Drawthread: This armour is getting a bit clammy edition

>>>RULESReminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.
>Ignore the bait, you're better than this
>Stay on topic

Artists and Artists-to-Be:
>Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information, but:
>If you're dropping your commission info, consider filling a request beforehand instead of just advertising

Books and Tutorials:
>mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
>dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0

Figure Drawing:
>quickposes.com/pages/random

Beginners Guide to Drawing:
>archive.is/GNIq1

The w/ic/i art Guide:
>sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg
i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png
youtube.com/watch?v=fjyc9XTtC2Q
pastebin.com/1G5Lq8U2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anchor post.

Requesting an elf-edit of this. Would prefer semi-long ears.
If you're up for making a background of some kind, feel free to do that. Even just some smokey colours would be cool.

Requesting my fighter Ragnar from an ongoing dnd campaign.

Requesting the character on the right with the expression on the top left, grinning and revealing teeth like bottom left. The scar and cut ear that he has should be fresh.
If you want to add any background I'd appreciate if it was desert inspired.

Requesting an Arcanist. Looks like Laslow from FE:Fates but his hair is black instead of gray. Has rounded glasses and a golden locket around his neck it has the picture of his little sister that died early in the campaign. I'm no longer allowed to play clerics F Wears the exact outfit of the main picture with an open faced coat of the bottom outfit, should be all the way down to his knees. I don't really like the orange color of the coat so maybe a blue or red? The user can decide the color. Thanks

In case OR didnt see it.

Migrating from previous thread. Requesting a human ranger hugging a giant white wolf spider. The ranger looks like the young man to the left but with ranger-like clothes on and holding the same exact spider the little girl is holding.

Was my ranger during a campaign where his animal companion died saving him during a near tpk and he had just finished spending 8 hours resurrecting it.

Migrating "Looking for someone to draw a pair of characters a friend and I are playing.

Female halfling twins, late teens to early twenties. Long blonde hair, green eyes, fair skin with light freckles. One sister is a paladin, the other a druid. Paladin sister keeps her hair in a neat side braid, druid wears it loose and a little messy. Paladin is in armor and carries sword, kite shield emblazoned with an oak tree design, and lance; druid in a leather vest over a simple dress, with a battered staff that has some feathers and beads tied to the top. Both wear a small silver pendant with a similar oak tree design to the one emblazoned on the shield; paladin keeps hers on a silver chain, druid attached to a leather collar.

Sorry for the lack of image collage. Pain in the ass to do on mobile. Thanks in advance for looking at my request!"

Requesting a horse-shoe-crab-thing wearing a prussian uniform. With either a spike on it's shell or wearin a pickelhaube...or with a spike on it's shell with a pickelhaube on the end.
Thanks in advance!

Requesting a female airborne soldier sitting and resting in a swamp after dropping behind enemy lines.

Her name is Tessou Tsuzuri, TT in short. The Characteristics of her are: dark green hair, green eyes, ponytail and glasses with band-aid on nose. She wear a sci-fi airborne military uniform with visor that in this case is raised to see the surroundings and maybe holding binoculars or lying her arm on rock, you choose. With the other arm holding a futuristic bullpup assault rifle with a finger right next to the trigger ready to shoot (aka trigger discipline) waiting in case of any enemy activity.

Here's a extra reference to better describe the visual of the scene:

i.imgur.com/QO3Pbpp.jpg

Migrating from old thread!

The perfect time to request will come soon, i hope.

Requesting my hexblade from an upcoming game. Using this image as a base for and outfit. Then a notched long sword in one hand and the other holding a blackened copper piece with a purple spell effect around it. Darken up the skin to a more chestnut brown and throw some dreds on him. Maybe a hat of some sort and more dynamic posing is up the the draw friend. Thanks in advanced!

>that OP

M-mommy

Didn't this *just* get delivered?

And even modified to fit

Here's my my Half-Orc Fighter req

Height: 6'2" (187 cm)
Weight: 265 lbs (120kg)
Build: Solid muscle
Hair: Short, dark brown, with a close-cropped chinstrap beard.
Skin color: Ruddy green
Equipment: Splint mail, heater shield, longsword.

