i havent bought any raiblocks. i didnt want to keep my btc on an exchange i know nothing about

in the coinbase listing, i bought bch at 0.16 and sold for 0.20 and it kept going up to 0.33 lol... reeeeeee

ig @karen_thekoala

I fucked up hard and got margin called for 2 btcs. 7k ea. at the time but now it's worth quite a bit. No regrets as it's better than the slow gradual lost of btc value because I bought alts.

> I fell for the HODL meme

Sold ETH before the push to 800 because I got impatient.

Missing out on the great ALT run. I bought into the diversification meme on the way down and it stayed down until the end of the year. It actually ended up paying off because i'm not an ADHD child who needs to buy/sell something everyday to feel like he's doing something, so i just hodlled and it worked out. But i could've been in a much better position if i timed the market better.
Oh well this year i'm set up a lot better i believe.

By the way, in case your holding the big coinbase currencies and are getting antsy about this extended trough of redness, the game is not over with those. Not sell at a loss. Why not over? Because they would have lost a lot more value than they have at this point if investors had completely lost faith. ETH and LTC haven't gotten anywhere near where they were before the big December pump. Only BTC briefly flirted with that territory.

So hang on.

Signatum. I'll leave it at that.

seriously how many NEO do I need to hodl to get an asian gf like this in a couple of years

Was staring at a litecoin wall on gdax and right as it was going down someone was annoying the shit out of me to get my attention. I did a market buy late and it pumped up 10% for a few seconds where my buy went then retraced like 25%. Not the end of the world but I went in with my entire stack. Morale of the story don't trade with your entire stack and give people early notice that you need to focus. Anyone else get cucked by gdax spiking violently up and/or down?

nice

Lost 18btc of gains on ember pajeet coin.

vertcoin taught me that hodl is a meme