Blockfolios for ending 2017

Post your 'folio. Are you gonna make it in 2018? Am I gonna make it?

>flavor of the week shitcoins
What does bounty or oyster pearl even do?

Oyster is a decentralised web storage solution that allows website owners to profit from their users by blocking ads & instead making the users use a little CPU to "hunt for pearls (mine PRL)"—website owner gets rewarded as a result of this.

Bounty0x is a token that allows for trustless bounties and tasks to be posted. Essentially removing the need for trust in bounties, making sure the right parties get paid at all times. It's a little more complicated, with sheriff's and more.

since those have only been the shittiest of the shitcoins shilled in the past two weeks, probably not, maybe a few gains at the most

>here's my poorfag portfolio

Data storage on blockchain sounds great but dosent work
Bounties? So basically its just a smart contract. Are you really investing on a bounty network?

See you guys on Pluto next year.

>main hold: ripple
>smallest hold: link
Oh user...

I'm hoping to hit $100k before the end of 2018 without going all in on one coin. I'll probably rebuy some ETH soon as well.

It goes in terms of descending value. I think that should say something, friend.

Boring folio. Dunno what to do at the moment

sieg heil 500 k EOY

Happy new year! biz bros.

TURNED 20K TO 50K IN 3 WEEKS. WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF HITTING 100K BY FEBRUARY

I feel I'm gonna make it.

Will I make it?

$9k to $95k Since June. Made most gains off NAV, BLOCK, and XRB.

>noneos

Started with 3.4k end of September. I thinking to put my eth into something else.

Pretty comfy right now. I think Lumens will be $1 soon

will this garner any money in 2018 for a poorfag?

What fucking app are you guys using for this...

Delta you fucking pajeet
GOOGLE IT
RIGHT NOW

you're spreading too thin with low capital. all in on max 2-3 coins to maximize gains

My goal was 100k by EOY 2017 so feeling pretty comfy seeing as I only had 11k in the start of December

Plan to stake ETH and chill for some years and forget about it. Might do some REP reporting for funs if it turns out profitable. Happy new years everybody.

Started with $900 a month ago :^ )

>Are you gonna make it in 2018?

Yes.

Oops wrong order

>I WANT TO POST MY BLOCKFOLIO BUT IM ON DESKTOP MONITORING THE CHARTS