Julius Aquilius, better known by his alias "Lubash", is a respected--and feared--bounty hunter in Yartar. He's made a name for himself as a brute capable of tracking down and bringing in alive some of the most dangerous criminals in the area, but what most don't know about him is that while he grew up poor he was not uneducated, and he often plays to peoples' prejudice of half-orcs being witless thugs. It's true that his martial prowess is formidable, but he has risen to the top of the local bounty hunter guild not by being stronger than people expect, but rather much smarter.

Requesting this character in a way i can use her start adventures with, without the apron and headpiece, and added an armor that fits the black dress style. Something simple but not shabby, generic maybe.

Alternatively, same black dress only idea but with metal/leather pieces over it, like if she grabbed armor pieces from incomplete sets and adjusted them to fit her dress design, like if it was all she had at hand to gear up before starting an adventure. Bonus points for cute looking and the armor pieces are not mismatching or old, like if she somehow found a bunch of generic soldier armor pieces in decent condition and got what she needed.

Character reference: i.imgur.com/tQmbdf4.png

Please and thanks!

I have a silly request inspired by the following spoilered quote from an user in a thread on another board.
your tsundere is showing...bakabakabaka...baka
(Slithers down hole)..bwaka

To put it simply, I'm requesting a young tsundere couatl/cockatrice/naga monster girl. Key points
>twin ponytail hairstyle
>feather-winged arms (not wings+arms, but more her only limbs are her wings)
>serpentine lower half
>only two limbs
>red eyes
>feathery head crest or crown
>fangs
>if she wears has clothes, armor, or weapons, they would be poorly crafted from natural materials like bone and leather, and it would be rather beat up
>good aligned but raised in a predominantly evil/chaotic region so has no idea how to be "good"
>slithering towards something (like a cave or hole if background is included) and bashfully avoiding eye contact with the viewer would be a preferable pose, as long as at least half her face is in clear view
>SFW please, I intend to use this in my game

Adorable song for inspiration, and clarification on the nature of tsundere if you're not into animu tropes: youtube.com/watch?v=fjyc9XTtC2Q

Other details are mostly up to the artist, including but not limited to specifics on attire, gear, colors, hands/claws/talons/none, wings outstretched or folded, where on the humanoid-monsterous scale her torso and face are, and background detail.

Pic related is a bunch of stuff from google I grabbed that had some connection to this idea in my mind's eye. Feel free to use all or none of it as you see fit, I just thought it might help with inspiration.
Short pastebin for some optional setting/story info: pastebin.com/1G5Lq8U2

PS: If you want to make a lewd version in addition to a SFW version though I won't stop you.

>Google image search MarielX
>All those results

Go back to /v/. You have had enough.

Requesting a pyromancer hobo-hermit
He is quite old and frail and is wearing the outfit on the right pic, without the hood and the axe

I tried to make his face the best I could using the rather mediocre Dark Souls 3 editor. His skin is charcoal colored and he have white ashes splattered on his face.
For the pose, I would just like it to show that he is a pyromancer; something like him being hypnotised by the fire he is creating would do or if you are willing to make something a bit more come; him making a small bonfire for street urchins
Thanks!

Requesting a big ogre girl for my Shadowrun game.

1 - Is her general looks, skin tone, hair color and piercings.
2 - Is her hairstyle and hair ties/bands
3&4 - 3 is a gun shield that is mounted on 4 her gun. It can be a transparent material or solid with a small slit to see through if it's easier to draw.
5 - Is her general physique, she is over 9 foot tall, and if it's not too much to ask if there could be something in the image to give the perspective of her height that would be great.
6 - The 4 images here are the general idea of her heavy plate chest armor with no sleeve/arm protection, needs to have a throat protector plate incorporated into it.
7 - Wears armored boots that come up to her knees, they should be almost twice the size of what her feet should be much like the COG soldiers from Gears of War.
8 - Is a knife that she has strapped to her chest armor set in either a pull down or angled pull down style for a right hand grip.
The rest of her clothes are just some simple combat pants, and some tactical gloves with knuckle guards.

