ICON

Everything moons except this shitcoin. Still accumulating more, but when will out time come...

When mainnet releases January 24th. People will come back before that time.

There is a fucking thread on this every 10 minutes
JANUARY 24 IS MAINNET LAUNCH

I own 2.1k myself but stop turning this into link

kek

ive more than doubled since my entry point, OP.

there is a lesson to be learned here

Can you niggers stop being impatient? It hasn't even been on binance for three weeks you impatient ass nigger.

What lesson?

Don't fomo and buy ATH. What else?

I am in since 800 sats, but this shit doesn't move...that's a fact

80% of my portfolio is in this, bought near ATH. Why won't this shitcoin moon already? I'm tired of waiting.

It's literally about to break out any time now, you ADD-ridden niggers. I hope you lose money for being so dumb. Brainlets make me fucking sick. Kys you worthless waste.

>measures in sats

ANY DAY NOW THEY SAID. BREAK OUT IMMINENT THEY SAID. FUCK 24 DAYS AWAY IS AN ETERNITY IM FUCKING LOSING IT

user, I'm a big advocate of measuring in fiat, but on such a short timescale it's mostly pointless.

PREPARING LAUNCH INITIATION SEQUENCE

THRUSTERS PRIMED

once it lands on a korean exchange expect it to moon.

I am about click sell button for wabi shitcoin news today, for some reason it did not go through for some reason. thx to binance

What are these memelines supposed to fucking mean? we have a trend line going down from the high and a trend line going up from the bottom at some arbitrary place in time and they magically meet in the middle and that's supposed to indicate some sort of breakout pattern?

What the fuck, do people actually go off of this nigger voodoo shit?

I have 501 ICX, should I make it 1k?

There's some validity to it because it represents buying and selling patterns, which can lend some insight into market sentiment. That's called a bull pennant and on the longer timeframes, like 1d+, it indicates healthy consolidation after a breakout. It usually precedes another leg up.

yes

I own 1k and I refuse to go any lower.

ok fuck it, going to dump some Ark and double my holdings

good choice

Exactly what I did and it instantly paid off and brought me from 3.6 k to 9k in like 2, 3 days it was amazing. ICX beats ARK and CVC any day

a fucking pennant you took from reddit. bro, come off it. This shit is going to consolidate lower until ~Jan 15 and then maybe launch.

The uptrend will start within the first jan weeks, don't miss the boat

You clearly sold your ICX temporarily. Enjoy trying to sleep at night knowing ICX could take off at any moment.

Hint: if everyone thinks it'll stay calm until Jan 15, it probably won't.

It clearly wont. The question is can you outperform the imminent moon mission from Icon with other PnD projects?

Everyone will FOMO back in when this moves up like 20%

Strong arbitrary meme lines you fucking faggot. But yeah, according to actual TA we are due for a break out.

downward to 1st support, is my bet

Lol no, virtually no alts are in red. Unless BTC does something retarded, the break out will be 100% upwards.

Holding 1002.5 now. I know its chicken shit compared to many here, but hopefully It'll go 3x-4x. This one reminds me of ANS/NEO early on, and I missed that boat. Good luck to you all and happy new year!

When people stop thinking the time will come