>not using the superior slinky dress variant

She is a treasure in either of her forms.

that's fair

It got a gag delivery that didn't actually fill the request.

Requesting a drawing of my Orc Gothi.
1 is his hair, but it's black/dark brown instead of blonde.
2 is his skin color.
3 is his pose, sans shield.
4 is his sword.
He has a triquetra (5) carved into the center of his chest..
He only wears brown leather pants/breeches with a bit of bear hide falling around his legs, and boots (6, but a little bit less gold, and more scratched up.)
He's 7 feet tall, and weighs about 300-400 pounds. Also, he has small(ish) tusks, and pure white eyes. His ears are pointed, and are on a slant in such a way that they sorta go towards the back of his head.
Thanks in advance if any drawfriend is interested!

A robot cowboy with cowboy boots, poncho, and cowboy hat.

Requesting a picture of my space bounty hunter from a Starfinder game. His appearance is based on this set for the Sniper from TF2, though I'd like a few things changed, namely removing the shirt worn over his spacesuit and maybe fixing the boots to look more spacesuit appropriate as well.

Migrating my request from the old thread.
I'd like to request a drawing of Brother Canker, my Black Crusade character, a Nurgle (god of plague) warrior priest. He's in his thirties, average height, fairly powerfully built, shaggy dark hair and beard.
He's wearing carapace plate armour (pic related, but without the camo and more worn down) with the remains of tattered robes draped over it, has a huge, two-handed chainsword and a combat shotgun (both can look shoddy, but basically well-maintained). He's mutated, as evidenced by his eyes glowing a sickly green and the stinger-tipped tail of a corpse fly protruding from his backside (also pic-related, the stinger is dripping some sort of noxious fluid). He's also wearing an Icon of Nurgle on his back, like a back banner of sorts.

If you're still feeling up for a little background, he could be flanked by two zombie-like humans who look unnaturally strong despite their rotting state. They're (what remains) of his parents, so they should be older than him, one male, one female. Both wear tattered armour and chainswords similar to his. The zombies are completely optional though, if it's just him I'm already a really happy user!
Many thanks in advance!

Requesting my Blood Elf dressed as Ziggy Stardust-era David Bowie, possibly striking a suitably "rock star" pose.

Thanks for the attention and keep up the good work drawfriends.

I'd like to request some character art for a Star Wars character I'm playing.
The basic concept of our whole group is that a bunch of awkward, edgy teens (that are all force-sensitive because plot) stumbled upon a damaged sith holocron and decided (or were manipulated by the holocron) to become sith.
My character is a gangly girl with dyed black hair, yellow eyes (via contact lenses, her actual eyes are green) and a fairly unimpressive physique.
She likes to think of herself as a dark, sensual seductress, but she's actually pretty shy, has body-image issues and is kinda terrified of sex and intimacy.
On the upside, she does the make-up for the herself and the other girls in the group and she's pretty good at it.
She also has yet to aquire her mandatory impractical lightsaber variant, so there are plenty options here.

This is my 11 year old's Swords & Wizardry Light adventuring party. Any take on it is appreciated.

Repostan
Catbeast sucker, streetpunk/guttertrash in a near future/cyberpunk style.
Longish messy hair, a generally tired look, and a few minor signs of being a scrapper. I just ask that the ears be somewhat lower on the head(they're his ears, not a batman cowl) and that he not look like a trap.

Requesting a Harpy Sorcerer making a really terrible Perform(Comedy) pun after her dying paladin partner is brought back from near-death, while also making a sickening shit-eating smile that shows exactly how unremorseful she is.

For optional and additional scenery, feel free to add a catgirl necromancer, a fairy child, and an asshole-ish looking wizard either laughing whole-or half-heartedly, or groaning disgustedly.

I apologize if my refs are shitty, please let me know if I should get more/better ones.

Just saw this now.

I may re-request it at some point just 'cause I really want something that captures the character's giddiness, but I'll probably wait a couple threads at least 'cause it's not like I'm unhappy with this one.

>Also nice premise.
Thanks. I was proud of it.

Kevin the Elf looks pretty much exactly how I'd imagine an elf named Kevin to look. Props to your kid, I wish I could draw just to take a shot at this!

Requesting a human Eldritch Knight in some sort of pose. He's about 15-18, and has a similar skin tone and hair color to the Kid from Bastion. In his right hand he drags a greatsword bigger than he is. He's got a ferret familiar, which usually hangs out on his shoulder or poking out of his shirt. He has a light tribal theme and lightly armored with a single pauldron on his off-hand arm/upper body.
Please let me know if more details are needed.

Requesting a picture of my gnoll when she was inducted into the Shining Blades of Heironeus.

Basically, her in the uniform in the middle, in a pose similar to the one on the bottom right.

Campaign ended last week on a high note, hence the filename.

Sorry, still working on it/not dropped, it's just been a busy week for me, man. Proper update soon.

>Goddamnit, Kevin, would you just...
>Look, we're sorry, Kevin's not been right since the accident, he's...
>Zilch! Could you fucking grab him?!
>Stacey! Wipe that smug look off your face!

It's a great request though. If I wasn't going to bed with a week of work ahead of me I'd be right on it.

I appreciate the update! Thanks for everything, user. Hope it all resolves neatly.

Requesting a picture of my Half-orc character. I made an image myself, but I'd prefer a real drawing, in any style, to my Frankenstein of stolen art.

- Short black hair
- Stocky build
- She rubs soot over her red eyes as warpaint
- Has a big ass red cape and scarf
- Wears shining silver armor
- She doesn't actually use a sword or shield, i'm just lazy
- I provided a picture of a chain whip, the weapon she actually uses

Please feel free to have fun with it, were quite early into things and her design is subject to change. If personality is important, she's dumb as rocks, but knows it, so she mostly keeps quiet and tries not to be a burden on others.

Hello Drawfriends, I am hoping to get my dwarf fighter made. He is a kind and loyal dwarf with a beard and hair like the picture in the top left, but with a dark brow colour instead of grey. He is armed with his trusty warhammer, his shield and 2 hand-axes that hangs on his side.
He is protected by a full set of Splintmail armour, and he is carrying a backpack like adventurers often have (equipped with a bedroll, blanket, etc along with a bullseye lantern that he can either hold or hang from his backpack.
Some minor details that are optional is that he is wearing 2 rings on each hand, a wristband of teeth (goblin teeth to be precice), and that he wears an amulet around his neck that could be poking out of his beard.

I thank you in advance awesome Drawfriend(s)

Bumping my request Requesting a Sci-fantasy Knight, and much love to anyone that chooses to do this. Basically the same guy as in the upper left, but with some tweaks. The little orb bot should stay with him too.
I would ask the armor be inscribed with nordic runes/carvings similar to the image under it, as well as the owl-esque cloak added with the hood up. The helmet should done in similar style to the image on the bottom left, but with an owl depiction instead of the skull. Alternatively, the bottom mid-right image of the owl’s head could provide an example for another helmet preferably in a “sci-fantasy” style like the rest of the armor.
For the weapon, I was thinking a sort of grand lance or swordspear, made by combining cross styles and the shown sword blade. I made a mock-up for the general weapon I have in mind. The weapon itself should appear very heavy and mostly made of a black metal.
For a color scheme, if you feel extra nice, I would like it to be done in dark colors like blacks and greys. Kinda like the color scheme of the owl cloak and helmet. In the bottom right you can see a very crude figure to provide scale and a preferred position for him to be sitting on a low wall or something.
Take as much creative liberty as you want, it’s only fair considering this is isn’t a paid commission. Again, much love and many thanks to the cool dude that take this on. I’m already hyped to see it done.

Anchoring.
thanks alot of picking this up!

Looking to get my character drawn, hopefully someone can give me a hand.
So hes a teenager, with sloppy hair wearing the hat circled in red. He wears a lab coat similar to the one in the picture, though more worn out and ragged. On his coat is the Monolith logo or just something evil looking with some cyrillic writing nearby.
Also his eyes are mostly normal but the Solar Twilight caste symbol can be seen in them.

Also if he can be flanked by a creature or person who looks vaguely like the executor in the bottom right that would be appreciated but not required.

Thanks

I have a two parts edit request.
The essential part is to turn this character into human, by removing that elf ear and shortening that weirdass eyebrow.

The aditional part is to modify her eyes so they have a normal, white sclera and a normal, black pupil... but with the iris still retaining that same wicked, fluorescent green there is too much gamma rays in her diet, you see.... This would be cool and make things simpler for me, but I can work around it if not possible.

Thank you!

Anchoring. Drawfriends pls come back.
;_;

Sorry I missed the last thread, mysterious drawfriend.

Could I request a drawing of a pair of extremely stereotypical 1970s superheroes, DRAGON FIST and THE CHAIN, in a dynamic pose in the vein of pic related?

Dragon Fist is a stereotypical Asian martial artist girl with a long braid, qipao, and fire-creation powers.

The Chain is a brick shithouse-sized black dude from Harlem wearing a vest, tracksuit pants, and gaudy sunglasses. He fights, obviously, with a chain.

Requesting Auran, an Aarakocra monk with delicate barn owl facial features and great horned owl ears. Her eyes are black with yellow irises. She's somewhat short/small in size, with an average build, and compact with soft muscular tone. Her clothing is comprised of minimalistic form fitted cloth and arm-gloves.

She carries a wooden staff with carved designs toward the center grip that dissolve into natural forms at each end.

One more go for OR to see this one!

>SexyOrcrequest98047

Which is exactly why I'm gonna do it.

If you wouldn't be averse to it taking me awhile, I'd be happy to do it. I already have another fill I've committed to and this one has four characters, so the combination will take a bit.

My nieces aren't old enough to play rpgs yet, but I'm looking forward to it and I was thinking that the next request I took would be using art the OR (or someone on their end, anyway) having done as reference.

Please draw my character in your style! However, please remove the cloud from above his head, and make it so that he is flying on a cloud, like Sun Wukong. And give him a revolver in addition to his sword. His expression and pose should be that of a playful adventurer.

Thanks in advance!

I've got to get out of here, I'm going to do it, I'm closing this tab and not coming back.

ok

Your next request will be a glorious one friend... I can feel it!

Requesting something lovey dovey. A female elf wizard proposing to her human boi lover.

Most of the reference is in reference pic related. But just wana say that emphasize that the elf wizard lady and her human boi lover would mostly be doing that type of romantic pose where the taller lover is holding onto the shorter loved one is slant angle. In other words, the elf wizard woman is taller than her human boi lover, she has one arm wrapped around said human boi lover, and she's holding her magic staff and is using it to present the engagement ring to him.

As for facial expressions, the proposing female elf wizard just has a tender loving expression, and maybe add a wee-bit dialogue in which she'd say: "Marry me, cute and adorable one?"

And the human guy who just got proposed on would be joyous and has both his arms around the elf wizard woman's neck.

Hope the guy who says he'll give this a try is still around to make a delivery.

cool character, i'll try it.

So I finished these and it was the first time properly looking at my player's character sheets. It turns out the cleric has the least optimised stats I've ever seen.

Also, the reason the druid uses produce flame as a weapon so much is because he doesn't actually have any other weapons.

Isn't this that lesbian paladin?

Honest question, are you retarded?

Shit, son, those are neat. I hope your players appreciate that shit.

These are excessively cool. I'm sure your players will be very happy with them!

I'm glad that one got picked up. I'm looking forward to seeing it too.

Probably, but that doesn't answer my question.

Do you operate under the assumption that any female with black hair and a sword is Charlotte?

Any female with black hair and a sword posted in the Drawthreads, yes.

That answers

Most people go for blondes or brunettes or even redheads before they go for simple black hair, much less on a fighter-girl.

In the interest of not wasting more posts, the answer is no, that's not Charlotte.

here's a prelim sketch, is this close? i can change w/e you want changed. i tried to make her body a little more birdlike, with big ole kfc legs and bigger back muscles for flight. i was trying not to make her just a girl with feathers on her arms. i can do more standard human if you'd like.

Not OR, but that's looking pretty cool! Nice sense of dynamic action!

If it was Charlotte, her tits would be out

who?

Thanks, Anons! I hope they like them as much as you guys do.

Now they're out of the way though, I can get back to drawing stuff for the thread. Everyone wins!

I need someone to draw the most metal and awe-inspiring bard ever. Its Joakim Brodén as a Gnome Bard! Good luck!

That's looking pretty dang good

I'd like to make a request for a DIY successor Deathwing Terminator of the First Legion. Just a line guy, not a sergeant or a captain.

[1] Armor similar to this in style, with carved angelic art decos, holy scripts, magnetic bonding studs, and of course, skull details. But instead of the traditional Deathwing paintjob, it looks like the color scheme in [2].

On the left pauldron, with the yellow background, a raised decoration of the Chapter's icon which is [3], an Eagle's head mid-screech. On the opposite (right) pauldron, the Terminator displays the heraldry of his noble house which looks a bit like [4]. Unlike other Chapters, they're entitled to display the arms of their house of birth.

For armaments, the Terminator wields a chainfist like the one in [5] on his right hand, and a Storm Bolter similar to [6] in his left. With the same red coloration. The Chainfist should be black like the normal gauntlet, unless the artist believes it looks better if it's yellow?

Requesting a paladin of Sarenrae. Wears the armor exactly shown but the cloth is white instead of blue and without her helmet on. Lance is full of divine energy so instead of the blue highlights its white. She's the main tank and damage dealer of the group so it would be neat to have her in an action pose with her shield.

As for looks. looks like the female in the picture, a holy maiden without scarring or aged. Rather than red hair, she has bleach blonde hair. She has elf ears that are more pointed down than up, and wears her hair in the updo shown with a red bow holding it together.

that's underwear and slippers not armor.

Who is she?

Hello almighty drawfags. I wish to request a sort of portrait of for my character in a game of Edge of Empire, Engineering Chief Gilid. If you have any sort of questions the pic related doesn't answer, feel free to ask. Thanks!

user's sexy villain for their game from last thread

Whoever she is I need lewds now

Draw my hammer wife

Anchoring so drawfriend doesnt have to go back to last thread. Asani is a Lashunta Solarian for an upcoming starfinder campaign. Light blue skin, bright blue eyes, white facial marks the style of elven ones, and white hair that transitions to lavender.
She is a space idol, so her solar weapon takes the form of a microphone stand that emits a blue glow, while she herself is surrounded by a white one.

Change anything that doesnt fit the style you're going for :D

Seconded.

Looking for an updated version of this guy. I've been using this pic in my campaign for a while now but he's no longer the brute he once was. He's adorned his hair with a golden broach and now wears it down to his shoulders, now wears a breastplate, and wields an axe. Will reply with pictures of his equipment. Also he's been roughed up pretty bad at this point, has a gash across his cheek from an owlbear claw, he's also wearing a leather necklace with a few claws and fangs hanging off of it. If you can update his old shitty loincloth into some nicer leather pants that'd be great too. I've never requested something so sorry if it seems like I'm asking for a lot ;-;

His brooch, which I now realize I spelled wrong in my request

His breastplate, Dragonguard. Allows me to flex on dragons.

His axe, Hew. Automatically deals maximum damage against wood. This is a pretty basic pic of a waraxe tho, if you can put some cool dwarven runes on it that'd be nice. Again, sorry if I seem like I'm requesting alot ;-;

And finally the magical Belt of Bullshit! Pockets contain an infinite number of random things ranging from an exploding gold piece to a javelin that summons lightning onto whatever creature it strikes. Again, kind of a basic pic, the bags are all supposed to be different materials and shit so it looks like 5 or so random bags of different make have been sewn to one belt. And that's it, sorry for all the stuff I asked for. I hope someone is willing to draw him I can't art so good. ;_;

Also forgot to mention he has some fancy green leather boots of jumping on which I do not have a pic for because the DM is lazy. They're just brown and green leather, with some little swirls and stuff etched into them.

Also also, I'd like him to have grown a goatee at this point, he's become a lot calmer these days, he now is a religious zealot fighting for the glory of Belenus, so he's less of a raging barbarian and more of a fierce divine warrior.